DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 595
5 members and 590 guests
2blueyam, Diggy, GRN96WS6, legendindisguise, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
300 kids trash an empty house of a former NFL player. Does not contact the police.
Unread
  (#1)
Site ADMIN

300 kids trash an empty house of a former NFL player. Does not contact the police. - September 26, 2013, 09:48 AM

An Open Letter To The Parents Of The Stephentown 300 | Kelly Lynch

Help Me Save 300

I have no words... 300 kids break into a former NFL players house, throw a party and trash the ever living crap out of it. It was empty b/c it was for sale. Kids posted twitter, pix and facebook postings while they were there. Instead of going to the police the NFL player created a page to help find the kids something better to do than trash a house. So b/c he has all the twitter and pix, the parents are suing him. Thats right.. instead of making their own children responsible, they are upset at his page. Where is our society going??? I am responsible for my childs behavior. Not the teachers..not the government. Teachers are supposed to teach, not babysit, and I am the one responsible for my childs actions. terrible.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#2)
Typical Stripper

September 26, 2013, 09:51 AM

At a loss for words.... wow.

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
All weather rider

September 26, 2013, 09:59 AM

It's not too late to get police and prosecutors involved. he tried to be nice, now it's time to hold them accountable. It would be a disservice to them and to the community to do otherwise.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Meh

September 26, 2013, 10:06 AM

If people don't think this country is on the swirly path to the toilet bowl....I present you with this example.
Unread
  (#5)
Groping is a skill...

September 26, 2013, 10:11 AM

He has the money to sue them all. This should be fun to watch.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
Unread
  (#6)
GP Champ

September 26, 2013, 10:11 AM

Been following this story. It makes me angry and sad for our future that kids are being raised by these kinds of morons.

On the bright side for humanity: A very young boy and his dog wandered off into the woods shortly before dark out here in Shenandoah county this week. Within a few hours there were over 250 volunteers on sight to help. He and his dog were located by a bloodhound just before 2am, both healthy and alive.

There's bold riders and old riders, but damn few bold old riders.
Unread
  (#7)
Stop light racer...

September 26, 2013, 10:17 AM

If the 300 kids paid $70 each they would cover the estimated repair costs ...

But this is a perfect example of why our country is half as great as it could be. No one wants to take responsibility for anything ... Parents don't want to discipline or blame their children for anything ... and if you are a decent caring person you get taken advantage of and become responsible everyone's bullshit.

- Norway Daily, 90' VFR750, V4 Touring Beast
- USA Daily, 08' Versys - Urban Assault vehicle
- Toy, 02' Ducati 900ss - Loud and angry noises
- Toy, 89' FZR600 - Raw Inline Deathbox
- Project, 91' CB250 - Goal: lightweight city bike
- Project, 79' CB350 - Finally runs, now to finish

- Sold, Red 94' VS800 - Loud as F@*$
* R.I.P. Blue 06' SV650, murdered by DC!
* R.I.P. Black 98' FZR600, murdered by DC!
- Sold, Red 81' GS650
- Sold, Black 81' CM400T
Unread
  (#8)
Stop light racer...

September 26, 2013, 10:24 AM

Furthermore, this guy is way better than me (or most of us here, i'm sure)

If your kids break into my home and intentionally trash the place; then you attempt to sue me and threaten to fire bomb my house ... believe this, I would go into a blackout rage, locate as many of these people as possible and make their lives hell on earth.

Being a retire NFL player this would become my new retirement hobby ...

- Norway Daily, 90' VFR750, V4 Touring Beast
- USA Daily, 08' Versys - Urban Assault vehicle
- Toy, 02' Ducati 900ss - Loud and angry noises
- Toy, 89' FZR600 - Raw Inline Deathbox
- Project, 91' CB250 - Goal: lightweight city bike
- Project, 79' CB350 - Finally runs, now to finish

- Sold, Red 94' VS800 - Loud as F@*$
* R.I.P. Blue 06' SV650, murdered by DC!
* R.I.P. Black 98' FZR600, murdered by DC!
- Sold, Red 81' GS650
- Sold, Black 81' CM400T
Unread
  (#9)
I hate Hybrid drivers

September 26, 2013, 10:29 AM

There is more to this story. The house is in forclosure and there have been parties there before. The guy is using this to ask for money to save the house from foreclosure. He lives in FL, not anywhere near this house. There are news stories about it. Google it.
Unread
  (#10)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms

September 26, 2013, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david636 View Post
There is more to this story. The house is in forclosure and there have been parties there before. The guy is using this to ask for money to save the house from foreclosure. He lives in FL, not anywhere near this house. There are news stories about it. Google it.

So the kids trashed the bank's property, not his?

You're right. That totally changes everything

-Fitz

2016 Harley Softail Slim S
2012 Harley Ultra Limited in Ultra Annoying Orange Sold!
2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
2001 Superhawk Abandoned!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Brace Yourselves... the cries of "It's too cold to ride" are coming...
Unread
  (#11)
Derpentine Dealer

September 26, 2013, 10:52 AM

When I was in 3rd or 4th grade, some neighborhood kids and I broke into a house being built or renovated by the owner who lived elsewhere. We got rowdy and trashed the place up fairly well for 9-year-olds. Well it wasn't two weeks before the Sheriff phoned my folks and asked that they bring me down to the station. We each got a few months probation and bills for the damages. The Sheriff showed me around the cell block at the station and grilled me hard about a neighboring house that burned to the ground around the same time we did our thing. It scared me pretty straight, to borrow the cliche.

Sometimes a brush with the law is a good thing. I do admit that my father made the whole episode exceedingly painful for me--it does really boil down to what's happening in the home. Still, the law is there for us to use.

I think this guy's heart is in the right place. He made his offer, it was rejected, and now it's time to use the judicial system.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#12)
Typical Stripper

September 26, 2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Does it make it any more "right" that it wasn't the first time parties were there or that he doesn't live near his 2nd home?

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
Unread
  (#13)
GP Champ

September 26, 2013, 11:39 AM

Something is rotten in Denmark

2011 Ducati Diavel Chromo (Current)
2007 BMW R1200GS Adventure (Current)
2006 BMW R1200ST
2003 BMW K1200GT (Current)
2004 Ducati 998s Final Edition (Current)
1997 Aprilia RS250
1998 BMW K1200RS
2000 Ducati 998
1998 Pegaso 650
1999 Ducati 996S
2004 BMW R1150R
2005 Aprilia RSVR Factory
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2006 Buell Ulysses
1991 Suzuki GSX-1100R
1991 Honda Africa Twin 750
2008 Mobster Lefty Trophy pitbike
2004 Aprilia RSVR Factory
1990 Aprilia Pegaso 125
1991 Ducati 888
1995 Honda CR250
1996 Aprilia RS125
1995 Aprilia Sr 50
1984 Kram-it 50
Unread
  (#14)
Site ADMIN

September 26, 2013, 01:41 PM

Quote:

provide links please..

still doesnt change how i feel about the parents.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#15)
Site ADMIN

September 26, 2013, 01:43 PM

it looks like after 3 weeks, he is now pressing charges.

Ex-NFL Player Brian Holloway: Charge Teens Who Trashed My NY Home CBS New York

Alex
13 Honda Fury