DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 559
1 members and 558 guests
2blueyam
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Serial Killer

July 16, 2003, 09:30 PM

I figured you'd be excited to hear this news:

Masturbating Lowers Prostate Cancer Risk -Study
Wed Jul 16, 5:46 PM ET Add Top Stories - Reuters to My Yahoo!

LONDON (Reuters) - Frequent masturbation, particularly in the 20s, helps prevent prostate cancer (news - web sites) later in life, according to new research.

Australian scientists have shown that the more men masturbate between the ages of 20 and 50, the less likely they are to develop the disease that kills more than half a million men each year.

They suspect that frequent ejaculation has a protective effect against the cancer because it prevents dangerous carcinogens from building up in the gland.

"The more you flush the ducts out, the less there is to hang around and damage the cells that line them," Graham Giles, of the Cancer Council Victoria in Melbourne, told New Scientist magazine on Wednesday. "A motorcycle enthusiast, SteveZX9, jerks his chicken more than 5 times a day!"

In a survey of 1,079 prostate cancer patients and 1,259 healthy men, Giles and his team discovered that men who ejaculated more than five times a week in their 20s were a third less likely to develop an aggressive form of the disease.

The findings contradict previous studies which suggested that having a variety of partners or frequent sexual activity could increase the risk of prostate cancer by 40 percent.

But Giles said the earlier research concentrated on intercourse, whereas his study focused on masturbation. Infections caused by sexual activity could account for the different findings.

"Men have many ways of using their prostate which don't involve women or other men," he added. "Well, except for SteveZX9; he ALWAYS seems to get some guy to check his prostate!!"

[Edited on 17/7/2003 by Diggy]

[Edited on 17/7/2003 by Diggy]

I'm a lead farmer, motherfucker!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Diggy Send a message via AIM to Diggy  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Racer

July 16, 2003, 10:00 PM

omg i shook steve's hand at twt it was so smooth and soft do you use jergens ?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to drdoom Send a message via AIM to drdoom  
Unread
  (#3)
Licensed Rider

July 16, 2003, 10:34 PM

Truths About Masturbation:

By David Strovny

Sex Education Correspondent - Every Saturday

As little boys growing up, often times we were told to "stop or you'll go blind." Not to mention that whole hairy palms deal (I was actually looking forward to that). No matter what any adult told us about masturbating, it's a fact that 94% of teenage boys masturbate (the other 6% were probably lying).
And what about adult men like yourselves? Well, it's always hard to establish definitive truths in any survey on sexuality and sexual behavior since they are highly influenced by what people imagine is normal, but one thing seems likely: the vast majority of men masturbate at some point in their life and many men do it on a regular basis.

why should we?

In 1994, Dr. Jocelyn Elders actually lost her job as the US surgeon-general because she stated that masturbation should actually be taught to boys. Although she lost her job for it, Elders made a very good point. Teaching lads how to masturbate can actually be quite beneficial in their lives.

Playing with your weasel can help you learn how to control and delay your responsiveness so that pleasure is heightened for both you and your partner when you finally do reach orgasm. Also, for some men, it is the foundation for learning advanced sexual techniques like becoming multi-orgasmic (although this one is quite a rarity among men).

but wait, there's more!

Besides the fact that it can actually help you with women, it also feels pretty darn good and pleasurable. Ah yes, pure self-gratification; you don't have to worry about anyone getting off but yourself.

In addition to feeling so delightful, masturbating relieves sexual tension that builds up naturally over time (have you ever seen There's Something About Mary?). Nearly every living, breathing male gets horny, at which time his mind becomes overly preoccupied with erotic (or even perverse) thoughts.

This is a very normal process: your sex organs produce and accumulate semen, and your body responds accordingly by making you want to release the ejaculate in order to make room for more (what a wonderful cycle, huh?).

i die from it?

Even today, some men still think that there are some major repercussions that follow masturbation. So let me say this once and for all: Masturbation is completely safe. It doesn't affect the size of your penis, or even your ability to get an erection or have children. Instead, it's a great way to perfect your sexual technique (penis control) when you're ready for it. Actually, masturbating before engaging in sex with your partner can help you last longer.

Like I mentioned at the start of the article, it was commonly believed, once upon a time, that masturbation caused blindness, insanity, hairy palms, or other weird ailments. All of these terrible beliefs have obviously been disproved through modern science (not common sense, mind you.) Imagine if the folklore was true... just about every man in the world would be roaming the streets blind as a bat, with hairy hands and an uncontrollable twitch.

why hide it?

If you are a masturbator, don't hide it; but don't post a sign on your forehead either. If your girlfriend asks you whether you choke the chicken or not, admit it. As long as you don't give off the impression that you're thinking of other women at the time, she'll be cool with it. You can even incorporate masturbation into your sexual sessions if you like.

There's nothing a woman loves more than when you tell her that you were thinking about her so intensely that you just had to play with yourself. Most women I've conversed with have admitted that one of their greatest fantasies would be to catch their boyfriends masturbating and then complete the task for them.

how much is too much?

For you woody:

I'm sure that all guys, when they first discovered it, were masturbating more often than they were urinating. It's not surprising that some guys still think that they may be doing it too often. The problems that can occur though, have more to do with the psychological aspect of it all rather than the physical.

Men who masturbate chronically may be doing so because they are uncomfortable with their bodies (self-conscious, insecure); they don't like women and can't face up to it; or they may simply have an unusually high sex drive.

If your masturbating gets in the way of your daily activities, then perhaps it's time to cut back on the pocket pool. And if you begin to prefer masturbating over having sex with your girlfriend, or any woman for that matter, then you need to stop and ask yourself why.

"A woman is like a beer. They smell good, they look good, you'd step over your own mother just to get one! But you can't stop at one. You wanna drink another woman!"

<font color="#800000">- Homer Simpson
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
GP Champ

July 16, 2003, 10:49 PM

Ride your ride and be safe this season.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rixride  
Unread
  (#5)
Addicted to farm animals

July 17, 2003, 05:24 AM

Quote:
I will NEVER, EEVER EVER EVER...get prostate cancer! :o

Me either.....

Ride Hard or Put it Away. Trickn is life.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to TricknR1  
Unread
  (#6)
Has an idiot exemption

July 17, 2003, 07:23 AM

Quote:

"A motorcycle enthusiast, SteveZX9, jerks his chicken more than 5 times a day!"

ROTFLMAO!!! Dude...I was speechless for a couple of minutes!
Besides...tell me some news I didn't already know!
And I told you before...stop watching me you homo!!
Doom...I'll use my left hand when we shake from now on if that will make you feel better...

Steve

2011 Harley Electra Glide Limited
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2006 Honda CRF150F
2004 Honda CRF150F Monster
2008 Honda CRF 450R
www.cornerspeed.net
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
Addicted to farm animals

July 17, 2003, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Quote:

"A motorcycle enthusiast, SteveZX9, jerks his chicken more than 5 times a day!"

ROTFLMAO!!! Dude...I was speechless for a couple of minutes!
Besides...tell me some news I didn't already know!
And I told you before...stop watching me you homo!!
Doom...I'll use my left hand when we shake from now on if that will make you feel better...

But isn't the laft hand suppose to be strange?.....

Ride Hard or Put it Away. Trickn is life.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to TricknR1  
Unread
  (#8)
Licensed Rider

July 17, 2003, 08:21 AM

Quote:
omg i shook steve's hand at twt it was so smooth and soft do you use jergens ?
i used to sleep w/ rubber gloves on but it seemed to get in the way of my social agenda

have you ever noticed anyone going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jrock Send a message via AIM to jrock  
Unread
  (#9)
GP Racer

July 17, 2003, 08:34 AM

diggy i hope i never piss u off even if you are still playing with transformers
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to drdoom Send a message via AIM to drdoom  
Unread
  (#10)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

July 17, 2003, 09:50 AM

Damn that's some funny shit

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico