DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 555
1 members and 554 guests
GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
**Jack's Back: 24 Season 8 in NY **
Unread
  (#1)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

**Jack's Back: 24 Season 8 in NY ** - January 6, 2010, 11:46 AM

Any long time fans????
I've been there since day one the first second.

I'm glad that they are moving around the country now...
Last years shoot in DC was good and different.

THis year NY...It should have a more grittier edge to it. I like alot of the TV stars that are playing in it This season.

Cant wait. 2 Nites 4 hours Jan 17th and 18th. (Human Target starts also).

Season 8 Trailers are up...

24: Season 8 Cast

Check out photos of the 24 Season 8 four-hour premiere which airs on Sunday, January 17, 2010 at 9pm on FOX. These photos feature newcomers Katee Sackhoff and Freddie Prinze, Jr.
Episode Synopsis: 24 Season 8 Premiere - Season Eight will unfold in New York City amidst the shadows of the Statue of Liberty and the United Nations. In this new day, CTU has been upgraded and is run by MBA-schooled and razor-sharp head honcho Brian Hastings (Williamson, "Forrest Gump").

Below is a list of the recently-confirmed newcomers to the cast, and what we know about their characters. There will be no big spoilers here, and the page will update with amendments and additions...

Anil Kapoor
(Slumdog Millionaire)

... as President Omar Hassan, a Middle East leader on a peacekeeping visit to the US who will be threatened with assassination.

Chris Diamantopoulos
(The Starter Wife)

... as Rob Weiss, President Taylor's new Chief of Staff.

Mykelti Williamson
(Forrest Gump)

... as Brian Hastings, the head of New York CTU with a razor-sharp intellect.

John Boyd
(The Notorious Bettie Page)

... as Arlo Glass, a CTU systems analyst.

Freddie Prinze Jr
(Scooby Doo)

... as Cole Ortiz, a former Marine who runs CTU Field Ops and hero worships Jack Bauer.

Katee Sackhoff
(Battlestar Galactica)

... as Dana Walsh, a CTU analyst in a relationship with field agent Ortiz.

Jennifer Westfeldt
(Grey's Anatomy)

... as a recurring journalist called Meredith Reed.

Nazneen Contractor
(The Border)

... as the daughter of President Omar Hassan.

Clayne Crawford
(Swimfan)

... as a "bad boy" from Dana Walsh's past.

Actors confirmed as returning to the series are Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer (obviously), Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor, Annie Wersching as Agent Renee Walker, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian, and Elisha Cuthbert as Kim Bauer.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#2)
Owner & Creator

January 6, 2010, 11:48 AM

he never dies.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Give me the Ban Button!

January 6, 2010, 11:50 AM

I cant wait....This should be a great season!

I bet we see old school Jack back with kill counts of an average of 5 kills per episode

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#4)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

January 6, 2010, 11:51 AM

Man this is the best show on Free TV....EVER !!!!!!!
I'm just glad they always kick it off with 4 hours in 2 days...I can never get enuff.
This would make the ultimate box set to watch back to back.

Last year was a little all over the place and i couldnt get a solid feel for the president, but this season looks awsome and gritty...NY always have nice street scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubbs View Post
I cant wait....This should be a great season!

I bet we see old school Jack back with kill counts of an average of 5 kills per episode

i think you are right...

The guy running CTU this season is an ex-marine and worships jack Bauer So i bet he get some lead way to do shit that we havent seen since jack ran CTU.

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#5)
Addicted to Cajen food...

January 6, 2010, 11:55 AM

If Jack could do it ALL his way, the show would be... 12
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
I miss you Jeff

January 6, 2010, 11:57 AM

Woot!!

Been there since day 1 as well.

My grandfather is also a die hard fan. This is what I got him for Christmas.

~Jennifer~

LaoTzu: "Life is like a box of chocolates, you take a bite out of one and throw it back in the box if it sucks."

Rossi: "You are the SCHMOOPIFIER!"

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/coppermi...SpicyTWAT1.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to cajen  
Unread
  (#7)
I miss you Jeff

January 6, 2010, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzu View Post
If Jack could do it ALL his way, the show would be... 12
Omg..no you didn't. You filthy little line-stealing mother f*cker..lol. Tried to act like you owned that lined too.

~Jennifer~

LaoTzu: "Life is like a box of chocolates, you take a bite out of one and throw it back in the box if it sucks."

Unread
  (#8)

January 6, 2010, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajen View Post
Omg..no you didn't. You filthy little line-stealing mother f*cker..lol. Tried to act like you owned that lined too.
Well, I DID own it, til you threw me under the bus.... BWAHAHAHAHA!
Unread
  (#9)
I miss you Jeff

January 6, 2010, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzu View Post
Well, I DID own it, til you threw me under the bus.... BWAHAHAHAHA!

~Jennifer~

Unread
  (#10)

January 6, 2010, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cajen View Post
You really want to challenge me?
Unread
  (#11)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

January 6, 2010, 12:05 PM

lol
ZING !!!!

Unread
  (#12)
Happiness Consultant

January 6, 2010, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post

Actors confirmed as returning to the series are Kiefer Sutherland as Jack Bauer (obviously), Cherry Jones as President Allison Taylor, Annie Wersching as Agent Renee Walker, Mary Lynn Rajskub as Chloe O'Brian, and Elisha Cuthbert as Kim Bauer.

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave  
Unread
  (#13)
BE ENCOURAGED!

January 6, 2010, 02:15 PM

Is Elisha Cuthbert coming back?

FOREVER #47 "Walking In The Echo...."
Are you a 'Secret Believer"? Do you Conceal your faith from your family, friends and co-workers? Isn't it about time to step out of hiding and let others know whom you follow?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#14)
Officially Addicted to Posting

January 6, 2010, 03:00 PM

This is the thing. I don't care what is going on SUPERBOWL Football, Obama's press conference, Cheney shoots a friend and gets away with it, they find the killers of Biggie Smalls and Tupac or Michael Jackson rising from the dead,

NOTHING BEATS JACK BAUER ON "24".

If there is a watch "24" party for the first episode, HOLLA!!

GsxRBulldog---NEVER EVER mistake my kindness for Weakness or waste my or my friends time. That would be unwise

G-Dog's total site

There is no trick to it, I just work harder than you.
BANNED from R1-Forum for Bad Attitude on 8/16/2010

'01 GsxR 750----Bike heaven (in a better place)
'01 GsxR 1000---"Bad Ass"....Sold it
'03 GsxR 1000---"G-Note".... Sold it
'04 GsxR 600----"Lil Bastard" Sold to JBoggy
'05 Gsxr 750----"Visitor" Sold back to her Momma
'06 Gsxr 600----"BabyBoy Blue" for Track
'06 GsxR 1000---"GhostFace" for Street

that's GsxrBulldog to you SON!!!
W u l f no P a k va R y d a z
President 2/2010 to 2/2013
: : Power of Purpose : :
remember our fallen friends
•always in our hearts • watching over us•
•#135 Katie•Dragula•#47 Bambam•Vega
www.wulfpakrydaz.com
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to GsxrBulldog Send a message via AIM to GsxrBulldog  
Unread
  (#15)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

January 9, 2010, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUZZLER View Post
Is Elisha Cuthbert coming back?

Yes,
She will have a guest spot on the sunday 2 hour speacial, but not on mondays episode. I was just checking Tivo listings...

Katee Sackhoff spills on 24—and talks Starbuck's fate

Katee Sackhoff on the set of 24

The following takes place between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m.
The newly re-formed Counter Terrorist Unit: New York branch is hidden in a Chatsworth, Calif., soundstage. As we prepared to infiltrate the set (see images below), techie extraordinaire Chloe literally provided decoy cover. Actress Mary Lynn Rasjkub got a makeup touchup outside, so we slipped into the studio while crew were focused on the pretty actress.

The hand scanner in the lobby accepted our prints for entry. Our plan to hack into the system to authorize our DNA for access worked, or maybe the hand scanner was just a prop. Either way, we were in. Through the bullpen of monitors capturing video feeds from high-population areas around town, past the medical bay where a monitor showed a flat line (someone dies this season!), we cornered new cast member Katee Sackhoff in the underground car park.

Sackhoff joins the cast of Fox's sci-fi-ish spy series 24 this year and spoke with a group of reporters on the set. Her CTU training proved strong against interrogation tactics, but as 24 proves, repeated badgering and torture works. Here are seven pieces of intel she gave up. 24 returns this January on Fox.

Katee plays Chloe's boss. Chloe has never let authority stop her from getting the job done, but she's never dealt with anyone like Dana before. "Dana is permanently happy," Sackhoff said. "I think that also pisses Chloe off, because Dana's like, 'Oh, no, it's totally fine that you don't get it. Let me help you. It's great. I'll do that. It's fine. You don't need to figure it out, because I'm good enough to do both our jobs.' So that really pisses Chloe off."

Dana kicks ass. But intellectually. Starbuck fans might be disappointed they don't get to see Sackhoff beat up terrorists. The show's writers have a different idea for utilizing Sackhoff's talents. "I wanted to just blow s--t up, and they were like, 'I don't know if we can do that,'" she said. "I came in and sat down with the producers and writers, and we had a discussion as far as what they wanted from me and what I wanted to do, and hopefully we'll all [meet] in the middle, so we'll see."

You'll see Sackhoff in a whole new light. Dana may be locked inside the CTU offices all day, but the premise is that she's had an earthbound life. That allows Sackhoff to finally get some sun. "The first thing I thought was, I'm going to constantly have a tan, which is fantastic for me, because I spent the last five years on a show that you were in space, so you weren't supposed to have a tan," she said. "So this is, like, the orange [stage light] bounces off your skin, and everyone just has a nice little glow. You've either just been to Mexico, or you're pregnant, so it's perfect. It's really nice, and just new. Orange looks good on me, so it's exciting. I went from a show where color was bad to you're now in an orange set, which is awesome."

Something happens at CTU. Gee, thanks for the big tip. Sackhoff's allowed to reveal that something's going on at CTU. "I was like, 'Seriously? I don't know if anyone thinks that's actually a big secret,'" Sackhoff joked about her gag order. "Could you imagine? So this is a 24 episode, and the whole season is just about nothing. No controversy, nobody dies, nobody gets beat up, Jack Bauer doesn't do anything. He might not even show up, and for 24 hours that would just be what it is. Could you imagine?" That might actually be funny for like the first six hours. "It would, and then people would go, like, 'Are you serious?' Just office lives. I'm handing my files to Chloe. They show us at lunch."

Continuity is easy. A lot may happen in a day on 24, and by episode 20 it can be hard to remember what you were playing in episode 2. At least her wardrobe doesn't have to change. "It almost makes it easier, because it all takes place in the same day," she said. "It's one of those things where the continuity as far as your wardrobe doesn't change, so it's like, 'Something's [off]... my watch isn't here." Because you're so used to wearing it that it becomes kind of like the gunbelt from Battlestar. It would seem very odd to not have it on. You have to remind yourself what room you were in last, not what happened last episode, because it all is taking you to the exact same place at the end of the day, kind of. So I found that easier."

The new CTU bullpen