DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 471
7 members and 464 guests
BigDaddyShoo, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, GRN96WS6, RacerX2050, Sal_the_man, Scot
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
All these new drinks out..Green Tea, Power drinks..
Unread
  (#1)
Super Moderator

All these new drinks out..Green Tea, Power drinks.. - March 6, 2007, 03:54 PM

Ok, who drink what here? Theres all this talk about how good green tea is for you. What about all these power drinks that are out? (Red Bull, Monster, etc.) Who drinks what? Which tastes better than which? Is there any tesing on any of this stuff?

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#2)
Give me the Ban Button!

March 6, 2007, 04:40 PM

I have had Full Throttle and live on the NOS energy drink while driving across country. That stuff has gotten me many miles down the road. The only problem with these is that your hart feels like it is going to jump out of your chest and when it wears off you crash fast, so you have to keep it in your system while you are trying to stay awake.

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#3)
Asleep at the wheel!

March 6, 2007, 05:05 PM

'82 Honda CB750 f Supersport
'03 Suzuki SV650s
'05 Yamaha TTR 125 LE
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to SquirrelHead Send a message via AIM to SquirrelHead Send a message via MSN to SquirrelHead Send a message via Skype™ to SquirrelHead 
Unread
  (#4)
Super Moderator

March 6, 2007, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrelHead
It was just a matter of time before that came out...

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#5)
tang ama ka !!!!!!!

Thumbs up March 6, 2007, 05:52 PM

xces energy drink

check out www.gsxrbulldog.com

Anthony
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to totnac  
Unread
  (#6)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

March 6, 2007, 06:00 PM

I drink Turkey Hill green tea everyday. Like the taste is why I drink it. Beats drinking soda.

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
GP Champ

March 6, 2007, 06:01 PM

Quote:
i like the 3 olives cherry vodka with mine, it is called a cherry bomb. but i drink redbull like it is going out of style!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to R6speed Send a message via AIM to R6speed  
Unread
  (#8)
One and Only

March 6, 2007, 06:01 PM

As far as green tea goes, there's really solid evidence that green tea (hell, almost any herbal tea for that matter) is very, very good for you. Not as much of a fad as you'd like to think.

Now...energy drink. It certainly could be argued that a tea product may actually provide you with more "energy,"but that's not the point here, I guess. The fact is that they do have some stimulating effect....even if it is mildy placebo.

This, though, unlike green tea, is certainly more of a "fad." (a fad that will probably be around forever).

Personally, I try to avoid them if at all possible. They're loaded with stuff I don't want or need.

Having said that....on mondays I work for about 24 hours straight, literally. From 11:30pm until 11am I'm on the road in a huge truck. Needless to say, I have to stay awake. Coffee is my lifeblood, even on other days. I drink it like there's no tomorrow. For that extra kick though, I like Monster. Generally at the beginning of the night I'll pound a Monster with my first HUGE cup of coffee, and then I'll have a RedBull about halfway though. I'll generally put down 4 XL Sheetz coffees during that 12 hr period.

Wow, that was long.

Right up the 1 hole.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Cloaca  
Unread
  (#9)
Whatthehell!!!

March 6, 2007, 06:38 PM

on the real. GNC sells Stacker2 diet water, one of those a day and you wont need anything else to keep you going.

Last edited by rms51403; March 6, 2007 at 07:02 PM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rms51403  
Unread
  (#10)
i eat mop who?

March 6, 2007, 06:50 PM

Personally all year i've been drinking Jolt energy drinks, cost less than red bull, has 3 times more in each can, and in my opinion tastes much better (jolt blue is amazing) And I also drink it and push for it because i drink it free
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to vaboy  
Unread
  (#11)
Ling Long

March 6, 2007, 06:51 PM

ROCKSTAR!

U
C
Lots of
Asians
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to YaoMatt Send a message via AIM to YaoMatt Send a message via MSN to YaoMatt  
Unread
  (#12)
DCSB.net NC division

March 6, 2007, 07:17 PM

i drink a lot of diet pepsi.... and i mean a lot

'04 CBR1000RR and lots of Volvos (and now a new Tundra for hauling them around when they all break)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to boostdemon Send a message via Yahoo to boostdemon Send a message via AIM to boostdemon Send a message via MSN to boostdemon  
Unread
  (#13)
Asleep at the wheel!

March 6, 2007, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion9R
It was just a matter of time before that came out...
Sorry James but I do love the Red Bull. I do drink some green tea here and there. Anyone ever try the Pomegranate Lychee Green Tea?

'82 Honda CB750 f Supersport
'03 Suzuki SV650s
'05 Yamaha TTR 125 LE
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to SquirrelHead Send a message via AIM to SquirrelHead Send a message via MSN to SquirrelHead Send a message via Skype™ to SquirrelHead 
Unread
  (#14)
B
It goes to 11.

March 6, 2007, 10:06 PM

Quote:

Ohhhh man.... the last time didn't go so well.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#15)
TIMMEH!

March 7, 2007, 06:44 AM

I drink a lot of Diet Pepsi...Generally 2 or sometimes 3 20oz. bottles a day. For an extra kick, I like a Red Bull or a Full Throttle. If you're getting a Full Throttle, try the Fury. It tastes like Orange Crush! However, I've never felt like a Red Bull or a Full Throttle has ever done anything for me. I've never felt that "kick" of caffeine and I don't drink coffee. It's pretty much Diet Pepsi or Diet Mt. Dew for me.

Ninja636 says:
yes, dick is fun!
Ninja636 says:
OH WAIT....
Ninja636 says:
MAYBE I SHOULD REPHRASE THAT

LaoTzu: "I'll just let everyone know, Glade sprayed up the azz burns!"

(While Climbing, talking about his chalk bag)
Matt - "I like it around back where it hits me on the butt while I'm climbing. It's like 'Oooooh, what was that?'"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CFIGixx600