DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 463
4 members and 459 guests
CrazyMotorcycleGuy, legendindisguise, Sal_the_man, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > DCSportbikes.net Related Forums > Test Section

LinkBack Thread Tools
Problem uploading images...
Unread
  (#1)
Derpentine Dealer

Problem uploading images... - September 13, 2013, 01:36 PM

Can't seem to get images uploaded yesterday or today. I keep getting this error code.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (121.8 KB, 24 views)

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Site ADMIN

September 13, 2013, 01:40 PM

wtf is agecalc??

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#3)
Derpentine Dealer

September 13, 2013, 01:46 PM

LOL AgeCalc is a precise age calculator I use for calculating the ages of research animals when all I have is DOB. Mice, for example, live only about 2 years so we typically measure their ages in months, weeks, and even days rather than years. Without AgeCalc, it would involve a calendar and fingers.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#4)
Derpentine Dealer

September 13, 2013, 01:50 PM

By the way, Spud, I'm having trouble uploading and linking photos on ZX-10R.net too, and they use a very similar forum version. Therefore, I suspect that it may be a Chrome-related issue.

For reference, I'm running Chrome for Windows 7 64-bit on a Mac Pro.

Unread
  (#5)
Site ADMIN

September 13, 2013, 01:57 PM

unfortunately Rob is the only that has the keys to fix the site at this level. He should have gotten your message...

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#6)
Site ADMIN

September 13, 2013, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
LOL AgeCalc is a precise age calculator I use for calculating the ages of research animals when all I have is DOB. Mice, for example, live only about 2 years so we typically measure their ages in months, weeks, and even days rather than years. Without AgeCalc, it would involve a calendar and fingers.

TIL

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#7)
Derpentine Dealer

September 13, 2013, 01:59 PM

I tried using Explorer on zx-10r.net, and things went from bad to worse. I wonder if it is a vBulletin problem.

Unread
  (#8)
Derpentine Dealer

October 3, 2013, 03:03 PM

This is issue is still unresolved. Are others able to upload images?

Unread
  (#9)
Meh

October 3, 2013, 07:04 PM

Unread
  (#10)
Derpentine Dealer

October 23, 2013, 09:59 AM

I still cannot upload images. Anyone else had any luck? I noticed this...

Last upload back at the end of June? Photo count for members at an even 15,000? Hmm, maybe there is a limit set by the forum software. I reasoned that if I delete a photo,...

I should be able to upload a photo...

LOL NOPE!

This makes me sad...

Unread
  (#11)
Site ADMIN

October 23, 2013, 10:07 AM

just upload to imgur, and copy/paste

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#12)
Derpentine Dealer

October 23, 2013, 01:19 PM