DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 232
1 members and 231 guests
Triple X
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Test and Tune

LinkBack Thread Tools
Cant find a good matching set of tires for my 2001 GZ250
Unread
  (#1)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

Question Cant find a good matching set of tires for my 2001 GZ250 - April 23, 2008, 07:38 PM

Hi everyone and thanks for reading my posting. Thanks in advance for any information provided.

I just purchesed a 2001 Suzuki GZ250 . ( Its a little cruser ) . Its going to need to new tires very soon . I have looked online at places like
http://www.gz250bike.com/faq.php?sid...045636e39b832a
And it looks like a lot of people are happy with the Cheng Shin brand but someone told me they are not a very good brand and that he would not recommand them. I love the twistis and would like to get something that would stick well to the ground . The problem I am having is I can't find and tire brand that sell both the rear and front tire size for my bike other then Dunlop or Cheng Shin. The front size is 110/90-16 and the rear is 130/90-15. Any advise or suggestions would be greatly appriciated.

Last edited by NinjaRider; April 23, 2008 at 07:40 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to