DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 508
1 members and 507 guests
tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Brand Specific > Triumph

LinkBack Thread Tools
Tuneboy
Unread
  (#1)
3 is better than 4

Tuneboy - March 30, 2009, 11:31 AM

Got my Tuneboy for my Daytona 675 today. I am so excited to get some more HP out of my bike. And based on other dyno's and other maps I can probably achieve 15 more hp or higher.

"Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despised the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Nick675  
Unread
  (#2)
done for now...

March 30, 2009, 11:32 AM

15hp+ from what? tuning?
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Street Bonk Bum.....

March 30, 2009, 11:33 AM

to the crank or wheel?

CCS AM # 204
Unread
  (#4)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

March 30, 2009, 11:39 AM

15 hp doubt it. I got 3 from using Tuneboy but have not made a custom map yet. Maybe around 6 to 8 is possible. Make sure you have the latest Tune Edit software!

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#5)
3 is better than 4

March 30, 2009, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steele11 View Post
15hp+ from what? tuning?
Yes from Tuning. I'll be posting all the proof. Along with dynos before an after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZelibor View Post
to the crank or wheel?
To the crank.

Right now the mods that would affect a stock 675 are the 520 conversion with -1 +2 combo and a BMC race filter and TOR tune (which really isn't that good of a tune), but I'll compare against stock 675 to current and then both of those to my tunes. I'll keep you all posted. It will be fun.

"Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despised the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
Unread
  (#6)
Street Bonk Bum.....

March 30, 2009, 11:44 AM

u all healed up yet Nick?

CCS AM # 204
Unread
  (#7)
3 is better than 4

March 30, 2009, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWZelibor View Post
u all healed up yet Nick?
Arm is completely healed no scars. Still two quarter sized scabs on my knee and a long 3 inch scap on my leg. Thats all small stuff though.

The worst is just my ankle which is still swollen from a really bad sprain. Still bruised. my foot planted on the ground at some point and I twisted it badly. No marks on my ankle high summer riding boots.