DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 520
0 members and 520 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Ah...tolerance.
Unread
  (#1)
Meh
 
Posts: 7,983
Join Date: October 1, 2002
Ah...tolerance. - February 2, 2017, 10:03 AM

Ex-Obama Official Suggests 'Military Coup' Against Trump
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
Meh
 
Posts: 7,983
Join Date: October 1, 2002
February 2, 2017, 10:10 AM

https://twitter.com/janeygak/status/...697344/video/1
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
Meh
 
Posts: 7,983
Join Date: October 1, 2002
February 2, 2017, 10:16 AM

  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
I'm a llama again!
 
Slider's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,314
Join Date: April 12, 2007
Location: Alexandria
February 2, 2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post

Who ever that was, should have his ass kicked. One for being a pussy, second act.


Yeah I am old enough to know better. Thing is, I just don't care.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
opossum puncher
 
zx6rfool's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,826
Join Date: June 9, 2003
Location: Winchester
February 2, 2017, 11:54 AM

It was at this, 150 people in masks hurling rocks, fireworks and maltov cocktails to protest a Milo speaking event.

Protests, Violence Prompt UC Berkeley to Cancel Milo Yiannopoulos Event - NBC News


-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!

Last edited by zx6rfool; February 2, 2017 at 11:58 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#6)
Stop light racer...
 
pnbell's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,245
Join Date: May 30, 2012
Location: A Fjord in Norway
February 2, 2017, 12:57 PM

I'm not a Trump supporter, nor was I a Hillary supporter, I'm just an American trying to be objective to the changes happening in our country.

During my lifetime I've never seen so much unnecessary hysteria in this country, its mildly amusing but mostly exhausting.

The purpose of a government is to unite a large group of people, to create citizens of a common place, but in practice politics seem to divide individuals and create tension among the majority of a population. I believe this is on purpose, a beneficial distraction perpetuated by the powerful, wealthy individuals who control the government.

Most citizens in this country align themselves as Democrats or Republicans which allows them to argue and blame the opposing party for the fact that they are not successful.

- Democratic individuals believe they are not successful because Republicans give huge tax breaks to the wealthy and largely discriminate against women and minorities.

- Republican individuals believe they are not successful because Democrats give too much in taxes to the poor and lazy, and make laws that hinder American business opportunities.

While these politically divided citizens argue and protest against each other, the groups who control the government become increasingly wealthy and powerful. This is happens regardless of which political party is in office.

You likely won't see successful Democrats and Republicans out protesting or arguing on social media because they are too busy running their businesses... unless of course they are making money from doing such actions.


- Norway Daily, 90' VFR750, V4 Touring Beast
- USA Daily, 08' Versys - Urban Assault vehicle
- Toy, 02' Ducati 900ss - Loud and angry noises
- Toy, 89' FZR600 - Raw Inline Deathbox
- Project, 91' CB250 - Goal: lightweight city bike
- Project, 79' CB350 - Finally runs, now to finish

- Sold, Red 94' VS800 - Loud as F@*$
* R.I.P. Blue 06' SV650, murdered by DC!
* R.I.P. Black 98' FZR600, murdered by DC!
- Sold, Red 81' GS650
- Sold, Black 81' CM400T
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#7)
Meh
 
Posts: 7,983
Join Date: October 1, 2002
February 2, 2017, 01:55 PM

Still wondering where are the protests and violence is from the "Right" and where it was during the past administration that many Conservatives took issue with.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#8)
Track Day addict
 
2blueyam's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,066
Join Date: January 20, 2012
Location: Alexandria
February 2, 2017, 02:40 PM

There was protesting of Obama, but not violence that I am aware of. You didn't hear about it as much at least partly because no violence means little or no media coverage.


Dale - 2004 SV 650 track, 2003 R1 track, 2007 Tuono
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#9)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов
 
vonstallin's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,825
Join Date: November 2, 2006
Location: Wash DC: (2 min from Adams Morgan)
February 2, 2017, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post
Still wondering where are the protests and violence is from the "Right" and where it was during the past administration that many Conservatives took issue with.
Im neither left or right, but what do you mean?

Are you asking where were the protest when Obama took office in 2008 and 2012?

Obama election spurs race threats, crimes - US news - Life - Race & ethnicity | NBC News

Conservatives forget history in discrediting Trump protesters | TheHill

Unity? That's the message sent by depicting Obama as a savage. Photo - Here's how America peacefully responded to Obama's 2008 election | Revelist

Orcinus: When Obama Was Elected: An Outpouring of Hate in 2008












The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#10)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов
 
vonstallin's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,825
Join Date: November 2, 2006
Location: Wash DC: (2 min from Adams Morgan)
February 2, 2017, 03:12 PM

Im not sure if anyone knows this, but there is a organization...web based that incite riots for many and almost all causes. Mostly they are against capitalism, corporate greed, and anything dealing with civil liberties infringed upon.

It was said that these movements started out of the Film "Fight Club" anti-materialist and anti-corporate representation. Some only see the movie for the fighting, and miss the message completely.

This report first pop up over 10 years ago when it was noticed that peaceful protest turned violent and the ones caught on film always had full black garb, face masks and showed up with tools of destruction.

Example.
the latest organized Riot movement...
they have volunteer street medics to help the Rioters on the scene, they had a volunteer lawyers to help on the scene..

During Trumps inauguration there were over 230 arrest and they concentrate together...over a 4 block area with protesters from over 25 states.

While they are against trump this secret umbrela riot organization is against capitalism and corporate greed.


The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#11)
Meh
 
Posts: 7,983
Join Date: October 1, 2002
February 2, 2017, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
Im neither left or right, but what do you mean?

Are you asking where were the protest when Obama took office in 2008 and 2012?
So wait...you are telling me that there are some racists in the US.

Next you are going to tell me that water is wet.

Of course there are going to be "some" protests no matter who or what is elected. There are people that put bigfoot on the ticket and are pissed when he doesn't get elected, but we do not normalize their behavior or condone it.

What is happening here is on a massive scale as compared to the examples you are citing. When the 1st of anything (i.e. black President) gets elected, clearly there is going to be some left over push back.

The is zero comparison between the large scale push back against those on the "right" or "alt-right" or Trump.

If and when one of those racist protests did occur against President Obama, they were called out and appropriately marginalized.

I see very little of that criticism from the left. As a matter of fact, several prominent figures in Hollywood are advocating and defending the use of additional violence.

I would also like to see the examples of intimidation, violence, and larger scale public property damage that was done in protest of President Obama.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#12)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов
 
vonstallin's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,825
Join Date: November 2, 2006
Location: Wash DC: (2 min from Adams Morgan)
February 2, 2017, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post
So wait...you are telling me that there are some racists in the US.

Next you are going to tell me that water is wet.

Of course there are going to be "some" protests no matter who or what is elected. There are people that put bigfoot on the ticket and are pissed when he doesn't get elected, but we do not normalize their behavior or condone it.

What is happening here is on a massive scale as compared to the examples you are citing. When the 1st of anything (i.e. black President) gets elected, clearly there is going to be some left over push back.

The is zero comparison between the large scale push back against those on the "right" or "alt-right" or Trump.

If and when one of those racist protests did occur against President Obama, they were called out and appropriately marginalized.

I see very little of that criticism from the left. As a matter of fact, several prominent figures in Hollywood are advocating and defending the use of additional violence.

I would also like to see the examples of intimidation, violence, and larger scale public property damage that was done in protest of President Obama.


The reason I try my best NOT to even bother with you.... is because you are about as solid as a twizzler stick...

you say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post
Still wondering where are the protests and violence is from the "Right" and where it was during the past administration that many Conservatives took issue with.
I post "where it was", because you act like there was nothing...or maybe some very minor protest or two. Trumps Protesters numbers are historic proportion...never have the USA had this many or this kind of protest.

I mean ... Im not sure what all these white folks are so mad about..record number of protest in such a record short time.

lets not forget this is not just in America...this is globally the Women protest went world wide and it was against Trump.

so you will have to ask the rest of the planet what is up with that.


The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#13)
Triumph-ant
 
Sal_the_man's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,164
Join Date: November 6, 2015
Location: Middletown, MD
February 2, 2017, 05:00 PM

Vonstallin and BlackHatch, both of you should get a room to blow off some steam

Oh yeah


1996 GS500E - Sold
2001 Speed Triple 955i - Sold
1999 Daytona 955i - Sold
2000 Ducati 748S
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#14)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов
 
vonstallin's Avatar
 
Posts: 15,825
Join Date: November 2, 2006
Location: Wash DC: (2 min from Adams Morgan)
February 2, 2017, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal_the_man View Post
Vonstallin and BlackHatch, both of you should get a room to blow off some steam

Oh yeah
lol no worries....

i post a few....then remember it's a losing battle...then i retreat and look for some fun motorcycle features...

then i get pulled back in. lol

this time i was only talking to Heist.


The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#15)
Meh
 
Posts: 7,983
Join Date: October 1, 2002
February 2, 2017, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
The reason I try my best NOT to even bother with you.... is because you are about as solid as a twizzler stick...

you say:

I post "where it was", because you act like there was nothing...or maybe some very minor protest or two. Trumps Protesters numbers are historic proportion...never have the USA had this many or this kind of protest.

I mean ... Im not sure what all these white folks are so mad about..record number of protest in such a record short time.

lets not forget this is not just in America...this is globally the Women protest went world wide and it was against Trump.

so you will have to ask the rest of the planet what is up with that.
I am guessing scale are magnitude are concepts that are lost on you?

I will address and give you some background on your examples because apparently you conflate 4 links with being equal in scale and number with what we are seeing now.

For the record, any and all violence against someone for political or racial reasons are abhorrent.

You seem to be missing my point that they two are NOT comparable given the following reasons:
  • scale
  • endorsement
  • legitimization by mainstream

Holy Shit...1
From California to Maine, police have documented a range of alleged crimes, from vandalism and vague threats to at least one physical attack.

Dang...9 year olds in on the action?

One was in Snellville, Ga., where Denene Millner said a boy on the school bus told her 9-year-old daughter the day after the election: "I hope Obama gets assassinated."

So from your first example...a handful (from counting the total of specifically referenced accounts in this article...less than 50) of stupid f#cks running their mouths and burning shit and 1 example of some physical violence.

Definitely comparable to this:



Maybe this picture will flush out Heist as he loves him some Milo.





Another singular specific example and mostly regurgitation of the previous link.

Kaylon Johnson, an African American campaign worker for Obama, was physically assaulted for wearning and Obama T-shirt in Louisiana following the 2008 election. The three white male attackers shouted “Fuck Obama!” and “N*gger president!” as they broke Johnson’s nose and fractured his eye-socket, requiring surgery.

The article summarizes a handful of other examples of burning effigies and property destruction.

A picture....? Really? That is what you think rises to the level of the property and assaults that are being perpetrated right now?

I guess bad pictures and effigies are specific to Obama...right?



One must have slipped through the cracks.




Again...2 specific examples of violence. In one case, all 4 were arrested and spend the remainder of Obama's tenure in jail.

One example of a skinhead (usually a peaceful group....?) shooting a couple of latinos. Not sure how that was directed at Obama and not just at a hate group.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post

So...back to the first question. Tell me how the 200-500 (that is being liberal) persons and handful of assaults compare to the 10's of thousands or protesters, random and numerous assaults, and hundreds of thousands of dollars of property damage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry57MQpzrbQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywDvXmeVfoE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO2H_yT9A0U
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.