DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 604
4 members and 600 guests
davidcycle, legendindisguise, Nobrains, Speed3
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Brand Specific > Ducati

LinkBack Thread Tools
Another Hyper Review
Unread
  (#1)
( * )|( * )

Another Hyper Review - November 9, 2007, 03:24 PM

This one is a little better

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2007/Nov/hyperttest.htm

Chris
2008 MARRC AM Racer of the Year
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Signed up for Track Days!

November 10, 2007, 10:25 PM

Damn, I was hoping for a little better gas mileage...
Unread
  (#3)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

November 11, 2007, 04:38 AM

GEESSS how many reviews are you gonna post? Are you trying to convince us of something??? Are you trying to convince yourself of something? I think you need to just get a KTM and you will not need anyones approval!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#4)
( * )|( * )

November 15, 2007, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodge131
GEESSS how many reviews are you gonna post? Are you trying to convince us of something??? Are you trying to convince yourself of something? I think you need to just get a KTM and you will not need anyones approval!
Um...if you're not interested...don't read them? duh? If you'd pay attention you'd realize I posted this in the "Ducati" section

KTM's are nice...and I could have easily bought one but I went with the hyper and from what I've read from people who have he superduke and compare it to the hyper...looks like I made the right choice

Chris

Last edited by deviousR6; November 15, 2007 at 07:35 AM..
Unread
  (#5)
Has an idiot exemption

November 15, 2007, 03:41 PM

Quote:
LOL

Steve
2015 Yamaha R1
2011 Harley Electra Glide Limited
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2006 Honda CRF150F
2004 Honda CRF150F Monster
2003 Honda CRF 150F Mini-monster
www.cornerspeed.net
Unread
  (#6)
Republicans for Voldemort

November 15, 2007, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviousR6
Um...if you're not interested...don't read them? duh? If you'd pay attention you'd realize I posted this in the "Ducati" section

KTM's are nice...and I could have easily bought one but I went with the hyper and from what I've read from people who have he superduke and compare it to the hyper...looks like I made the right choice
umm.. wouldn't the KTM SM950 be the competitor to the hyper... The SuperDuke is more of a sportsbike (nekkid tho)....

-Jason
DAMN Rider DAMN Rider

Maybe you have to be messed up... before you can step up!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hondahawkrider Send a message via AIM to hondahawkrider  
Unread
  (#7)
( * )|( * )

Talking November 15, 2007, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondahawkrider
umm.. wouldn't the KTM SM950 be the competitor to the hyper... The SuperDuke is more of a sportsbike (nekkid tho)....
I'm not interested in KTM but it's the one which is pretty close to the hyper. I'm sure they're fun bikes but the hyper caught my interest and the more I ride it the more I love it. I'm not loyal to any "brand" but the KTM's just don't appeal to me...I'm sure they're fun or whatever but the hyper is capable, fast, and just stupid amounts of fun so it's like driving a Ferrari and looking over at a broken down mini-van...it just doesn't warrant any envy or attention on my part

Either way it doesn't matter...I posted up articles about the Hypermotard in the "Ducati" section so I don't know what else to say but don't read if you're not interested... I know several people have asked me about the hyper and wanted more info so I thought I would share.

Chris

Last edited by deviousR6; November 15, 2007 at 09:42 PM..
Unread
  (#8)
( * )|( * )

November 15, 2007, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Dodge...looking at you convinces me of many things

As far as approval? ...talk your ego down before you fall over from being top heavy...and I don't just mean your gut

Chris
Unread
  (#9)
Republicans for Voldemort

November 15, 2007, 09:56 PM

Quote:
I'm not interested in KTM but it's the one which is pretty close to the hyper. I'm sure they're fun bikes but the hyper caught my interest and the more I ride it the more I love it. I'm not loyal to any "brand" but the KTM's just don't appeal to me...I'm sure they're fun or whatever but the hyper is capable, fast, and just stupid amounts of fun so it's like driving a Ferrari and looking over at a broken down mini-van...it just doesn't warrant any envy or attention on my part

Either way it doesn't matter...I posted up articles about the Hypermotard in the "Ducati" section so I don't know what else to say but don't read if you're not interested... I know several people have asked me about the hyper and wanted more info so I thought I would share.

ummm.. you can pick whatever bike you want, it's your choice... I am not making judgements simply cause I like KTM (and it's the superior choice), just that in any comparison - that you use Oranges and Oranges (SM to SM) in your comparision and not SM to SB...

Duc - cause if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like the duck..................... it might be a duckati....

-Jason
DAMN Rider DAMN Rider

Maybe you have to be messed up... before you can step up!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hondahawkrider Send a message via AIM to hondahawkrider  
Unread
  (#10)
( * )|( * )

November 16, 2007, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondahawkrider
ummm.. you can pick whatever bike you want, it's your choice... I am not making judgements simply cause I like KTM (and it's the superior choice), just that in any comparison - that you use Oranges and Oranges (SM to SM) in your comparision and not SM to SB...

Duc - cause if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like the duck..................... it might be a duckati....
Here is the bike they were comparing to the Ducati I just wrote down the wrong name...mostly because I don't know the KTM model names but it was this one:

990 "superduke" ???

Chris
Unread
  (#11)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

November 16, 2007, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Dodge...looking at you convinces me of many things

As far as approval? ...talk your ego down before you fall over from being top heavy...and I don't just mean your gut
I guess you can't take a joke? Dam why so serious? And maybe you could watch the personal attacks? At least Stevezx9 thought it was funny. And I am pretty sure you DO NOT KNOW me enough to talk about what ego I may or may not have!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#12)
( * )|( * )

November 16, 2007, 09:06 AM

Quote:
I guess you can't take a joke? Dam why so serious? And maybe you could watch the personal attacks? At least Stevezx9 thought it was funny. And I am pretty sure you DO NOT KNOW me enough to talk about what ego I may or may not have!
and we wonder why motorcycle topics don't exist much these days...

As soon as something is posted up motorcycle related it often gets derailed

sad...

Chris
Unread
  (#13)
DAS BOOT

November 16, 2007, 09:20 AM

This is fcuking stupid. Why is it that people cry about how there aren't enough motorcycle related things on here....yet when one is posted up people are crying about it? Who gives a flying fcuk which bike it's about...even the friggin Buell! Jesus Christ!

Things can be misconstrued over the net....maybe he didn't know you were "joking" and thought that you were attacking him. Who knows, who cares, who gives a sh*t.

damn- come on people...

Wow. Just..................wow.
Unread
  (#14)
B
It goes to 11.

November 16, 2007, 09:25 AM

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#15)
( * )|( * )

November 16, 2007, 09:39 AM

No problem...

Chris

Last edited by deviousR6; November 16, 2007 at 09:50 AM..