DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 546
4 members and 542 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, Nobrains, superchickencornermonster
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Operation > Test and Tune

LinkBack Thread Tools
Need Help...Shitzuki Won't Start.
Unread
  (#1)
My Ballz Are Shaven

Need Help...Shitzuki Won't Start. - March 2, 2007, 06:51 PM

Here's the dealy yo! Replaced the fuel pump. Now the bike won't turn over. It tries, but won't kick in. Took the battery to Freestate Cycles to get checked. It was no good. So I buy a new battery. Easy enough, right? WRONG! Put in the new battery and it STILL won't start. Does the same hesitant choking. When it tries to turn over the instrument panel flickers and dims. It's like the little engine that could. But it can't []. I'm wondering if it could be a fuse??? When replacing the fuel pump, is there anything special that needs to be done other than just putting it in and connecting all neccessary hoses/cables??? There is ample gas in the tank. Over 2 gallons. What else could it be???????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????? FAUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:@]

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return to God who gave it"-Ecclesiastes 12:7
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to PR4YME  
Unread
  (#2)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

March 3, 2007, 10:11 AM

are you following the correct initial charging proceedures on the new battery? Remember that it is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to get that initial charge right, thats the most important time in your batterys life.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
What's today? aah fuck it

March 3, 2007, 10:31 AM

Also, please provide us with more pix of the girl in your sig!!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
My Ballz Are Shaven

March 3, 2007, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMCYCLES
are you following the correct initial charging proceedures on the new battery? Remember that it is ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL to get that initial charge right, thats the most important time in your batterys life.
What procedures would that be? I just put it in and tried to start it. The guy at the dealership said it was ready to go.

"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return to God who gave it"-Ecclesiastes 12:7
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to PR4YME