DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 517
4 members and 513 guests
beatle, BlackHatch, davidcycle, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

View Poll Results: What Should Happen
GO TO JAIL 12 54.55%
GO TO A PSYCHIATRIC WARD 1 4.55%
OTHER 9 40.91%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
**POOF** You've Got AIDS & An STD (POLL)
Unread
  (#1)
Take off my magic belt

Question **POOF** You've Got AIDS & An STD (POLL) - October 29, 2006, 09:18 AM

I wanted to poll you all on this (for statistics) so......

Intentionally transmittion of STD and AIDS is AGAINST the law and is concidered murder. Do you think someone who has an STD and/or AIDS and intentionally transmits it to others should go to jail or be put in a psychiatric ward, or other?

My class is dicussing law and ethics in the medical field and the Dr. has challenged us to debate against him on this subject. No matter what the class feelings are on the subject, the Dr. will argue opposite....

I've taken several polls from differ folks/sites, but I had to save the best for last.. .Netters! Everyone here has an opinion about everything. So if you could please express your views that would be gr8! There will be no rebuttal (from me)...I can only tally your views.

thx!

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j6...iketeia_2B.jpg
spread love & smart-ass comments

www.myspace.com/tabuizm
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Tabuizm Send a message via AIM to Tabuizm Send a message via MSN to Tabuizm  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Racer

October 29, 2006, 09:34 AM

Sorry, but if someones partner intentionally gives their partner AIDS or any other STD thats just wrong. Heres the other side of that coin. What if you knew somone that had an STD and didnt tell there partner would you tell that partner. I think the uninfected person deserves to know. Would you lose your friend to keep the friends partner safe.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to java927  
Unread
  (#3)
Ling Long

October 29, 2006, 09:39 AM

Depends on the circumstances.

If she has HPV and he has Herpes and they decide to swap... is it wrong?

Same thing with AIDS. Is the dating pool for AIDS patients only other AIDS patients? No... if the person knows and still wants that bang for their buck... intentionally spreading or not, it wasn't wrong.

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#4)
Stercus accidit

October 29, 2006, 10:50 AM

This is the funniest thing I've read all day. *Poof you've got AIDS* lol
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Harvey_TT600  
Unread
  (#5)
I'm an Asshole

October 29, 2006, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YaoMatt
If she has HPV and he has Herpes and they decide to swap... is it wrong?

Jail Time. You can't say mental ward, because while they are doing something moral and ethically wrong, they are not crazy. The severity of the disease should be considered when giving the punishment. Something like herpes should be less that transmitting the HIV but they should all have jail time.

If you can read this, give me a red dot
If you get mad when I type, do us both a favor.

Some recent rep I have been given:
-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
-you dont even ride you troll (unsigned)
-you are now 115% gay, ghey, and ghay (unsigned)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to griffindj Send a message via Skype™ to griffindj 
Unread
  (#6)
Happiness Consultant

October 29, 2006, 11:28 AM

umm do you give someone AIDS or HIV? I've always read that you're HIV first then AIDS - like Magic Johnson, he says he's HIV positive but not full blown AIDS.

medical peeps speak up.

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave  
Unread
  (#7)
Knee Draggin!

October 29, 2006, 11:35 AM

If you know you got AIDS ... and you intentionally transmit it to another ... how is that different from premeditated murder?

I say death sentence!

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#8)
GP Champ

October 29, 2006, 11:43 AM

if they intentionally spread it on the streets they will spread it in jail too... that may not be the best solution.
Unread
  (#9)
Give me the Ban Button!

October 29, 2006, 11:58 AM

U will usally get HIV first. you can live for a long time with HIV it is when it turns to AIDS that things get bad. I do not know for sure but if you have full out AIDS you can transmit it as AIDS. If you know that you have an STD and you go around spreading it and not disclosing it to your partner than it is murder and you should go to jail.

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#10)
What's today? aah fuck it

October 29, 2006, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUC999
If you know you got AIDS ... and you intentionally transmit it to another ... how is that different from premeditated murder?

I say death sentence!
+1

Well, maybe not death sentence. Punishment should coincide with the severity of the victim's case.
Unread
  (#11)
What's today? aah fuck it

October 29, 2006, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypink600rr
if they intentionally spread it on the streets they will spread it in jail too... that may not be the best solution.
Fuck that...who cares! If someone intentionally rapes someone else in jail...they deserve whatever disease they pick up in the process. Me on the other hand, I'd never get raped in jail. The best strategy when someone is headed ur way with intention to invade your cornhole...shit yoursef!! *instant softie for the attacker* Nobody wants to rape a shit covered asshole.
Unread
  (#12)
GP Champ

October 29, 2006, 12:29 PM

If a girl gave me aids I am going to sleep with everyone in her family and all of her pets.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JAGULE  
Unread
  (#13)
GP Champ

October 29, 2006, 01:04 PM

AIDS go to jail. Other STD's depends. I say that because the majority of AIDS patients die from pneumonia or some form of disease that very suffering.

Herpes, HPV lives forever but its not a suffering disease. Other diseases can be cured.

Regardless of the outcome. If you give it to someone on purpose then you should be required to help pay the cost of having it (ie meds.)

+1 Tab for asking the question. Its about time some serious convos popped up.

BTW I voted for other. Maybe you should have had more choices. Let us know how the discussion played out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
Stinky:
Im so excited im about to pre-blast in my pants.....then....it hits me...
I smell her arm pits and i damn near threw up!!!!

Last edited by hfam95; October 29, 2006 at 01:07 PM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to hfam95 Send a message via AIM to hfam95  
Unread
  (#14)
Diddle e i

October 29, 2006, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacKat
Fuck that...who cares! If someone intentionally rapes someone else in jail...they deserve whatever disease they pick up in the process. Me on the other hand, I'd never get raped in jail. The best strategy when someone is headed ur way with intention to invade your cornhole...shit yoursef!! *instant softie for the attacker* Nobody wants to rape a shit covered asshole.

~ John ~

Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, and the lesson afterwards

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/photoplo...14/1_honda.jpg

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to Mocaba Send a message via Yahoo to Mocaba Send a message via AIM to Mocaba Send a message via MSN to Mocaba Send a message via Skype™ to Mocaba 
Unread
  (#15)
ATTN INVESTORS!

October 29, 2006, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacKat

HA! Think again. You might wanna check your reckless driving and j-walkin.

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rekoniz  
Closed Thread