DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 669
2 members and 667 guests
hokie, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
10,000 guns seized from 1 Home
Unread
  (#1)
i suck at the introweb

10,000 guns seized from 1 Home - October 28, 2015, 01:54 PM

Somewhere between 8,000 and 10,000 guns seized from a South Carolina home. Did he really do anything wrong though? Guess he was hording for the end of the world?

Up to 10,000 guns seized from South Carolina home - CNN.com

Never be afraid that your life will end, only be afraid that it will never begin!

You Learn when your young, and understand when your older!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Knee Draggin!

October 28, 2015, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by short_mike View Post
Did he really do anything wrong though?
Sounds like they had good reason to investigate on suspicion of stolen property and they say the majority (all?) are actually stolen, so yeah he did something wrong.
Unread
  (#3)
i suck at the introweb

October 28, 2015, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatle View Post
Sounds like they had good reason to investigate on suspicion of stolen property and they say the majority (all?) are actually stolen, so yeah he did something wrong.
True, but did he by them knowingly? I guess so since he was investigated, but what if they weren't stolen?

Never be afraid that your life will end, only be afraid that it will never begin!

You Learn when your young, and understand when your older!
Unread
  (#4)
VTMC Rider

October 28, 2015, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by short_mike View Post
but what if they weren't stolen?
This is a more interesting question... I am not a lawyer or even a gun aficionado... Nor a support of ridiculous*** guns. However I am torn on this one.

*Note* I'm a sarcastic SOB, it doesn't always translate well via the interwebs so try not to get your panties in a bunch too much ...

1) No one needs this many guns,
but then again does Jay Leno need all those cars?

2) Where can I buy one before they are outlawed due to dumbasses?
However, I wouldn't keep my gun in my house. It would be locked away somewhere safe simply so it could be grandfathered in, not unlike my unlimited data plan though AT&T is still screwing me over.

***The term ridiculous is subjective, what I consider ridiculous you may consider normal and Vice Versa.... Ridiculous Guns (imo) are those purposefully built to kill other Humans quickly and efficiently aka anything that can be modded back into an automatic... Look here we all know you didn't mod that thing to spray birds.

I'm not anti-gun, just like I'm not anti-speeding on public roads, both pose a serious risk to the public whether you want to admit it or not. However some individuals are more capable of handling that responsibility. I'll stick to keeping your wives/children alive while blasting by them on the highway, You all make sure them guns stay pointed at the the right people... deal? lol

Riding is good for the soul
- Honda CBR 929rr
- Ducati 1198s
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to MegaTorch7 Send a message via AIM to MegaTorch7  
Unread
  (#5)
Groping is a skill...

October 28, 2015, 03:42 PM

If the guns were stolen or used in a crime they need to put the guy in jail for life. There is a lot of that goes on around here in Chicago. Facktards make a business of it going to Indiana and buying guns there legally then selling them to gangs in south Chicago which are then used for crimes. Thanks to the inept police force and the laxed enforcement of the current gun laws, these guys get a smack in the wrist and get out. Then they hire other "yet undocumented criminals" to do the same thing while they manage. Then the facktard politicians in the area get on the TV, newspapers etc. and scream out more gun control. Facking enforce the ones you have now instead of tossing people in jail for possession of marijuana and giving gunrunners probation because the jails are too full.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to