DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 199
7 members and 192 guests
2blueyam, Cinko, Heist, Slider, superchickencornermonster, t84a, Triple X
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
DCSportbikes.net

DCSportbikes.net (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/)
-   Track Daze (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f32/)
-   -   Summit Main lap record for Superhawk? (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f32/summit-main-lap-record-superhawk-87997/)

shiphteey November 1, 2018 10:31 AM

Summit Main lap record for Superhawk?

I heard no one has gone faster than 1:23s on a Superhawk....

is that true?

Seems a little dangerous to allow them on the track with modern 600s. I'd be worried about the 600s ass packing the superhawk at turn 1 :bounce:

superchickencornermonster November 1, 2018 11:51 AM

I think you're mixing 1:23s with 1.23 inches

shiphteey November 1, 2018 02:48 PM

No...no....I'm pretty sure they've never broken 1:23s at Summit Main

Pretty sure Gen 2 636s have broken 1:18 a decade or so ago.

OrangeShirtDude November 1, 2018 07:38 PM

y u caw caw det soupkitchencounterworker hemi

shiphteey November 2, 2018 10:08 AM

BeCAWWWW AMSTEL JEW A CHING CHONG

AMM SEE SAWW SUPERCHUNK DOO DO 99 rwHP

aMM TINKK ze DOOD DOO BUttt am tellet to a BROKES

ayyyao det goooord jew hobbit STAGE 99 JETKIT anddenNN SLIMMPOO MAFFL.....

det a GOOD BLONK

AMM Makk a riCE BUT BROKES DIZZNT WANDA MAKE RICE

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

BlackHatch November 4, 2018 09:30 AM

I now know why this board died...

Slider November 5, 2018 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackHatch (Post 1460344)
I now know why this board died...

I should be able to like this post.

shiphteey November 5, 2018 10:44 AM

Get real and stop trying to look for a scapegoat.

Everything has changed now. People use other platforms for communcation, setting up rides, etc. Facebook, instagram, etc. Its dead on all the other forums. Except if you're counting the same dumb stuff like Ninja 300 guys asking about how to make their bike faster, then not believing when you tell them....then some old fart saying going fast on sportbikes makes us all look bad.

CAW MUDDAFUKKIN CAW :doublefinger:

OrangeShirtDude November 5, 2018 12:37 PM

vonstallin November 5, 2018 08:14 PM

The board died because what few are here rather argue over Race, Politics and all negative issues, but let a motorcycle related post show up.....

Crickets.

Since everyone see the arguments I would have moderators.

As soon as a thread even slightly steers out of control...I would end it and if the usual suspects only post on negative issues, I would start grabbing the ban hammer.

turkishexpress November 5, 2018 09:48 PM

The board died like pretty much all other boards because of facebook. Most conversations happen on fb groups now-a-days.

vonstallin November 5, 2018 11:07 PM

Yes FB def killed it..but I feel it was a side effect of the over all world of the BBS.

With BBS you could not control who and how many did what. Your site was only as good as your moderators.

You had some who did nothing, while others used it to play God.

Think about all the Trolling that went on in BBS with so many "anonymous" accounts.

The anonymous trolls killed the BBS.

With FB you ended up having pages/groups that 1. you can easily add or delete, question before joining, check out profile somewhat. At any given time you could remove them.

You also had the option to have the groups/site hidden from public view and members can only join through a friends, thus controlling the trolls.

I would almost guarantee half the arguments, statements and views posted here would not happen on a FB controlled group.

Especially in this climate where your words/comments/trolling can be used against you and your lively hood.

It's not just FB that killed BBS...its the lower Trolling effect that did it.

Now days FB do more account verification and easy to report a troll account.

turkishexpress November 5, 2018 11:21 PM

^very true

Cinko November 6, 2018 05:20 AM

Um, to be honest the actual issue this board died is no one has been able to sign up for it for 2+ years.

And old users are unable to reset their passwords. Meaning no new users and no returning users that happened to forget passwords.

The recaptcha has been broken on this site since at least 2016.

It might have dwindled down before that, but not being able to add new users in litterally years... put the nails in the coffin.

Oh, and there is no way to contact the site admin or any administrators or moderators from outside access to fix this.

Cinko November 6, 2018 05:24 AM