DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 503
3 members and 500 guests
2blueyam, davidcycle, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
2015 Fantastic Four: Rebooted and all new
Unread
  (#1)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Arrow 2015 Fantastic Four: Rebooted and all new - January 27, 2015, 12:49 PM

Allot of internet stir came when they changed the race of Johnny Storm (Formerly the current Captain America Chris Evans) to Black and made Sue storm (white) still his sister.
They also complained about Dr Doom being some hip cycber terrorist and his name changed.

Allot of internet hate...
But the trailer looks actually good.
If it was not a FF movie i think everyone would be on board.

what I do like is that it looks more like transdimentional travel to other planets vs. space ship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl...-ts=1422327029

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#2)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

January 27, 2015, 01:21 PM

the movie is based on the Ultimate F4

Ultimate Fantastic Four - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

excerpt from the Ultimate Fantastic 4

Quote:
Millar completely rewrote the origin for the protagonists because he was not satisfied with the original 1961 story, in which the four team members steal a space craft to beat the Soviets to the moon. He said: "Four guys hijacking a space-rocket trying to reach the moon to beat the communists was not going to fly." In their version, Millar and Bendis wrote a story in which Reed Richards is a child prodigy, protected by his burly friend Ben Grimm from bullies, and a genius who had invented a method of teleportation in his youth. He is discovered by government official Willie Lumpkin, and subsequently recruited into a child prodigy think tank/school located in the upper floors of the Baxter building. There he meets Professor Storm, who leads the project, and his children, bioengineer Susan Storm and her younger brother Johnny. Reed also becomes the rival of Victor Van Damme, a fellow student. When Reed becomes 21, he plans to teleport an apple into a parallel universe (the "N-Zone"), but Van Damme claims Reed's calculations are wrong and changes the setup at the last minute. The five students get teleported through the N-Zone, and when they rematerialize, they return heavily mutated. After the Fantastic Four return to the Baxter building, they must soon face their first opponent, Mole Man.

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#3)
GP Racer

January 27, 2015, 02:23 PM

ZOMG Kate Mara is so hot.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

January 27, 2015, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkhas View Post
ZOMG Kate Mara is so hot.
everyone say that...I never really found her in the "Hot" catagory....

nothing wrong with her.

just kinda average..

oh and for ever star (female) i search there name and put "nude" behind it.

and every time ....Ill be damned..
Kate Mara Nude And Sex Scenes From 'House of Cards'

Unread
  (#5)
GP Racer

January 27, 2015, 03:01 PM

Her face propels her to the top for me...

Damnit I wish I could click that link at work! lol
Unread
  (#6)
konichiwa bitches

Location: Over to the left, up a little more....right there!!....FFX
January 27, 2015, 03:08 PM

First blush impression.....looks pretty good. They are fucking with one of the pillars of the Marvel Universe so they need to finally get it right. If feels like they are finally giving this the serious tone a Fantastic Four movie needs versus the previous two iterations.

Johnny Storm black!!?.....why?. Just feels forced for no good reason. Kinda like when they made the second husband in the Spawn movie white.....why?

Doom's name change feels just as stupid. Why change his name.

Making him a cyber terrorist actually works and makes perfect sense. Of course all us fanboys are gonna wanna see Doom in the suit but based on todays technology cyber tracks more with the vast intellect of Doom. Making Doom more of an intellectual thinker versus the classic taking over the world with Doombot's for me is a smart play.

XBOX 360 - Neros Lament

"I'm pretty sure God would consider it a sin not to glorify that ass."

http://www.mrsimcard.com/
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to lqdgrphcs Send a message via AIM to lqdgrphcs  
Unread
  (#7)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

January 27, 2015, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkhas View Post
Her face propels her to the top for me...

Damnit I wish I could click that link at work! lol
Dont do it...
Im working at home...and while her face does nothing for me...
watching Kevin spacey eat out the stinkhole and pound against the wall...well
have my key board levitating. lol

Unread
  (#8)
Yo quiero Trackday!

January 28, 2015, 11:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
everyone say that...I never really found her in the "Hot" catagory....

nothing wrong with her.

just kinda average..

oh and for ever star (female) i search there name and put "nude" behind it.

and every time ....Ill be damned..
Kate Mara Nude And Sex Scenes From 'House of Cards'
Chiiiit dude, she IS hot!

Also posting so that I don't forget about the link when I get home
Unread
  (#9)
Silence... I keeeel you

January 28, 2015, 10:45 PM

Her face is meh. But her body is pretty hot. Tiny with a nice rack and ass.

As for the movie. They'll be getting my $15

Then again... That's just me.

On the internet... Everyone is an expert.

And now...The dancing Banana:
Unread
  (#10)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

January 29, 2015, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lqdgrphcs View Post
First blush impression.....looks pretty good. They are fucking with one of the pillars of the Marvel Universe so they need to finally get it right. If feels like they are finally giving this the serious tone a Fantastic Four movie needs versus the previous two iterations.

Johnny Storm black!!?.....why?. Just feels forced for no good reason. Kinda like when they made the second husband in the Spawn movie white.....why?

Doom's name change feels just as stupid. Why change his name.

Making him a cyber terrorist actually works and makes perfect sense. Of course all us fanboys are gonna wanna see Doom in the suit but based on todays technology cyber tracks more with the vast intellect of Doom. Making Doom more of an intellectual thinker versus the classic taking over the world with Doombot's for me is a smart play.

They are using the Ultimates orgins from the 2004 comics....its pretty damn good vs. the original orgins of flying to the moon b4 the Soviets lol or anywhere in space just to experiment and get his by....mystery cosmic rays....

The director did Chronicles and Michael B Jordan was in it...so he used him to switch it up. Not sure why honestly, but maybe to separate from the old FF. Since Chris Evans went from playing Johnny storm in the old FF to becoming Captain America....another blond actor might throw off the average movie watcher .... but im just taking a shot in the dark here.

I am not a fan of race changing in comic book movies.....Unless the person is a non-famous character.

They changed Dooms name in the comics.....but as a villian he goes by Dr. Doom...comic and new movie....so they are staying with the source material.....matter of fact...the only thing they are not staying with is making the torch black. Other that that the story is straight out of Ultimate universe FF. Sue Storm is adopted in this movie tho....cant wait to see how they explain that.

The Chronicle Director take a very serious approach to humans with powers....and I now feel this is the right approach with this movie....they are not really Hero yet.

They are scientist and explorers and this will have the sci fi angle...
the bad thing is that with all the negative publicity...im sure it will tank...but may have a good story.

Unread
  (#11)
Your Ad Here

January 29, 2015, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
I am not a fan of race changing in comic book movies.....Unless the person is a non-famous character..

If we didn't get the occasional bone thrown our way, we would have 0 2 primary African American comic characters turned into film, maybe about 5 Tier-B heroes / side-kicks, and a slew of limited role - story filler types.

(Edit: I stand corrected. We have two. I overlooked the largely forgettable Spawn movie in the 90's and even more forgettable, Steel with Shaq.)

This is just a backdoor way to get us more inclusion under the banner of artistic liberty. So long as they don't patently pander by turing a character who was originally Bobby Wonderbread All-American from Nebraska, into Bo'quan from the from the projects in the Bronx, the cannon is generally intact and I'm OK with this.

I'm still surprised Marvel is rolling the dice on Black Panther as a stand alone movie franchise. I knew at some point they may fold in some Wakanda / Vibranium elements into Avengers or Iron Man, but as a betting man I would have never put money up that Marvel would throw an entire budget behind a BP movie.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Last edited by Heist; January 29, 2015 at 10:03 AM..
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#12)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

January 29, 2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
If we didn't get the occasional bone thrown our way, we would have 0 2 primary African American comic characters turned into film, maybe about 5 Tier-B heroes / side-kicks, and a slew of limited role - story filler types.

(Edit: I stand corrected. We have two. I overlooked the largely forgettable Spawn movie in the 90's and even more forgettable, Steel with Shaq.)

This is just a backdoor way to get us more inclusion under the banner of artistic liberty. So long as they don't patently pander by turing a character who was originally Bobby Wonderbread All-American from Nebraska, into Bo'quan from the from the projects in the Bronx, the cannon is generally intact and I'm OK with this.

I'm still surprised Marvel is rolling the dice on Black Panther as a stand alone movie franchise. I knew at some point they may fold in some Wakanda / Vibranium elements into Avengers or Iron Man, but as a betting man I would have never put money up that Marvel would throw an entire budget behind a BP movie.
yeah same here.
on the BP gamble....but its Marvel and they tend to do movies right.

One thing that Marvel did right is create the ULTIMATE universe.

When most of Marvels top characters and not so top characters where created they were mostly white.

In the Ultimate Universe they changed the race....and gender of some characters to look more like the real world we live in.

Sgt Fury in the 616 universe is mid 40s white male...
Director Fury in Ultimate universe is mid 40s Black man (Artist ask Sam Jackson back in 2000 if they could use his likeness for it and he approved).

Wasp became asian..not many heros and villians were just turned black...allot of women were turned Asian for some reason and Spanish lol

Addition of Miles Morales to fill both black and Spanish quota as the new Spider man (but not race switched)

Currently...

Every Marvel Movie that comes out use the Ultimate Universe version of the characters....

Flash TV show, The West are black now...

Of course in spider-man 2 Electro is black...DC comics movie wise...will smith is playing Dead-shot in the new Suicide Squad movie.

No one really cares about the side character.