DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 524
1 members and 523 guests
tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Brand Specific > Ducati

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#16)
GP Racer

July 31, 2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
^that is hot. I'd have the rear spring and front forks powdercoated red though.

I can see that. Personally I'd do the tidy tail, take off the passenger pegs and put the white S4RS small plastic fairing on the bottom. Maybe get the white rims painted red like the superduke R's? Yeah it's kinda stealing their thunder but I'd like to see what it looks like.

----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaTorch7 View Post
So in summary you're a little bitch, nobody believes your bitchass about anything, you look like a bitch, you sound like a whiny bitch and you've probably been a bitch for a long time.

All I want to know, how old were you when you realized you were a bitch? or did someone else have to tell you?

The only thing you can Jocky is the keyboard, so why dont you stfu Bitch
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#17)
Groping is a skill...

July 31, 2013, 10:11 PM

Yeah that paint scheme would look hot on any wheel.

Speaking of the Duke that's what I'm waiting on. If they really come out with anything close to that prototype, I'm selling the Multi!

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#18)
GP Racer

July 31, 2013, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
Yeah that paint scheme would look hot on any wheel.

Speaking of the Duke that's what I'm waiting on. If they really come out with anything close to that prototype, I'm selling the Multi!
KTM planned it out well I'm thinking. I am sure they knew all about the 1198 monster and plan to beat Ducati to their release with the hopes of gaining some marketshare. Hopefully both bikes contain lots of farkle and awesomeness.

----------------
Quote:
So in summary you're a little bitch, nobody believes your bitchass about anything, you look like a bitch, you sound like a whiny bitch and you've probably been a bitch for a long time.

All I want to know, how old were you when you realized you were a bitch? or did someone else have to tell you?

Unread
  (#19)
Toe Dragger

August 1, 2013, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcslvr View Post
When is that? November?? Looking hard at the S4RS being she is still the baddest of the monsters, but if the 1198 monster is going to be the new "king" and came with an S package? I'd wait.

What to get and waiting out my options sucks... They don't get much more sexy than this though IMHO.

Dont bank on there being an S model... They dropped it in the Monster platform for a reason, and the same goes with the old 1098 Fighter.. they dropped the S for the same reason.. people don't want to pay 18k for a naked bike. Economics plain and simple. Now as far as the possible new bikes goes, I would expect it to be a minimum 150 hp as it is basically going to be the same engine as the Diavel/Multi, just in a different platform... a tick under 400lbs with 150+hp? WHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!

Chad
Sales Manager Duc Pond Motosports
I Make you Ducati Dreams Come True... LOL! Seriously! I do!

1999 Ducati 996 (sold)
1998 GSXR600 track bike (shamu) sold..
2008 Kwaki Versys sold...
2006 VFR800 Sold..
2001 Road King? Yep....
Unread
  (#20)
GP Racer

August 2, 2013, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucDucGoose View Post
Dont bank on there being an S model... They dropped it in the Monster platform for a reason, and the same goes with the old 1098 Fighter.. they dropped the S for the same reason.. people don't want to pay 18k for a naked bike. Economics plain and simple. Now as far as the possible new bikes goes, I would expect it to be a minimum 150 hp as it is basically going to be the same engine as the Diavel/Multi, just in a different platform... a tick under 400lbs with 150+hp? WHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!
I know you are the Ducait man! However I have to respectfully disagree. The test bike has what is almost certainly Ohlins in the rear. I agree not many would buy an 18k monster. But you have the 13/14k Diesel version. Who says they don't scrap that and just do an S model for the same price point? Ducati is always putting out some "special" version for people to pay extra for. I think they do go back to the S and the price point will probably be near the 15k range. Ducati will try to target some of the Streetfighter demographic and Monster enthusiasts with their performance models while keeping inline with their success at large sales of the cheaper base models.

Just my opinion.

----------------
Quote:

Last edited by Qcslvr; August 2, 2013 at 03:40 PM..
Unread
  (#21)
Eddie would go ...

October 7, 2013, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
Unread
  (#22)
Toe Dragger

October 8, 2013, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcslvr View Post
I know you are the Ducait man! However I have to respectfully disagree. The test bike has what is almost certainly Ohlins in the rear. I agree not many would buy an 18k monster. But you have the 13/14k Diesel version. Who says they don't scrap that and just do an S model for the same price point? Ducati is always putting out some "special" version for people to pay extra for. I think they do go back to the S and the price point will probably be near the 15k range. Ducati will try to target some of the Streetfighter demographic and Monster enthusiasts with their performance models while keeping inline with their success at large sales of the cheaper base models.

Just my opinion.
The diesel catered strictly to the Starbucks crowd.. LOL! On this bike, you may be correct, but I will not confirm nor deny.. LOL

Chad
Sales Manager Duc Pond Motosports
I Make you Ducati Dreams Come True... LOL! Seriously! I do!

1999 Ducati 996 (sold)
1998 GSXR600 track bike (shamu) sold..
2008 Kwaki Versys sold...
2006 VFR800 Sold..
2001 Road King? Yep....
Unread
  (#23)
GP Racer

October 8, 2013, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DucDucGoose View Post
The diesel catered strictly to the Starbucks crowd.. LOL! On this bike, you may be correct, but I will not confirm nor deny.. LOL
I knew it! I am a sooo smart .

Getting excited for this winters project fyi!!

----------------
Quote: