DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 470
0 members and 470 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Classifieds

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Classified Section Posting Rules
Unread
  (#1)
Site Owner

Classified Section Posting Rules - December 30, 2009, 10:33 AM

I've had many people complain regarding their classifieds postings getting completely filled with posts that have absolutely nothing to do with the listing. Or, their listings are filled with people talking about how good or bad of a deal the post is.

So, from now on, we will have some stricter rules in the Classifieds section.

No thread crapping. If you aren't interested in the item listed and asking a question about it in pursuit of a purchase decision, then don't post.

It is poor etiqutte to post a "I have one to sell too!" message for a similar item you're selling in another thread or to link some random unknown person's listing selling the same thing on ebay or craigslist slightly cheaper.

It doesn't matter if someone is trying to sell a 1995 Honda F3 for 9,820$. If you aren't planning on buying it, then DO NOT POST. The market of supply and demand will filter out the sellers that have their bikes up for too much money. Obviously, no one will buy it.

Let me reiterate since it seems to me this is a very simple rule. If you aren't buying the item or interested in buying the item, DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD.

As a seller, if this is happening to your thread, please PM me or a moderator to have it resolved.

NO FOR PAY SERVICES ALLOWED

Classifieds are to ONLY be used by individuals selling items (bikes, accessories, etc). If you are advertising a for-pay service (for example: custom painting, mechanical services, etc), you *MUST* get permission from ClemsonJeeper (DCSportbikes.net owner). Any threads violating this rule will be deleted.

All commercial advertisements are prohibited.

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd

Last edited by ClemsonJeeper; June 8, 2010 at 02:31 PM..
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Closed Thread