DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 495
5 members and 490 guests
drt_Jumper, GRN96WS6, Heist, HotRod1200, R6SP
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 04:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#316)
Your Ad Here

May 14, 2018, 07:24 PM

Video: Married teacher caught blowing a 13-year-old student in classroom.

Video: Married teacher caught blowing a 13-year-old student in classroom. – Southland Post

Married middle school teacher Brittany Zamora has been arrested for allegedly giving oral pleasure to a 13 year old student on campus during school hours.

sixth-grade teacher in Arizona accused of having sex with a 13-year-old student performed oral sex on him in a classroom — and told the teen she wanted him “every day with no time limit,” according to court records. Brittany Zamora, a 27-year-old teacher at Las Brisas Academy Elementary School in Goodyear, allegedly had sex with the 13-year-old student three times and also performed oral sex on him in her car during encounters from Feb. 1 through March 8, according to court records obtained by the Arizona Republic. Zamora and the teen also traded naked photos, he told police, saying their relationship started when the married teacher began “flirting” with him in a classroom chat group. She then sent the teen a nude picture of herself and another clad in lingerie. During one exchange, the teen told Zamora he wanted to have sex with her again, court records show.

“I know baby!” Zamora responded. “I want you every day with no time limit.” In another message, according to court records, Zamora said: “If I could quit my job and (have sex with) you all day long, I would.” Zamora was arrested last week after the teen’s parents found text messages indicating a sexual relationship between the pair. The texts were discovered because the boy’s parents had installed an app to monitor his phone, police said. Zamora was taken into custody Thursday on one count of obscene material transmission to a minor, according to the Arizona Republic. A court commissioner then found probable cause to hold her on suspicion of eight counts of sexual conduct with a minor, two counts of child molestation and one count of transmitting obscene material, according to the newspaper.

Zamora told a court commissioner that she would “love to go home, to be released” during her initial appearance in court on Friday. “I’d love to go home to my husband,” Zamora told Commissioner Melissa Zabor, who set her bond at $250,000. A second student has also told police he saw Zamora and the 13-year-old student having sex. Zamora also sent a second student naked photos of herself, he told police. The alleged sexual relationship was reported to police late Wednesday by the school’s principal after the teen’s parents found the concerning text messages. Screenshots of the incriminating texts were relayed to police, according to Liberty School District interim superintendent Richard Rundhaug.

“The safety of our students is our #1 priority,” Rundhaug said in a statement posted on the school’s website. “Transparency is equally important. We are fully cooperating with the Goodyear Police Department and will comment further at the appropriate time.” Rundhaug said in a statement a day later that the arrested staff member would not return to the school. “This incident has been reported to the Arizona State Board of Education so they can make a determination regarding the teacher’s certification,” Rundhaug said. “Additionally, we have school counselors and school psychologists at Las Brisas Academy today to help students and staff members cope with this incident. The school psychologists and school counselors will also be available for the foreseeable future to continue to attend to our students’ and staff members’ needs.”

The teen’s parents also told police that Zamora’s husband “harassed” the teen’s father on the phone, begging for him not to contact authorities about the allegations. Zamora’s husband told the teen’s father that his wife had “made a big mistake, but that she loved the kids,” according to court records obtained by the newspaper. Zamora’s husband also seemingly suggested that he and the teen’s father fight each other to settle the bizarre love triangle, suggesting that they “meet up” to “settle this.” The teen’s father ignored the invitation and hung up, court records show. Zamora, who started working at the school less than a year ago, is due to appear in court Thursday, according to the Arizona Republic. It was unclear if she had hired an attorney.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#317)
↓ dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ ↓

May 15, 2018, 11:12 AM

-Ryan
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#318)
Groping is a skill...

May 16, 2018, 01:33 AM

Dayum, that massive catfish like mouth could swallow my cack and both balls I bet...

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#319)
Your Ad Here

May 16, 2018, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
Dayum, that massive catfish like mouth could swallow my cack and both balls I bet...
Yep. Her mouth was designed for the insertion of large objects. Gotta love evolution.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#320)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

May 17, 2018, 02:29 PM

god damn....

This is the era i needed to be a teen....

I know that snitches get stitches... id delete all my text...

parent look at my phone...it will be filled with BMX bike stunt pics....

I think the female teachers are tripping of the amount of control and compliance teen boys give.

unlike an older male...teen boys are prob super hyper to get some action.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#321)
No more 1050 :(

May 17, 2018, 08:10 PM

So where these pictures at? Cmon internet, do what you do best
Another perverted female teacher
Unread
  (#322)
GP Racer

Another perverted female teacher - May 17, 2018, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonstallin View Post
god damn....

This is the era i needed to be a teen....

I know that snitches get stitches... id delete all my text...

parent look at my phone...it will be filled with BMX bike stunt pics....

I think the female teachers are tripping of the amount of control and compliance teen boys give.

unlike an older male...teen boys are prob super hyper to get some action.
Deleting won't do shit as any parent worth a damn these days would have some monitoring in a child's phone. You'd need a burner.... Or to go old school and write letters then burn em.

Tommy

MSF Graduate 9-25-05
13 DRZ400SM Sold 6-21-16
06 R6 Raven Sold 4-23-15
Unread
  (#323)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

May 18, 2018, 12:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRN96WS6 View Post
Deleting won't do shit as any parent worth a damn these days would have some monitoring in a child's phone. You'd need a burner.... Or to go old school and write letters then burn em.
LOL good point.

Cant remember how my boy said he monitored his kido... I know he had phone access and other social media account access.

My GF also...

periodically go in and read messages.

I think if a hot sexy ass teacher like the last one with the wide mouth and DSL was giving me some skins...

I would be out mowing laws...shoveling snow in the hood... then hit the chinese corner store to get one of the drug dealers type burner.

id keep that shit hidden in a shoe box with a bunch of draws i shitted in just in case moms go snooping around.

shit...she should have got a burner also.

I mean fuck...wal mart sell Burners also...shit like $25.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg build-your-own-anonymous-burner-phone.jpg (91.0 KB, 103 views)

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#324)
GP Racer

May 18, 2018, 11:27 PM

People are dumb and assume they won't/can't get caught. Leave no trace, not that I'm condoning an adult nailing a student but I'll tell you if it happened to me I would not be blabbin about it to anyone, I'd enjoy it while it lasted.

Tommy

MSF Graduate 9-25-05
13 DRZ400SM Sold 6-21-16
06 R6 Raven Sold 4-23-15
Unread
  (#325)
Groping is a skill...

May 20, 2018, 03:49 PM

Burner phones! These kids are facking amateurs lol

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#326)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

May 21, 2018, 10:46 PM

getting caught on parent issued and paid for phone... day one when the teacher accidentally send me a text of her titties...

Id be like..Misses Crab tree.... Give me a day to text you back from a secure location.

Unread
  (#327)
Your Ad Here

May 22, 2018, 01:33 PM

Who even needs burners anymore per se. There are dozens of encrypted and secure communication and picture apps available.

Unread
  (#328)
Meh

June 4, 2018, 07:38 AM

Definitely would here as well.

https://caseyanthony.com/biology-tea...t-in-virginia/
Unread
  (#329)
Your Ad Here

August 2, 2018, 02:26 PM

Note to self: Next lifetime, I'm going to school in Brazil.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=499_1512635888

Unread
  (#330)
Knee Draggin!

August 2, 2018, 04:45 PM

Kal

'05 GSX-R 750
'01 SV650S
Full D&D, Dynojet Stage I kit:
Shimmed needles, 150 mains, 17.5 pilots, 2.5 turns
De-snorkelled & de-fendered