DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 725
3 members and 722 guests
nootherids, Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
</3 My dEaTh sPaCE: Presented by Von.....
Unread
  (#1)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

Exclamation </3 My dEaTh sPaCE: Presented by Von..... - June 17, 2011, 08:35 PM

My Mega Thread
I will dedicate mines to my own place in the world...

THis is My dEaTh sPaCE.......

I cry for this sweet woman....

Lashawna Threatt (30) died when she fell five floors from a hotel window while play wrestling

Lashawna Threatt (30)
Date: May 28, 2011
Cause of Death: Fall
URL: go to their myspace

A 30-year-old model died celebrating her birthday and another woman was seriously injured when they plunged from a 10th-story hotel window at a hotel early Saturday morning, investigators said.

Witnesses told police that 30-year-old Lashawna Threatt and second woman were "play wrestling" in a room at the W Midtown Hotel around 3:15 a.m. when they crashed into a window and fell four or five stories onto a slanted glass ceiling above a sunroom.

"They were play wrestling and the next thing you know, they went toward the window and through the window and out they went," said Lt. Paul Guerrucci, commander of the Atlanta Police Department's homicide unit.

Rescuers found Threatt dead on the sunroom roof. The second woman, whom police would not identify, tumbled off that same roof and fell onto an outdoor patio outside the hotel. She was taken to Grady Hospital with multiple broken bones and other injuries and listed in critical condition. Friends say Threatt was the best friend of the injured woman.

"According to the witnesses, there was no arguing during the hours leading up to this, either, so it's really a tragic accident," Guerrucci said.

None of the handful of people in the hotel room have been charged with any crimes. Guerrucci would not comment on whether alcohol could have played a role in the accident. Authorities were waiting on blood tests taken from the victim.

Threatt worked as a model who did liquor promotions and appeared in print ads. She started celebrating her birthday Friday by eating with friends at a restaurant, then went to the hotel room for an after party, said Jomarys Castillo, 24, a friend who attended the dinner but left before the hotel party. Threatt leaves behind a 15-year-old daughter.

"She was extremely charismatic — she could talk to anyone," Castillo said.

Hotel manager Michael O'Donohue referred all questions about the death back to police, citing the ongoing investigation. The hotel remained open Saturday.

"The incident at the W Atlanta early Saturday is very tragic and our thoughts and prayers are with the woman who was injured and the family and friends of the woman who died in the fall," he said in a statement.

This is something we all can relate to....

Bryan Lohr (19) was killed in a motorcycle accident

Published: Jun 14, 2011 @ 10:23 PM

Bryan Lohr (19)
Date: Apr 10, 2011
Cause of Death: Motorcycle Accident

A 19-year-old from Pasco County is dead after crashing on his motorcycle early Sunday morning. It happened in a neighborhood off U.S. 19. Hours earlier, Bryan Lohr posted on his Facebook page his excitement about taking his bike out.

From the moment you click on Lohr's profile page, you can tell he loved his motorcycle. His Facebook page's wall is lined with pictures of his bright green Kawasaki sport bike. His last post from Sunday morning reads, "Early morning ride is the best. Then got to watch the sunrise??? Yea, my day was just made."

Lohr had plans to play paintball later in the day with friends but he never made it. He was hit while riding north through a neighborhood along Grand Boulevard in Holiday around 8 a.m. Sunday morning.

William Spivey, who lives in the neighborhood, heard the crash. He says, "I heard something. Err, katunk. I'm like, 'What was that?' and I walked outside and I seen what happened down the street and I ran outside and got the cell phone and called 911 and walked down there and one gentleman was out there doing CPR on the man."

The Florida Highway Patrol is reporting that 27-year-old Christopher Henn of Holiday was driving a 1997 Mercury and was turning into a driveway when he crossed into the path of Lohr's motorcycle.

Lohr, who recently graduated from Mitchell High School, died at the scene.

Pernell Holmes lives near the crash scene. He says, "He did have a helmet on. It's just sad someone has to pass because of not being cautious."

Lohr didn't hide the fact that he loved speed. He even posting pictures of what appears to be traffic stops and run-ins with the law. In one picture, there's a popular bumper sticker that reads, "Look twice, save a life. Motorcycles are everywhere."

Ironically, in this crash, however, state troopers indicate that Henn, the other driver, was at fault although it's unclear if speed might have been a factor.

Spivey adds, "I feel bad for the parents and even the guy that was in the car, he was upset because he looked twice and everything and he didn't see the motorcycle coming."

While Lohr's closest friends were too upset to speak on camera, they say they want people to know Bryan is a young man who will be missed by many.

Sadly, he'd posted on his Facebook page back in February a plea to his friends to stop telling him he was going to die on his bike.

My hero....
Dr Death....read on...

Dr. Jack Kevorkian (83) passed away after a blood clot lodged in his heart

DETROIT – Jack Kevorkian, the audacious, fearless doctor who spurred on the national right-to-die debate with a homemade suicide machine that helped end the lives of dozens of ailing people, died Friday at a Detroit-area hospital after a brief illness. He was 83.

Kevorkian died about 2:30 a.m. at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, close friend and prominent attorney Mayer Morganroth said. He had been hospitalized since last month with pneumonia and kidney problems.

The retired pathologist, who said he injected lethal drugs that helped some 130 people die during the 1990s, likened himself to Martin Luther King and Gandhi and called prosecutors Nazis, his critics religious fanatics. He burned state orders against him, showed up at court in costume, called doctors who didn't support him "hypocritic oafs" and challenged authorities to stop him or make his actions legal.

"The issue's got to be raised to the level where it is finally decided," Kevorkian said during a broadcast of CBS' "60 Minutes" that aired a Lou Gehrig's disease patient's videotaped 1998 death as Kevorkian challenged prosecutors to charge him in the case that eventually sent him to prison.

Experts credit Kevorkian, who insisted that people had the right to have a medical professional help them die, with publicizing physician-assisted suicide. Even so, few states made it legal. Laws went into effect in Oregon in 1997 and Washington state in 2009, and a 2009 Montana Supreme Court ruling effectively legalized the practice in that state.

"Somebody has to do something for suffering humanity," Kevorkian once said. "I put myself in my patients' place. This is something I would want."

People who died with Kevorkian's help suffered from cancer, Lou Gehrig's disease, multiple sclerosis, paralysis. They died in their homes, an office, a Detroit island park, a remote cabin, the back of Kevorkian's van.

An official cause of death for Kevorkian was not immediately determined, but Morganroth said it likely will be pulmonary thrombosis, a blood clot.

"I had seen him earlier and he was conscious," said Morganroth, who added that the two spoke about Kevorkian's pending release from the hospital and planned start of rehabilitation. "Then I left and he took a turn for the worst and I went back."
Nurses played recordings of classical music by composer Johann Sebastian Bach for Kevorkian before he died, Morganroth said.

Nicknamed "Dr. Death," Kevorkian catapulted into public consciousness in 1990 when he used his homemade "suicide machine" in his rusted Volkswagen van to inject lethal drugs into an Alzheimer's patient who sought his help in dying.

For nearly a decade, he escaped authorities' efforts to stop him. His first four trials, all on assisted suicide charges, resulted in three acquittals and one mistrial.

Murder charges in earlier cases were thrown out because Michigan at the time had no law against assisted suicide; the Legislature wrote one in response to Kevorkian. He also was stripped of his medical license.

Devotees filled courtrooms wearing "I Back Jack" buttons. But critics questioned his publicity-grabbing methods, aided by his flamboyant attorney Geoffrey Fieger until the two parted ways before the 1999 trial in which he was convicted of second-degree murder.

"I think Kevorkian played an enormous role in bringing the physician-assisted suicide debate to the forefront," Susan Wolf, a professor of law and medicine at University of Minnesota Law School, said in 2000.

"It sometimes takes a very outrageous individual to put an issue on the public agenda," she said, and the debate he engendered "in a way cleared public space for more reasonable voices to come in."

In a rare televised interview from prison in 2005, Kevorkian told MSNBC he regretted "a little" the actions that put him there.

"It was disappointing because what I did turned out to be in vain. ... And my only regret was not having done it through the legal system, through legislation, possibly," he said.

Kevorkian's ultimate goal was to establish "obitoriums" where people would go to die. Doctors there could harvest organs and perform medical experiments during the suicide process. Such experiments would be "entirely ethical spinoffs" of suicide, he wrote in his 1991 book "Prescription: Medicide — The Goodness of Planned Death."

His road to prison began in September 1998, when he videotaped himself injecting Thomas Youk, a 52-year-old Lou Gehrig's disease patient, with lethal drugs. He gave the tape to "60 Minutes."

Two months later, a national television audience watched Youk die and heard Kevorkian say of authorities: "I've got to force them to act." Prosecutors quickly responded with a first-degree murder charge.

Kevorkian acted as his own attorney for most of the trial. He told the court his actions were "a medical service for an agonized human being."

In his closing argument, Kevorkian told jurors that some acts "by sheer common sense are not crimes."

"Just look at me," he said. "Honestly now, do you see a criminal? Do you see a murderer?"

The U.S. Supreme Court twice turned back appeals from Kevorkian, in 2002, when he argued that his prosecution was unconstitutional, and in 2004, when he claimed he had ineffective representation.

Kevorkian was freed in June 2007 after serving eight years of a 10- to 25-year sentence. His lawyers had said he suffered from hepatitis C, diabetes and other problems, and he had promised in affidavits that he would not assist in a suicide if he was released.

In an interview at the time, Youk's brother Terrence said his brother received "a medical service that was requested and, from my point of view, compassionately provided by Jack. It should not be a crime."

But Tina Allerellie became a fierce critic after her 34-year-old sister, Karen Shoffstall, turned to Kevorkian in 1997. She said in 2007 that Shoffstall, who suffered from multiple sclerosis, was struggling with depression and fear but could have lived for years longer.
"(Kevorkian's) intent, I believe, has always been to gain notoriety," Allerellie said.

In 2008, Kevorkian ran for Congress as an independent, receiving just 2.7 percent of the vote in the suburban Detroit district. He said his experience showed the party system was "corrupt" and "has to be completely overhauled from the bottom up."

Born in 1928, in the Detroit suburb of Pontiac, Kevorkian graduated from the University of Michigan's medical school in 1952 and became a pathologist.

Kevorkian said he first became interested in euthanasia during his internship year when he watched a middle-aged woman die of cancer. She was so emaciated, her sagging, discolored skin "covered her bones like a cheap, wrinkled frock," Kevorkian wrote.

After building a suicide device in 1989 from parts he found in flea markets, he sought his first assisted-suicide candidate by placing advertisements in local newspapers. Newspaper and TV interviews brought more attention.

On June 4, 1990, he drove his van to a secluded park north of Detroit. After Janet Adkins, 54, of Portland, Ore., met him there, he inserted a needle into her arm and, when she was ready, she flipped the switch that released a lethal flow of drugs.

He later switched from his device to canisters of carbon monoxide, again insisting patients took the final step by removing a clamp that released the flow of deadly gas to the face mask.

Kevorkian's life story became the subject of the 2010 HBO movie, "You Don't Know Jack," which earned actor Al Pacino Emmy and Golden Globe Awards for his portrayal of Kevorkian. Pacino paid tribute to Kevorkian during his Emmy acceptance speech and recognized the world-famous former doctor, who sat smiling in the audience.

Pacino said during the speech that it was a pleasure to "try to portray someone as brilliant and interesting and unique" as Kevorkian and a "pleasure to know him."

Kevorkian himself said he liked the movie and enjoyed the attention it generated, but told The Associated Press that he doubted it would inspire much action by a new generation of assisted-suicide advocates.

"You'll hear people say, `Well, it's in the news again, it's time for discussing this further.' No it isn't. It's been discussed to death," he said. "There's nothing new to say about it. It's a legitimate ethical medical practice as it was in ancient Rome and Greece."

Kevorkian's fame — or notoriety — also made him fodder for late-night comedians' monologues and sitcoms. His name became cultural shorthand for jokes about hastening the end of life.

Even admirers couldn't resist. Adam Mazer, the Emmy-winning writer for "You Don't Know Jack," got off one of the best lines of the 2010 Emmy telecast.

"I'm grateful you're my friend," Mazer said, looking out at Kevorkian. "I'm even more grateful you're not my physician."

When asked in 2010 how his own epitaph should read, Kevorkian said it should reflect what he believes to be his "real virtue.
"I am quite honest. I have trouble lying. I don't like people who lie."

.................................................. .............................

To be young and popular....sad story....

Girls, 13 and 14, jailed for killing a boy at their school with poisoned cookies
Two girls, aged 13 and 14, have been jailed in an institution for juvenile delinquents after confessing to poisoning biscuits that killed a boy at their school in north-east Brazil.

The 12-year-old boy died in the city of Recife last week after eating the cookies laced with rat poison.

The girls told police they had prepared the deadly biscuits for two rival girls at their school, and had called the boy over to deliver them.

"Since last year, the girls had been competing for popularity in the classroom and things got out of hand at this point," the police officer investigating the case, Mariana Villas Boas, said.
The death comes as Brazil's Senate prepares a bill to force schools to boost safety to prevent violence and bullying.

.................................................. ...................................

A tale of a City of SIn...
RIP DJ Megatron...

Corey McGriff aka DJ Megatron (32) was shot and killed near his home on Staten Island

Published: Jun 16, 2011

Corey McGriff (32)
Date: Mar 27, 2011
Cause of Death: Shot

A New York City grand jury has indicted two men on murder charges in the shooting of radio and TV personality DJ Megatron.

The indictment against William Williams and Richard Cromwell was unsealed Thursday. The men are being held. Their attorneys say they're not guilty.

DJ Megatron was shot in the chest while walking to a store near his Staten Island home March 27.

The 32-year-old disc jockey worked on BET's "106 & Park" music countdown series, mainly in a role interacting with its live audience. He also did on-camera work for the show and for BET's website. His given name was Corey McGriff.

The defendants will be arraigned April 27.

They previously were charged in the case. A grand jury indictment is the next step in the legal process.

I was in Myrtle Beach when this happend and saw his mother come on TV hoping he was still alive. I was wondering if they would ever find him and I thought I would never know the answer since i was watching on SC tv news station...

My heart goes out to his mom...
she held it together on TV when she was looking for him....

Lantz Hare (16) was killed in the tornado that hit Joplin, Missouri

Published: Jun 16, 2011

Lantz Hare (16)
Date: May 22, 2011
Cause of Death: Tornado

Caley Lantz Hare, a 16-year-old boy who went by his middle name, was out driving with a friend when the tornado hit Joplin, Mo., Sunday evening.

His mother thought he might be at the makeshift morgue being overseen by Newton and Jasper counties.

The car that Lantz was driving, a blue 1998 Chevrolet Lumina belonging to his mother, Michelle, was found about 100 yards from the Dillons supermarket parking lot he had pulled into just before the tornado touched down.

On Monday, the teen's family heard some hopeful news. While out searching amid the rubble, an officer with a search dog approached. Lantz's uncle, Fritz Green, gave him one of the boy's shoes that he had found near the Chevy.

The dog followed the shoe's scent back to the parking lot, where it ended.

"To us, at that time, it meant Lantz had been found and removed, possibly alive," Mr. Green said in an interview.

But later that day, he said, Michelle Hare spoke to Lantz's friend, J.T., who was with Lantz in the car and was recovering in a Springfield hospital. The friend said he had been wearing Lantz's shoes.

"They traded clothing frequently," Mr. Green said of the teens. "That told us it was probably J.T. who was recovered from that spot, not Lantz."

The family resumed their search in the area around the car on Tuesday, when Michelle Hare ran into a man who said he had been assisting the National Guard late Sunday night. The man said he had stood watch over the body of a young man he described as wearing the same khaki shorts Lantz had been wearing, until a law enforcement officer took the body away.

Mr. Green said Lantz's friend J.T. later told Michelle Hare that the force of the wind blew out the car's windows and that he climbed into the back seat. That's all he remembered before waking up in a van that someone used to transport him to the hospital, Mr. Green said.

Mr. Green, who said Lantz's mother was too overwhelmed to be interviewed, said she heard there was an unidentified body of a young man at the morgue, but she had not been able to view it.

On Thursday afternoon, Ms. Hare learned that the morgue had identified her son's body.

Newton County Coroner Mark Bridges said investigators were trying to identify bodies based on body piercings, tattoos and dental records, which can be matched relatively quickly, rather than DNA, which can take weeks to process. "We're not about to wait for DNA to come back on all these people," he said.

Mr. Bridges said family members were not allowed to view bodies until a positive match is made. The night of the tornado, he said, a family mistakenly identified someone they thought was their son, and the error wasn't discovered until the next day at the funeral home.

"We just clamped it down then," he said.

ANother sad loss to the Musical Airwaves....
One of my favorite XM shows...

SiriusXM Liquid Metal DJ Mario Comesanas (30) died from a sudden brain hemorrhage

Mario Comesanas (30)
Date: Jun 13, 2011
Cause of Death: Brain hemorrhage

Noisecreep would like to extend our heartfelt condolences to the friends, family and listeners of Mario Comesanas of SiriusXM's Liquid Metal. Comesanas died suddenly on Tuesday, June 13th. The apparent cause of death was a sudden brain hemorrhage. MetalInsider reported that Comesanas, 30, had been suffering from headaches before checking himself into a hospital.

As someone who's had the pleasure of knowing Comesanas personally, having worked with him while he was at WSOU, New Jersey's venerable titan of metal radio, and as a DJ with him at SiriusXM when it was just Sirius and Liquid Metal was known as Hard Attack, his loss is nothing short of tragic.

Mario was not only a passionate fan of music, but an all-around good dude from top to bottom. I'll never forget giving him a ride home after a WSOU event in the early '00s and talking about bands from Philly, namely the long-lost post-hardcore band Autumn. He was someone who was very clued in to the hardcore and metal underground. You could always have an informed and informative conversation with him about the music we all love.
I also want to share another funny memory of the time when I went a little over on my DJ shift at Hard Attack and accidentally cut into his start time. He started a playful fight with me on-air for commandeering his radio time, which even had a few listeners wondering if we were at odds for a hot second! Of course, it was all revealed to be just a joke, since Hard Attack was a big, happy family. And still is. It feels like that happened just yesterday.

The only consolation is knowing that Comesanas is making a racket up in heaven with Dimebag Darrell, Peter Steele, Dio and Paul Gray.

He will be missed, and we send our thoughts and prayers out to his family.

SiriusXM's statement, which was also posted on Comesana's Facebook page, is below. I believe it was written by Liquid Metal's Jose Mangin.

"It is with heavy hearts that we say goodbye to our very close friend & fellow Liquid Metal host Mario Comesanas who passed away earlier this evening at 8:39pm ET in Jersey City, NJ... I got the chance to say goodbye, hold his hand, kiss his head & tell him thank you for being a Metal soldier with me all these years & to say hi to Dime for me...Our thoughts & prayers are w his fiance Liz, Mario's family, friends & fans worldwide... for respect for the family any other info will have to wait. For now, please leave your comments here for all to see. We love you Mario & thanks for coming into our lives swinging & kicking! Rest in Peace..."

.................................................. .....

I think Motorcross riders suffer worst injuries then road racers..but RR have more theaths...

Motocross rider Jeff Kargola (27) died when he crashed while competing in an event in Mexico

Published: Jun 14, 2011 @ 10:42 PM

Jeff Kargola (27)
Date: Apr 29, 2011
Cause of Death: Motocross Accident

Motocross rider Jeff Kargola has died after crashing while competing in the Rip to the Tip event that takes riders the length of Mexico's Baja Peninsula.

Kargola's team, Metal Mulisha, said he died Friday in San Felipe, Mexico, while riding with his family and friends. Details on the accident weren't immediately available.

The San Clemente, Calif., native, known as "Ox," was one of 38 riders in the eight-day, 1,408-mile race to Cabo San Lucas.

.................................................. .....................

The next few....
are sad stories about kids .....
shit sucks.

Jordan Bone (17) died when the car she was riding in slammed into a tree

Published: Jun 14, 2011 @ 10:57 PM

Jordan Bone (17)
Date: Apr 26, 2011
Cause of Death: Auto Accident

The North Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating after a teenage girl was killed in an early morning crash in Catawba County, that left two others injured.

According to Trooper Lineberger with the highway patrol, 17-year-old Jordan Bone of Sherills Ford was killed early Tuesday morning when the car she was riding in ran off the road and crashed into a tree along Mt. Beulah Road.

Trooper Lineberger told WBTV the car was driven by 20-year-old Tyler Good, of Newton, was driving along Mt. Beulah Road near Highway 16 around 3:51 a.m. Tuesday morning.

Troopers say he ran off the right shoulder of the road, over corrected and crossed back over the center line of the road and crashed into a tree.

Bone was killed on impact. Another passenger, 18-year-old Michael Davis, who was in the rear seat of the vehicle, was thrown from the vehicle and is listed in stable condition at Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte.

The driver, Good, is hospitalized in critical condition.

Trooper Lineberger said that he does not suspect drugs and alcohol were a factor in this crash, but said the highway patrol believes speed was a factor.

Trooper Lineberger said that Bone was a student at Bandy's High School.

Brittany Palumbo (17) took her own life and the cause of death has not been released

Published: Jun 14, 2011 @ 10:28 PM

Brittany Palumbo (17)
Date: May 04, 2011
Suicide by: Undetermined

North Port Police are investigating an apparent suicide in the 3000 block of Sesame Street.

Last night, police were called when 17 year-old Brittany Palumbo's parents found her.

They began CPR until paramedics arrived. Brittany was taken to a local hospital where she died.

Cause of death has not been released.

Jason Mueller (29) was gunned down by two gang members

Published: Jun 13, 2011 @ 12:17 PM

Jason Mueller (29)
Date: Aug 10, 2008

Jason Mueller was looking for a cab after he escorted his friend back to her West Town apartment in the early morning hours of Aug. 10, 2008.

Little did the pizzeria manager know, two Satan Disciples were on the prowl as well when they mistook him for a rival gang member and gunned him down in the streets, Cook County prosecutors said Tuesday at the opening of the trial for Mueller's accused killers.

Anthony Collazo, 19, and Gabriel Contreras, 28, allegedly sought revenge because they believed a C-Note gang member wounded Contreras days before.

" 'I took care of that,' " Collazo said, bragging about his role as the gunman in Mueller's slaying, Collazo's acquaintance, Daniel Chartrand, testified.

"He said it was retaliation for 'Trigger' [Contreras] getting shot in the shoulder."

When Chartrand, a police informant, was cross-examined by Collazo's attorney, Joseph Lopez, Chartrand admitted he didn't share Collazo's statements with detectives until three months after Collazo described to him how he ran out of a car and pointed a .38 caliber handgun at Mueller at Grand and Wolcott. Chartrand received $1,100 for his tip.

Lopez insinuated that Chartrand was motivated to make up a story to further cash in on the $10,000 reward money being offered for clues in Mueller's murder.

"You wanted a piece of the action?" Lopez asked.

"No, not really," Chartrand replied

Adrian Wilson (16) was shot in the head at a birthday party

Published: Jun 13, 2011 @ 12:08 PM

Adrian Wilson (16)
Date: May 22, 2011

A 67-year-old grandmother watched as her 16-year-old grandson was shot and killed at a birthday celebration in Auburn on Sunday afternoon.

The shooting at the party at Aspen Meadows Apartments on 21st Street Southeast left the teenager dead and three others injured, including a police officer, according to police and witnesses at the scene.

In addition to the dead boy, identified by his grandmother as 16-year-old Adrian Wilson, two other people were shot. They were taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.

An Auburn police officer injured his back while trying to take one of the suspects into custody, said Police Cmdr. Mike Hirman. The officer is also at Harborview. Hirman declined to confirm the identity of the victim.

It all apparently began at a birthday barbecue celebration at the apartment complex.

"Everybody was just having fun. There was Mexican music; it was a birthday party," said Wilson's grandmother, Francisca Lopez, 67, who wept as she gave her account. "When these two men walk up and I saw one of them had a bulge in his pants. I got up because I knew he had a gun.

"My grandson went over to him and said, 'I know what you have there,' and pointed to the bulge and the man pulled the gun out and shot him," Lopez said.

Hirman said the teen was shot in the head.

He said the crime scene was large and that investigators would be conducting interviews and gathering evidence through the night.

Hirman said officers initially were responding to reports of a fight when they got updates that gunshots had been fired.

The first reports of a shooting came around 5 p.m.

Apparently, a fight had broken out over someone's girlfriend and somebody pulled out a gun and started shooting, Hirman said.

"It was a melee when we arrived," he added.

Four people were taken into custody, including one of the two men who opened fire, Hirman said. Investigators have identified and were seeking the second gunman, he said.

Shawna Frohs, 42, lives in the Aspen Meadows apartment complex, near where the party was held..

She was in her unit when she said she heard gunfire. Her adult son turned grabbed her and her 14-year-old niece and pulled them into the back of the apartment and told them to lie on the floor.

"I heard 10 or 15 shots," she said. "It just didn't stop."

Several rounds came in through the front window of her apartment.

Frohs saw one person who was shot in the arm and believes another person was shot in the face.

Edwin Johnson, 45, who also lives in the apartment complex, said he heard what sounded like an argument among a group of people. Then he heard several gunshots.

He called 911 and as he was talking to police, more gunshots went off, he said.

Johnson said the man who was shot in the arm lives in the apartment complex.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#2)
The last urrbendah

June 17, 2011, 08:37 PM

Quote:
"The incident at the W Atlanta early Saturday is very tragic and our thoughts and prayers are with the woman who was injured and the family and friends of the woman who died in the fall," he said in a statement.
Wow. That's a real downer.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
poz top looking 4 neg bot

June 17, 2011, 10:23 PM

Dr. Kevorkian is my inspiration to become a physician.

horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you
Unread
  (#4)
Your Ad Here

June 17, 2011, 10:45 PM

I knew about the model chick from ATL. Made news in my circle. Truly fucked up way to go out.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
T.R.I.T.D.H

June 20, 2011, 09:35 AM

^how about the Rat poison one in brazil...

death has a mystical attraction. Either I'm really spacing out right now on Monday morning OR the aforementioned is very true...

I've pretty much did a very quick read of each story...even though I knew they were all about how people died.

This is like that show...1000 ways to die....anyone see that? the girl who got cheap breast implants then got on the plane...the pressure of the cabin made them swell and explode in her chest killing her.

What do you value more? Life or Image?

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#6)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 20, 2011, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkofDC View Post
^how about the Rat poison one in brazil...

death has a mystical attraction. Either I'm really spacing out right now on Monday morning OR the aforementioned is very true...

I've pretty much did a very quick read of each story...even though I knew they were all about how people died.

This is like that show...1000 ways to die....anyone see that? the girl who got cheap breast implants then got on the plane...the pressure of the cabin made them swell and explode in her chest killing her.
I use to watch it....
I remember the last one i watch and the funniest was the guy who use to strap the sausage to his leg then go hit the clubs. They had women grinding all on him and just rubbing his fake sausage.

He dieded from having the blood cut off and something bad. The dummy actualy tied the sausage to his leg vs. just stuffing it in his draws like the rest of us.

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#7)
T.R.I.T.D.H

June 20, 2011, 12:11 PM

^lol...

f'd up...

I remember the one where I think the dude snuck into the tent to rub one out and the tent caught the wind and it picked him up off the ground high up in the air...when the wind let go of the tent it crashed to the ground ....damn.

"I don't ride, I usually just sit around wearing a tshirt and my icon back protector and talk shit about anyone who does not have a liter bike. That's how you can pick me out of a crowd. I also wear a red tophat."
Unread
  (#8)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 20, 2011, 02:27 PM

i don't think everyone knows this but........

Jackass star Ryan Dunn (34) died in a fiery car accident

Published: Jun 20, 2011 @ 11:20 AM

Ryan Dunn (34)
Date: Jun 20, 2011
Cause of Death: Automobile Accident

"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn died in a fiery car crash in Pennsylvania early this morning.

According to TMZ, Dunn, 34, and an unidentified person both died in the crash of a 2007 Porsche, which happened around 3 a.m. at Route 322 and New Street in West Goshen Township.

According to reports, the crash occurred when car veered off the roadway and burst into flames. Speed may have been a factor.

TMZ reports that Dunn was driving.

Police confirmed to MyFoxPhilly.com that a fatal accident occurred but did not immediately release any additional details.

TMZ confirmed Dunn's death with fellow "Jackass" star Bam Margera's mother.

According to MyFoxPhilly, Margera's mother said she was not sure who was driving the car and added that there may have been a third occupant.

A few hours before his death, Dunn posted a photo to Twitter of himself drinking with two other men. The photo was later taken down.

Dunn appeared in all three of the "Jackass" movies. He also starred in the 2003 film "Haggard."

According to a biography posted on his website, Dunn was born in Ohio and moved at age 15 to Pennsylvania, where he met Bam Margera on his first day of high school.

Dunn, Margera, Christopher Raab (known as Raab Himself) and Brandon DiCamillo, under the moniker CKY for "Camp Kill Yourself," started making videos that featured them skateboarding and performing stunts.

Dunn was working as a welder and at a gas station when Johnny Knoxville, a friend of Margera's through the skateboarding circuit, asked the crew to allow their videos to be part of the series "Jackass," which became a hit on MTV and ran from 2000 to 2002.

A phone message left for Dunn's manager wasn't immediately returned.

Unread
  (#9)
I just peed a little

June 21, 2011, 08:47 AM

I read that site every day....is something wrong with me?
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Monkey Send a message via AIM to Monkey Send a message via Skype™ to Monkey 
Unread
  (#10)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

June 21, 2011, 09:44 AM

Not at all...I read it about once a week...
sort of show you that you can go all kinds of ways. Also i am surprised at the amount of teenage death. Accidents and suicide...
Last is the location...sometimes you dont picture shit going on in wisconsin.

Unread
  (#11)
T.R.I.T.D.H

June 23, 2011, 10:31 AM

Post up David Carradine's aka Bill from Kill Bill death....crazy shit right there...

Tags
dont cry 4me, emo moe