DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 599
2 members and 597 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Brand Specific > Ducati

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
2013 848 EVO special edition whatever
Unread
  (#1)
GP Racer
 
Posts: 1,307
Join Date: February 11, 2012
Location: Northern VA
2013 848 EVO special edition whatever - October 4, 2012, 08:07 AM


Sorry Ducatisti, there is no Panigale-inspired supersport-class Ducati Superbike this model year, but those Italians have made an update to their sport bike line-up for new year with the 2013 Ducati Superbike 848 EVO Corse SE. Sort of like the 2012 Ducati Superbike 848 EVO Corse SE that was debuted last year at EICMA, this one has an aluminum tank, but with the added bonus of a special two-tone “Ducati Test Team” livery.
The Ducati Superbike 848 EVO Corse SE also has Ducati Traction Control, Ducati Quick Shift, an Öhlins rear shock, and upgraded 330mm brake discs. Certainly not what anyone was misguidedly hoping for from the Bologna brand at INTERMOT, but you have to admit, that’s one dead sexy paint job. Expect the real Ducati goodness to drop next month at EICMA.

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/bike...-evo-corse-se/


----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaTorch7 View Post
So in summary you're a little bitch, nobody believes your bitchass about anything, you look like a bitch, you sound like a whiny bitch and you've probably been a bitch for a long time.

All I want to know, how old were you when you realized you were a bitch? or did someone else have to tell you?

The only thing you can Jocky is the keyboard, so why dont you stfu Bitch
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
Suddenly Superstitious!!!
 
MudDawg's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,391
Join Date: August 25, 2004
Location: Dulles
October 4, 2012, 08:16 AM

So this is the BNG version of last years bike?

BNG = Bold New Graphics (Instead of actually updating the bike, they change the paint.)


I want my baby back, baby back, baby back....Chileeeeee's bay back...
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to MudDawg  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
GP Racer
 
Posts: 1,307
Join Date: February 11, 2012
Location: Northern VA
October 4, 2012, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudDawg View Post
So this is the BNG version of last years bike?

BNG = Bold New Graphics (Instead of actually updating the bike, they change the paint.)

Yeah, they threw on a new paint job, all the aluminum over priced tanks they didn't sell, and the rest of the quick shifters and ohlins rear shocks they had laying around on the remaining bikes. Painted Corse on it and put special edition and charge you the exact same for what an 848 cost in 2008.

I love Ducati but from here on out I don't think I will never buy until the last production year. That's when you get all the goodies stock.


----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaTorch7 View Post
So in summary you're a little bitch, nobody believes your bitchass about anything, you look like a bitch, you sound like a whiny bitch and you've probably been a bitch for a long time.

All I want to know, how old were you when you realized you were a bitch? or did someone else have to tell you?

The only thing you can Jocky is the keyboard, so why dont you stfu Bitch
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
Toe Dragger
 
DucDucGoose's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,862
Join Date: August 31, 2007
Location: Winchestertonvillebridge
October 4, 2012, 09:29 AM

You do realize they did the same thing last year too right? The only difference is the tank and a different paint job... It's not like this is new for them at all.. they have a tendency to trickle things down from the top shelf bike to the standards over time.. see the 1098/1198 platform.. traction control, quickshifter, etc.. those came down to the standards over time.. They just do it differently.. revision revision revision


Chad
Sales Manager Duc Pond Motosports
I Make you Ducati Dreams Come True... LOL! Seriously! I do!

1999 Ducati 996 (sold)
1998 GSXR600 track bike (shamu) sold..
2008 Kwaki Versys sold...
2006 VFR800 Sold..
2001 Road King? Yep....
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
GP Racer
 
Posts: 1,307
Join Date: February 11, 2012
Location: Northern VA
October 4, 2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucDucGoose View Post
You do realize they did the same thing last year too right? The only difference is the tank and a different paint job... It's not like this is new for them at all.. they have a tendency to trickle things down from the top shelf bike to the standards over time.. see the 1098/1198 platform.. traction control, quickshifter, etc.. those came down to the standards over time.. They just do it differently.. revision revision revision
I am not knocking them for making money. I just was saying from here on out I think waiting til the last production year to get the best gear STOCK for the same price as first production years price (almost same price) is a much better deal. Of course that requires patience.... lol.

The termis deal yall got going for the red evos at only 200 is a freaking deal btw. I like!


----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaTorch7 View Post
So in summary you're a little bitch, nobody believes your bitchass about anything, you look like a bitch, you sound like a whiny bitch and you've probably been a bitch for a long time.

All I want to know, how old were you when you realized you were a bitch? or did someone else have to tell you?

The only thing you can Jocky is the keyboard, so why dont you stfu Bitch
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#6)
Toe Dragger
 
DucDucGoose's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,862
Join Date: August 31, 2007
Location: Winchestertonvillebridge
October 4, 2012, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcslvr View Post
I am not knocking them for making money. I just was saying from here on out I think waiting til the last production year to get the best gear STOCK for the same price as first production years price (almost same price) is a much better deal. Of course that requires patience.... lol.

The termis deal yall got going for the red evos at only 200 is a freaking deal btw. I like!
Its just a matter of being patient and hoping you wait juuuust long enough to get the good stuff! LOL!! Although they are getting to the point that all the good stuff now just comes on it stock.. like the 1199.


Chad
Sales Manager Duc Pond Motosports
I Make you Ducati Dreams Come True... LOL! Seriously! I do!

1999 Ducati 996 (sold)
1998 GSXR600 track bike (shamu) sold..
2008 Kwaki Versys sold...
2006 VFR800 Sold..
2001 Road King? Yep....
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#7)
Toe Dragger
 
DucDucGoose's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,862
Join Date: August 31, 2007
Location: Winchestertonvillebridge
October 4, 2012, 04:22 PM

Oh, and thanks!! Spread the word if ya can! We think Termi's for basically $200 is a damn good deal!


Chad
Sales Manager Duc Pond Motosports
I Make you Ducati Dreams Come True... LOL! Seriously! I do!

1999 Ducati 996 (sold)
1998 GSXR600 track bike (shamu) sold..
2008 Kwaki Versys sold...
2006 VFR800 Sold..
2001 Road King? Yep....
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.