DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 512
0 members and 512 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Brand Specific > Honda

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Knee Draggin!

September 11, 2003, 12:49 PM

So while looking at the new CBR1000RR and the 599, I decided to see what was being changed on the current models. To my surprise, this is what I found when I clicked on the good 'ole F4i.

Looks like the solution to the crappy seat problem is to revamp the '99/'00 design, reverse the paint scheme, add the euro grab handle, and its all new.

http://www.mozilla.org/images/product-firefox.pngUse Firefox - Rediscover the Web

KwayZeeyT - (k-way-z-t) adj. To be slightly off or otherwise "Travis-like".

"I don't trust you... but in a good way." - Kim
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to kwayzeeyt Send a message via Yahoo to kwayzeeyt Send a message via AIM to kwayzeeyt Send a message via MSN to kwayzeeyt  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Racer

September 11, 2003, 01:22 PM

Finally, Honda's jealousy of my can-o-tuna has manifested into a look-alike wanna be model of the F4i.

malakai's right though. Honda doesn't need two supersport 600's. This is a nice sporty alternative for those of us that ride in everyday situations (ie commuting).

Brad
-- I've got one word for you... brain damage.
http://www.maximum-suzuki.com/ibf/ht...icons/tard.gif
Kat 600
Chevy Chase, MD
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to BAMMER  
Unread
  (#3)
Knee Draggin!

September 11, 2003, 01:22 PM

OH I wasn't dissapointed... or knocking the design. Just surprised because I thought I was looking at the wrong bike. It's kinda like the bizzaro version of my yellow/blk '99. :laugh:

http://www.mozilla.org/images/product-firefox.pngUse Firefox - Rediscover the Web

KwayZeeyT - (k-way-z-t) adj. To be slightly off or otherwise "Travis-like".

"I don't trust you... but in a good way." - Kim
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to kwayzeeyt Send a message via Yahoo to kwayzeeyt Send a message via AIM to kwayzeeyt Send a message via MSN to kwayzeeyt  
Unread
  (#4)
Licensed Rider

September 11, 2003, 01:34 PM

Man, that seat looks so comfortable. Do you think that'll fit onto my bike? Replace the plank I have on there now

Quote:
malakai's right though. Honda doesn't need two supersport 600's. This is a nice sporty alternative for those of us that ride in everyday situations (ie commuting).
I agree, it would probably be better suited to what I use my F4i for. That being said, i still want the RR. So many choices, so little money

Rowan

Cheers

"Alcohol, the cause of, and solution to all of life's problems." - Homer J. Simpson
"Ah, good ol' trustworthy beer. My love for you will never die." - Homer J. Simpson

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Licensed Rider

September 11, 2003, 03:01 PM

Quote:
So many choices, so little money
I couldnt agree more anyway I think its smart that they're keeping the good ole f4i

Blue '03 Ninja250

~Stop dreaming and Just do it~

Send a message via AIM to