DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 540
1 members and 539 guests
nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Angry... Very Angry *major rant*
Unread
  (#1)
PewPew

Angry... Very Angry *major rant* - January 20, 2008, 09:28 PM

So a short while back the girl I had been dating and I broke up. She left me because i was "pushing her away" whatever that's fine and dandy give me my stuff and I'll roll. She says "Give me some time and I'll call you, I still want to be friends." also fine with me. We have had an interesting relationship to include me helping her clean herself up ( used to be into drugs and a lot of alcohol ) when we first met. So the reason I was distancing myself from her was mostly due to her really pushing moving in together, getting married, etc. Now I was engaged once and made the mistake of taking things too quickly, so I wasn't going to let that happen again. A few weeks before the break up she had been working really late at her job and I have to be up at 4:50 in the morning to get to work on time, so we didn't see each other that much ( which was my fault of course )

After the break up everything is fine... until I finally figure out why one of my friends had been kind of avoiding me. Apparently my ex and our ( now her ) friends had been talking quite a bit of trash about me, enough that people who don't really know them are hearing about it. That got me pissed. So I decided to do some research first to figure who exactly was being a douche to include trying to see if my ex would add me to her myspace list. Well apparently that pissed her off, and her friends off. So when I try to confront the issue ( doing my best to leave my ex out of it since I know she doesn't want to see me so she can get over me ) I get told to go stick one in my ass basically. I demand I have the right to know who's passing shit around, it's my reputation they're smearing! I take my image very seriously, and I have not said one bad thing about my ex, I wouldn't disrespect her like that. As pissed off as I am now I'm still not going to talk trash about her because she was a good person... when she "loved" me at least.

So I make it simple. I text my ex saying I couldn't believe she would let people say shit when not only had I helped her so much, but I never did wrong by her.

I get another phone call. Her friend says to me...

"Look we all tolerated you because you were her boyfriend, we don't like you and we don't want you around. If you talk to her or me again we're going to get a restraining order."

that's funny coming from several people that "tolerated" me before they even knew my ex...

So not only is my name being smeared in the mud but my "friends" have turned out to be followers of Brutus and stabbed me in betrayal.

FUCK!!!!!!

/rant

Last edited by NoVaGhost; January 20, 2008 at 09:30 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to NoVaGhost  
Unread
  (#2)
Naked...it's the only way

January 20, 2008, 09:47 PM

wow dude. that sucks. what a psycho.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Contributes nothing

January 20, 2008, 09:49 PM

wow, I can sympathize, I went through near the exact same situation 3 years ago. Best thing I can say is that regardless of all the shit they spread about me then, not a bit of it is affecting me today. Just wait, eventually some of the "friends" may try to act like nothing serious happened, hopefully you get the chance to tell them to fuck off like I did!

-Craig

Confusing the issue, since before you were ugly.

Woody: i'd probably bang her if she didn't look like a man

spud: yeah, i was checking out dicks
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to yzl337  
Unread
  (#4)
PewPew

January 20, 2008, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven
wow dude. that sucks. what a psycho.
People wonder why I'm not quick to trust someone, it's because shit like this happens all too often. So many two-faced people in the world anymore. And in all honesty I'm still kinda trying to process it all...

Unfortunately since I'm in the hiring process for FFX PD I can't press the matter... it wouldn't be too good for me

Oh I'm looking forward ot the day I can tell them to go eat one.

So... who want to meet up and hit some bars this coming weekend!
Unread
  (#5)
Give me the Ban Button!

January 20, 2008, 10:00 PM

I guess they really were not your friends to begin with. Im sorry you have to deal with this shit. Sometimes we love people for what we see that they can be and what they know they can to be. But in the end they were never really ready to be loved the way that you wanted to love them or they way they want to be loved.

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#6)
PewPew

January 20, 2008, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubbs
I guess they really were not your friends to begin with. Im sorry you have to deal with this shit. Sometimes we love people for what we see that they can be and what they know they can to be. But in the end they were never really ready to be loved the way that you wanted to love them or they way they want to be loved.
that was deep man
Unread
  (#7)
Give me the Ban Button!

January 20, 2008, 10:03 PM

Yea...every once in awhile I have a good thought....

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#8)
Track Ho

January 20, 2008, 11:25 PM

if they were really your friends it would not even be an issue, dont sweat it

"I am officially retired so please don't ban me"
Unread
  (#9)
singin sweet home alabama

January 20, 2008, 11:42 PM

Don't buy it, they're all just circling wagons around your ex. Bunch of bitches IMO.

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to DvlsAdvc8  
Unread
  (#10)
GP Champ

January 21, 2008, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlsAdvc8
Don't buy it, they're all just circling wagons around your ex. Bunch of bitches IMO.
Bros befor hoes
Unread
  (#11)
I LIKE TO HAVE FUN

January 21, 2008, 02:57 AM

FUCK THAT BABY MOMMA DRAMA

Michael Nikolau Pittas 1981-2007
Unread
  (#12)
Firebreathing VTwin

January 21, 2008, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 600cbr
Bros before hoes
wouldn't the world be a better place if we could all just remember to live that!

MARK DIEDERICH
Love the one you've got...
Cause you might get run over, or you might get shot.
Unread
  (#13)
Spike

January 21, 2008, 06:35 AM

People suck. I don't get that. Women in NoVa are nuts! No offense to my girls, they're cool but overall, the chicks born and raised here are crazy!
The guys seem to always be looking for 'the next best thing'. I don't get people.
I'm not always the greatest to Johnny but it's me, not him. He's good to me and I love him. So does my daughter.
I'm sorry she is such a shit!!! You're better off w/o her and her triffling (sp?) friends. You can do MUCH better in both area's!

RIP Greg Walker, I will never forget you

If everybody thought before they spoke, the silence would be deafening
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#14)
Emm Teh

January 21, 2008, 07:36 AM

Does it really matter who say's what? I mean... I can't understand why anyone would care what 'people' are saying about them. If people want to be ignorand deuche bags I say let em and move on with your life.

It does sound like you need a different breed of friends though.

-- Ducati 1198SP
-- 185cc MadAss Commute 'Scoot
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to Michael.Terence Send a message via AIM to Michael.Terence  
Unread
  (#15)
Signed up for Track Days!

January 21, 2008, 07:41 AM

Stick 'em with a speeding ticket when you put the badge on. Karma can be a bitch.

"You are a smelly pirate hooker."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to