DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 543
10 members and 533 guests
BigE, DocZ, Dr.Duct_Mossburg, Dreday317, HumanNippy, Leoallafila, SHYUperman, Speed3, tonetone, TonUp
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Sportbike Forums > Classifieds

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#31)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

March 28, 2014, 11:13 AM

PM sent
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#32)
Air-Cooled Goodness

April 19, 2017, 03:38 PM

Bumping this thread back up because PNBELL is moving out of town and we have an opening.

-Tommy
Unread
  (#33)
GP Champ

April 20, 2017, 01:56 AM

I can vouch for this, having been part of it's inception: it's a great idea and it works. Don't be shy and start actually doing all the things you have been planning but can never get to!

2003 BMW K1200GT (current)
2004 Ducati 998 Final Edition (current)
1997 Aprilia RS250 (current)
1998 BMW K1200RS (current)
2000 998
1998 Pegaso 650
1999 996S
2004 BMW R1150R
2005 Aprilia RSVR Factory
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2006 Buell Ulysses
1991 Suzuki GSX-1100R
1991 Honda Africa Twin 750
2008 Mobster Lefty Trophy pitbike
2004 Aprilia RSVR Factory
1990 Aprilia Pegaso 125
1991 Ducati 888
1995 Honda CR250
1996 Aprilia RS125
1995 Aprilia Sr 50
1984 Kram-it 50
Unread
  (#34)
Don't ask me,I'm Canadian

April 20, 2017, 04:32 PM

I remember coming to look at it and was going to do it, but the owner didn't want anyone new in there because there was some kind of expensive car in there. Would be nice to have a place to work on my bike, especially now that I have a Buell.

ALL MY HEROES ARE RUSSIAN...GO CAPS!

Well you see, Norm, itís like thisÖA herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.-Cliff Claven

Unread
  (#35)
What failure looks like

April 22, 2017, 07:52 AM

Is there space that I can stash my race bike and a stand-up Kendon trailer? I'm in Shirlington and currently have a expensive as F storage unit serving this purpose.

'04 600RR - Street
'07 GSX-R 750 - Track only now
TPM #101 - Blue
NESBA #101 - Advanced
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to nrcooled  
Unread
  (#36)
Don't ask me,I'm Canadian

April 22, 2017, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrcooled View Post
Is there space that I can stash my race bike and a stand-up Kendon trailer? I'm in Shirlington and currently have a expensive as F storage unit serving this purpose.
Check out American self storage on Eisenhower Avenue.

ALL MY HEROES ARE RUSSIAN...GO CAPS!

Well you see, Norm, itís like thisÖA herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.-Cliff Claven

Unread
  (#37)
Ballaugh Bridge

April 23, 2017, 08:02 AM

For anyone looking for garage/storage space I know of a place very close to Summit Pt if that location works for you. Has a vehicle lift and tire changer. Still in it's early stages. I can put you in contact with the guy.

'08 MARRC Expert Racer of the Year
2009 #3 Combined Overall Championship