DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 196
0 members and 196 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Favorite Routes and Conditions

LinkBack Thread Tools
FFX Co. unmarked truck
Unread
  (#1)
WPNR

FFX Co. unmarked truck - April 27, 2006, 07:25 AM

I saw an all black Ford F350 Dually with lights in the front grill and on rear view mirror.

I saw it this morning around Rts 28 and 50 it had 2 cars pulled over.

Just a heads up

-------------------------------------------------------------
ME!!!
http://www.dcsportbikes.net/photoplo...2_Yamahar6.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Phife  
Unread
  (#2)
Owner of the Site Owner

April 27, 2006, 07:26 AM

there is also a few white ones

-

I tow 747s

"gixrB: I like it hard, with a lot of feel"
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Site ADMIN

April 27, 2006, 08:52 AM

and a green one

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#4)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

April 27, 2006, 09:13 AM

dayum more cars to spot for
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Unread
  (#5)
opossum puncher

April 27, 2006, 09:20 AM

I dont know bout yall, but if I was a cop and had a choice, F350 Dually, crown vic, impalla... not a very tough call.

-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#6)
Meh

April 27, 2006, 10:37 AM

Good to know what your tax dollars are being spent on...that the the tickets they collect on.

Cool aggressive driver law that that fag in Richmond is passing as well.
Unread
  (#7)
Posting Nothing Relevant

April 27, 2006, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch
Cool aggressive driver law that that fag in Richmond is passing as well.
more info please

The East Coast Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
This is America I can shit where I want. FREEDOM!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to eck226 Send a message via AIM to eck226  
Unread
  (#8)
WPNR

April 27, 2006, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx6rfool
I dont know bout yall, but if I was a cop and had a choice, F350 Dually, crown vic, impalla... not a very tough call.

Most def i would luv a new F350 Dually.

ME!!!
Unread
  (#9)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

April 27, 2006, 10:43 AM

good looking out phife

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#10)
whats in your drink?

Location: Mineral VA. If you know where it is you can pass go
April 27, 2006, 10:44 AM

Dually vs. bike hahahahaha. Sorry to you LEOs unless you vehicle is marked up I aint stoppin.

Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!
X
Take care of new riders, we were them, and they will be us.
Unread
  (#11)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

April 27, 2006, 10:49 AM

hm....nice truck

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Unread
  (#12)
Strongly Opinionated :)

April 27, 2006, 11:26 AM

Yeah, I saw one of their unmarked trucks....Jerkoff in the truck made a right turn on red from nutly street onto 29 coming from 66, while my light was green to make the left onto 29....then he pulls over into the left lane, putts down the hill forming a rolling roadblock with the car next to him. I'm ticked because he made a right turn when he had no right to, so I'm tailing him at high RPM hoping he'll move over and I'll fly by him...then he flashes the unmarked lights...I back way off, and make a mental note to watch out for jerkoffs in trucks...
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to Corry Send a message via Yahoo to Corry Send a message via AIM to Corry Send a message via MSN to Corry  
Unread
  (#13)
Site ADMIN

April 27, 2006, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGULA
Dually vs. bike hahahahaha. Sorry to you LEOs unless you vehicle is marked up I aint stoppin.
46.2-829. Approach of law-enforcement or fire-fighting vehicles, rescue vehicles, or ambulances; violation as failure to yield right-of-way.
Upon the approach of any emergency vehicle as defined in 46.2-920 giving audible signal by siren, exhaust whistle, or air horn designed to give automatically intermittent signals, and displaying a flashing, blinking, or alternating emergency light or lights as provided in 46.2-1022 through 46.2-1024, the driver of every other vehicle shall, as quickly as traffic and other highway conditions permit, drive to the nearest edge of the roadway, clear of any intersection of highways, and stop and remain there, unless otherwise directed by a law-enforcement officer, until the emergency vehicle has passed. This provision shall not relieve the driver of any such vehicle to which the right-of-way is to be yielded of the duty to drive with due regard for the safety of all persons using the highway, nor shall it protect the driver of any such vehicle from the consequences of an arbitrary exercise of such right-of-way.
Violation of this section shall constitute failure to yield the right-of-way; however, any violation of this section that involves overtaking or passing a moving emergency vehicle giving an audible signal and displaying activated warning lights as provided for in this section shall constitute reckless driving, punishable as provided in 46.2-868.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#14)
WPNR

April 27, 2006, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud
Violation of this section shall constitute failure to yield the right-of-way; however, any violation of this section that involves overtaking or passing a moving emergency vehicle giving an audible signal and displaying activated warning lights as provided for in this section shall constitute reckless driving, punishable as provided in 46.2-868.
What isnt reckless driving? It appears that the CommonWealth of Virginia has gone way over board on this sh*t

ME!!!
Unread
  (#15)
whats in your drink?

Location: Mineral VA. If you know where it is you can pass go
April 27, 2006, 12:18 PM

In California all squads have to be black,white or black and white. Any other colors cannot be used by a traffic cop to pull people over. The state does this to avoid fake cops and to avoid entrapment charges. And how many fake cop stories do we get arond here? Bubba gump can go to Radio Shack and get strobes and a siren. Sorry if you aint marked I aint stoppin till I get someplace REAL public.

Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!
X
Take care of new riders, we were them, and they will be us.