DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 499
0 members and 499 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > DCSportbikes.net Related Forums > Site Announcements

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
GP Champ

November 26, 2004, 01:10 PM

Hey guys,

The past few months a lot of things have changed for me, so I decided to give DCSBN back to the community. The past 2 years have been a blast for me and I have met and ridden with so many awesome people its amazing to me. I have really enjoyed helping creating this with all of you.

I really feel like everyone created it, I just hosted it, that is why the only thing that is really changing is the hoster. Rob (Clemson Jeeper) has offered to pick up the tab and maintain the site. He is a true coder as you can see he has already begun fixing stuff on here. I am truly grateful for all of our Mods/Admins and for the people who have pitched in volunteering their time or house for a get together or meet.
The same Mods and Admins will continue to head the site; they are always open to suggestions and change.

I am starting off in my own direction in starting my own business, and that has been consuming most of my time for the past 6 months. So much so that I have been neglecting the day to day's of the site, as long as it wasn't broken I was happy. That is why I made this decision to give the site back to all of you, to grow it into what ever you want.

I just want to thank you for the opportunity to help create this and I hope the site continues to grow as it has been for the past year. I see next year as an even better year for the site. I will still be on as occasionally as I am on now.

You can direct all future question of the site to Norm(flipnR6), Rob(ClemsonJeeper), Alex(Spud), Sharon(Boomchic00) or Adrian(Sportbike2) or any of our Mods.

Be safe out there and take care.

God Bless,
Rixride

Ride your ride and be safe this season.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rixride  
Unread
  (#2)
whats in your drink?

Location: Mineral VA. If you know where it is you can pass go
November 26, 2004, 06:10 PM

Well I would like to thank you Rick and, would like to ride with you again.
Your board has provided me with some insight tips and help on occasion .
Some of the people that I have met here I cant stand, the vast majoity I wil call friends for along time including you bro.

DRAGULA

Tell 'em Large Marge sent ya!
X
Take care of new riders, we were them, and they will be us.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Ballaugh Bridge

December 3, 2004, 03:46 PM

Thanks for setting it up Rick. It's been a real asset to the bike community. Thanks Rob for taking the controls.

'08 MARRC Expert Racer of the Year
2009 #3 Combined Overall Championship

Unread
  (#4)
DT
Yesssssss.....

December 3, 2004, 03:56 PM

Never met you rixride - but many thanks for providing this service to everyone. One of the best boards out there...

04 600RR - SOLD

"I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight."
- General George Patton Jr
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to DT Send a message via AIM to DT Send a message via MSN to DT Send a message via Skype™ to DT 
Unread
  (#5)
What's today? aah fuck it

December 3, 2004, 08:16 PM

We've never met Rick, but I appreciate all the time you have taken and resources you have put into making this site what it is today, so Thank You!

Rob, thank you for fixing what you have already fixed ('today's messages' ), and thank you in advance for taking up the other responsibilities, I have no doubt that you will be a great host!

-Amer.