DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 603
3 members and 600 guests
Sal_the_man, Scot, stan55
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Any one need car audio work done?
Unread
  (#1)
I'm a Rookie, How do I Wheelie?

Any one need car audio work done? - May 4, 2007, 07:48 PM

hey guys i been on this site for awhile but never really posted. I was wondering if any one here needs any kind of work done on there car for audio stuff in exchange for parts for my bike or money also.

i work at a shop doing this but i know some people don't like to pay alot of money to get stuff done at best buy or circuit city. i have been doing this kind of work for 7 years now so i am not a rookie at this. i know how to do speakers, radios, alarms, t.v.s, amps, subs, sat radio also. only thing i don't do is custom work of course and custom boxes.

Like i said i will take parts for my bike in exchange or money too. i will go to your house and do the work or job but i can only do this on my days off from my job of course. if you want some kind of work done just PM and i can give you my number so we can talk on the phone and see what we can work out.

thanks.

ps sorry if this is in the wrong section. if this goes under the No advertising rules i am sorry. you can take this down then.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to lazy21bonez Send a message via AIM to lazy21bonez