DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 595
5 members and 590 guests
2blueyam, Diggy, GRN96WS6, legendindisguise, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Another off the deep end: Manhunt under way in NorCal
Unread
  (#1)
Derpentine Dealer

Another off the deep end: Manhunt under way in NorCal - October 5, 2011, 03:20 PM

LIVE COVERAGE: 3 dead, six wounded in shooting at Cupertino quarry, gunman still on the loose - San Jose Mercury News
Shareef Allman, an employee of the Lehigh Southwest Cement Permanente plant in Cupertino ,opened fire at a meeting early this morning, killing two people and wounding six. Police believe he shot and wounded another person in an attempted carjacking. Police are currently engaged in a massive manhunt for Allman near the-Cupertino-Sunnyvale border.
You just never know who is gonna snap next.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
The last urrbendah

October 5, 2011, 04:11 PM

Suspect has been locate in Stoolbend, VA.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#3)
Your Ad Here

October 5, 2011, 05:09 PM

Fitz should have just given him his $20 back

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
it's "Leave," you idiot.

October 5, 2011, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
Fitz should have just given him his $20 back
I did. Threw that shit on the ground. Then he started shooting!
Unread
  (#5)
Your Ad Here

October 5, 2011, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiffTannen View Post
I did. Threw that shit on the ground. Then he started shooting!
Given it back nicely, you big galoot.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
Officially Addicted to Posting

October 6, 2011, 11:15 AM

California Quarry Shooting Suspect Reportedly Shot And Killed | Fox News

California Quarry Shooting Suspect Reportedly Shot and Killed

Published October 06, 2011
| FoxNews.com

DEVELOPING: California police shot and killed Shareef Allman, the man suspected of a workplace shooting rampage a day earlier that left three dead and six injured, KNTV reports.
Authorities say Allman, 47, of San Jose, opened fire Wednesday morning at Permanente Quarry in Cupertino, leaving three people dead and six injured. Another woman was wounded later in an attempted carjacking.
Authorities say the suspect ran a non-profit group for youths and hosted a public access TV show in addition to working at the quarry.
Allman produced and hosted a show for San Jose-based CreaTV. Executive director Suzanne St. John-Crane said she had spoken with him numerous times, but did not know him well.
A video posted on YouTube shows Allman interviewing the Rev. Jesse Jackson outside a memorial for the late musician Walter Hawkins.
Business records show that in 2004, Allman started a youth development organization called Helping Hands Changing Hearts.

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Castle: rob, potbelly, stat. i brought the bike, wanna ride 2 up??
ClemsonJeeper: omg i'm in now!
Castle: fvck, did i just put that in the sb?
Unread
  (#7)
Derpentine Dealer

October 6, 2011, 11:30 AM

Yeah, they got him. Full story here: Suspect in Cupertino shooting spree has been shot and killed - San Jose Mercury News

Suspect in Cupertino shooting spree has been shot and killed

By Mark Gomez, Lisa Fernandez, Bruce Newman Sean Webby
Mercury News
Posted: 10/06/2011 07:24:02 AM PDT
Updated: 10/06/2011 09:03:59 AM PDT

Click photo to enlarge

Shareef Allman, the man suspected of killing three people and wounding seven others during a workplace shooting, has been shot and killed this morning by Santa Clara County Sheriff's deputies, according to multiple law enforcement agencies.

Allman was fatally shot at about 7:20 a.m. after being found in a house in Sunnyvale, according to multiple law enforcement agencies.

Lt. Rick Sung of the Santa Clara County Sheriff's Office said a suspect was shot this morning by sheriff's deputies who had been searching for Allman in the same neighborhood of Wednesday's massive manhunt. The Sunnyvale Department of Public Safety will investigate the officer-involved shooting.

A law enforcement source said Allman knew somebody who lives on Lorne Way.
Police have cordoned off Lorne Way, which is in the area of Wednesday's massive search for Allman near Homestead Road.

A reporter heard what sounded like shots in the area around 7:35 a.m. this morning. At 7:45 a.m., officers were seen walking into a house on Lorne Way while yelling, "Keep your hands up."

Officers had spent the past 24 hours in the neighborhood near Homestead Road searching for Allman, a 47-year-old heavy equipment operator at Lehigh Hanson's Permanente Cement Plant, who was in a safety meeting with more than a dozen co-workers when, police say, he pulled a gun from his waistband and began shooting. One of the survivors of the shooting told the Mercury News that Allman was under pressure at work after repeated accusations of driving recklessly at the quarry.

The shooting spree set in motion a manhunt along the Homestead Road corridor separating Cupertino and Sunnyvale. The search continued into the morning, when a tactical team located Allman in the house on Lorne.

Sheriff's deputies were still at the cement plant this morning processing the crime scene, Cardoza said.

Following the shooting Wednesday, schools went into lockdown mode or told students to stay home, and residents nervously tried to figure out whether the gunman might be in their backyard as they watched police helicopters hover over the neighborhood.

The long day began at 4 a.m. Wednesday in a trailer where workers and supervisors met each morning. Allman took a stance he had practiced at area shooting ranges, where he often went with his .40-caliber handgun. Then he methodically moved down a line of co-workers, firing at each one until they fell, then moving to the next as if he were taking target practice, authorities said.

"He pulled out a Glock and just shot everybody and kept on shooting," said Mike Ambrosio, 45, a union shop steward who was shot in the arm.

Allman then retrieved an AK-47 assault rifle he had brought with him to the quarry, apparently intent on settling grievances over his safety record as a truck driver at the plant. Then, when the shooting stopped, he disappeared into the darkness in a 1999 Mercury hatchback, until shortly before 7 a.m., when he abandoned his car at a Pho restaurant on Homestead Road.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#8)
Derpetologist

October 6, 2011, 11:41 AM

Shooting people --->X defending your safety record

*Not intended to be a factual statement.
Unread
  (#9)
Officially Addicted to Posting

October 6, 2011, 11:42 AM

It's fucking scary. Just goes to show that you never know who, what, where, when, or why. They say this guy showed absolutely NO signs of being capable of this.

I'm not a leg humper... but I'm super attracted to how fucking stupid she is! - wildjester

Castle: rob, potbelly, stat. i brought the bike, wanna ride 2 up??
ClemsonJeeper: omg i'm in now!
Castle: fvck, did i just put that in the sb?
Unread
  (#10)
Derpentine Dealer

October 6, 2011, 11:45 AM