DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 455
0 members and 455 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > DC, MD, VA Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#121)
Railing!

December 11, 2015, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam@dcsf View Post
These mostly seem to be "ticket attorneys". Anyone have a recommendation for traffic accident/personal injury?

Saw one post but it didn't have any info beyond the practice contact info and I'm looking for more of a "review". It's time to get a different lawyer and I'm looking for info so I don't make the same mistake I did with the guy I just fired.

Any updates on recommendations on this? Also looking for a traffic accident/personal injury lawyer.

2013 Hypermotard
1998 Superhawk
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#122)
no one's blowing up moons

December 13, 2015, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TTViper View Post
Any updates on recommendations on this? Also looking for a traffic accident/personal injury lawyer.
I can not honestly say that I would choose to contract with McGrath & Danielson a second time.

This can not be said enough - the best thing you can do to protect yourself is get and use a helmet cam. With digital video evidence you might not even need a lawyer.

Physics always wins

. . . . so get that helmet cam! . . . . . . Because the D-K Effect is an STD .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider View Post
This is what happens when weak minded adults allow children to make decisions. You get stupid shit like this.
unintentional accidental

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I am socially disabled so some things do need to be explained to me.

2013 Suzuki TU250XL3
2010 Triumph Bonneville - I love that fucking bike . . . . Om nom nom nom . . .-Fitz
2009 Suzuki TU250XK9 - KBC Sep 2013
2001 Honda Rebel CMX - KBC Mar 2010

http://flexyourrights.org/

Last edited by lam@dcsf; December 13, 2015 at 12:38 PM..
Unread
  (#123)
Yo quiero Trackday!

April 11, 2018, 09:00 AM

Hired Kosa So to represent me on a reckless, a day after talking to him, I paid in full. I had a clean record, meaning no points taken off my lic, however a ticket from PA was still showing from years prior. During our initial conversation, and up to my payment, Kosa So was responsive to calls/text messages.

Court day arrived, attorney represented me, meaning I was not present in court. I didn't hear from Kosa So the day of my hearing, nor the next day, or the day after. I called his office the 3 day after my hearing, left a message; and NEVER heard from him. I texted him about a week after my court date, asking him to call me when he get a chance. He did call, stated that he was in court, so I said no worries, call me when you get a chance. Three days later, and still haven't heard from him.

I would not recommend Attorney Kosa So. Maybe its my fault for paying in full up front, who knows? Maybe this is how attorneys deal with their customers, after a hearing...

As for the reckless, it got reduced to 19mph over, still don't know how many points were taken off my lic.
Unread
  (#124)
thanksfornothing.org

April 12, 2018, 07:40 AM

probably 3 to 4 points. Reckless is 6.
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#125)
Yo quiero Trackday!

April 17, 2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCS762ZX6 View Post
probably 3 to 4 points. Reckless is 6.
Yeah, I figured. I need to request my DMV record, just to confirm. I am just butthurt at the lack of communication after the fact. I am actually starting to believe that Kosa So didn't do a a whole lot to defend me, given my driving record prior to the offense, and the cop willingness to "help me" in court.

Kosa So seemed very honest, upfront, and responsive prior to payment...
Unread
  (#126)
no one's blowing up moons

April 17, 2018, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knonfs View Post
Kosa So seemed very honest, upfront, and responsive prior to payment...
That sounds familiar . . . .

Physics always wins

. . . . so get that helmet cam! . . . . . . Because the D-K Effect is an STD .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider View Post
This is what happens when weak minded adults allow children to make decisions. You get stupid shit like this.
unintentional accidental

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I am socially disabled so some things do need to be explained to me.

2013 Suzuki TU250XL3
2010 Triumph Bonneville - I love that fucking bike . . . . Om nom nom nom . . .-Fitz
2009 Suzuki TU250XK9 - KBC Sep 2013
2001 Honda Rebel CMX - KBC Mar 2010

http://flexyourrights.org/