DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 187
2 members and 185 guests
2blueyam, Speed3
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Baltimore cop kills cop an fellow biker and the cover up!FTP.
Unread
  (#1)
MRP Racing

Baltimore cop kills cop an fellow biker and the cover up!FTP. - April 27, 2008, 07:20 PM

SO THIS PAST APRIL 24TH, A FRIEND OF MINE THATS A COP AND FELLOW BIKER THAT WAS WITH THE CHOSEN SONS MC , WAS SHOT DIED BY A FELLOW COP. I CANT GET INTO DETAILS AT THIS MOMENT BUT THEY WERE AT A BAR . MY FRIEND WAS OFF DUTY AND THERE WAS A UNDERCOVER COP AT THE SAME BAR HE WAS AT, THE UNDER COVER COP TASED MY FRIEND AND HE DROP TO THE FLOOR AND PULLED HIS GUN OUT REMEBER HES A COP SO THATS PERFECTLY LEGAL, ONCE THE UNDERCOVER SAW HIM GO FOR THE GUN HE SHOT MY FRIEND 3 TIMES, HE NEVER ONCE ANNOUNCED THAT HE WAS A COP SO HOW WAS MY FRIEND SUPPOSE TO KNOW, AND NOW HES DEAD. MY FRIEND WAS ON THE FORCE FOR 44 YEARS AND THE COP THAT SHOT HIM ONLY 6 , AND THIS IS THE SECOND PERSON HES SHOT IN 6 MONTHS. I WAS DATING A GIRL THAT WORKS AT THIS BAR SO SHE SAW THE WHOLE THING, SO I KNOW ALL THE DETAILS THE PAPERS AND NEWS HAVE LEFT OUT AND WHAT THEY HAVE CHANGED IN THERE STORY TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS MY FRIEND FUALT. DONT BELIEVE THE STORY'S U READ IN THE PAPERS THERE ALL FABRICATED.

HERES THE REALLY MESSED UP THING , THE MAYOR WENT TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE TO TALK TO HIS NOW WIDOW AND TOLD HER NOT TO LET AND OF HIS BIKER FRIENDS ATTEND THE VIEWING OR FUNERAL, NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE TOLD HER WHERE TOGO.

AND TODAY AT THE VIEWING THE COPS HAVE BEEN MESSING WITH ALL HIS BIKER FRIENDS THAT HAVE SHOWED UP.

ALSO THE POLICE HAVE TOLD US THAT WE ARE NOT ALOUD TO RIDE OUR BIKES IN THE FUNERAL PERCETION , THATS LIKE TELLING SOMEONE THAT WHEN U DIE U ARENT ALOUD TO HAVE ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS ATTEND YOUR WAKE, WTF, WHO DOES THE BALTIMORE POLICE DEPARTMENT THINK THEY ARE, GOD????????????
1407 OLD EASTERN AVE IS WHERE THE VIEWING IS, SUNDAY FROM 7 TO 9PM , FUNERAL IS AT 11AM. AND WE WILL BE RIDING.

JUST THOUGHT I'DE GET THIS OUT THERE SO PEOPLE KNOW SOME OF THE TRUTH, I DONT WANA GET INTO DETAILS SO I DONT HURT HIS WIFES CASE. JUST GOES TO SHOW U , U CANT TRUST ANYONE , NOT EVEN THE POLICE.

R.I.P NORMAN M.

U WILL BE MISSED GREATLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sponsor
http://WWW.MRPMOTORSPORTS.COM
WERA AM # 616
TPM GP Moto # 11
R.I.P My Baby Girl Jessica Vetter 12-6-86 - 4-21-07

Last edited by Ryder M; April 27, 2008 at 09:37 PM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Super Moderator

April 27, 2008, 08:00 PM

Umm... But just by going by this story, if the cop was "undercover" (meaning in plain clothes) and your friend was off duty (plain clothes I assume) how did each of them know the other was a cop? Especially when one person starts to pull out a gun?

Im not trying to start a war here or anything. It sounds like a truly messed up senario. RIP to your friend.

I really hate the news! They always lie to bend the truth.

"HERES THE REALLY MESSED UP THING , THE MAYOR WENT TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE TO TALK TO HIS NOW WIDOW AND TOLD HER NOT TO LET AND OF HIS BIKER FRIENDS ATTEND THE VIEWING OR FUNERAL, NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE TOLD HIM WHERE TOGO."- What the F*ck is that all about?!?! WHY NOT?! Ive NEVER heard that EVER happenning! I would bring a camera and video tape them saying that you are not allowed to go. If the wife wants them there, THEY SHOULD BE THERE.

For those who dont know what happened..heres an article that was posted..

Off-Duty Baltimore Cop Shot By On-Duty Officer

The Associated Press
Officer Norman Stamp, 65, was fatally shot after he failed to follow an order to halt and instead drew his weapon, Police Commissioner Frederick H. Bealefeld III said at a news conference.

The uniformed officer, John Torres, had first used a Taser in an unsuccessful attempt to subdue him, Bealefeld said. Torres did not recognize Stamp, and there was no indication Stamp identified himself as an officer, he said.

Torres, 26, “did what he was taught to do in these types of situations,” Bealefeld said.

Officers responded shortly after midnight to reports of a fight outside the Haven Place club. Torres stationed himself by a door to prevent anyone else from joining the melee, and confronted Stamp when he emerged wearing brass knuckles, Bealefeld said.

The jolt from the stun gun caused Stamp to fall to the ground, Bealefeld said, at which point Stamp drew his handgun. After he was shot, Stamp was rushed to a hospital, where he died around 1:30 a.m.

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#3)
MRP Racing

April 27, 2008, 08:11 PM

yea nether knew each other were cops , thats y i said the undercover should of yelled police before he tased him , the brass knuckles werent ment for the undercover, at that bar weds night is biker night , fights brake out all the time , if the under cover would of just made himself known , none of this prolly would have happened, and yea can u believe the mayor , god i wish she had that on tape.

sponsor
WERA AM # 616
TPM GP Moto # 11
Unread
  (#4)
singin sweet home alabama

April 27, 2008, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder M
HERES THE REALLY MESSED UP THING , THE MAYOR WENT TO MY FRIENDS HOUSE TO TALK TO HIS NOW WIDOW AND TOLD HER NOT TO LET AND OF HIS BIKER FRIENDS ATTEND THE VIEWING OR FUNERAL, NEEDLESS TO SAY SHE TOLD HIM WHERE TOGO.
One problem with the story...

The mayor of Baltimore is a woman: http://www.ci.baltimore.md.us/mayor/

Mayor Sheila Dixon

Typo?

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."

Last edited by DvlsAdvc8; April 27, 2008 at 09:16 PM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to DvlsAdvc8  
Unread
  (#5)
No bike, jus here 4 drama

April 27, 2008, 08:57 PM

CAPS Much?

"Spin"
Blue '07 R1 (CRASHED RIP)
Sponsored by Winchester Orthopedics

Not responsible if anything I say causes you to kill yourself.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
MRP Racing

April 27, 2008, 09:36 PM

typo sorry and i'll CAP ALL I WANT ,who cares

sponsor
WERA AM # 616
TPM GP Moto # 11
Unread
  (#7)
MRP Racing

April 27, 2008, 09:39 PM

ALSO MY GIRL THAT WORKS AT THAT BAR , SAT AT HOMICIDE FOR ABOUT 15 HOURS , AS THEY TRIED TO MAKE HER CHANGE HER STORY OVER AND OVER AGAIN, SINCE SHE SAW WHAT REALLY WENT DOWN.

sponsor
WERA AM # 616
TPM GP Moto # 11
Unread
  (#8)
singin sweet home alabama

April 27, 2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder M
typo sorry and i'll CAP ALL I WANT ,who cares
Cap all you want, we'll read (or not) all we want.

Sorry to hear about your friend's death.

"No race has ever been won in the first corner, but plenty have been lost there."

Last edited by DvlsAdvc8; April 27, 2008 at 09:47 PM..
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to DvlsAdvc8  
Unread
  (#9)
MRP Racing

April 28, 2008, 04:17 AM

lol thanx man

sponsor
WERA AM # 616
TPM GP Moto # 11
Unread
  (#10)
I LIKE TO HAVE FUN

April 28, 2008, 05:33 AM

I was talking to the Arlington County Chief of Police on Thursday about this... Very unfortunate, sorry for your loss.

Michael Nikolau Pittas 1981-2007
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#11)
whoa preppy......

April 28, 2008, 07:11 AM

Sorry for your loss but I can't get passed the feeling this was posted by a 14 year old girl from her cell phone.

2018 XSR700
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2019 Honda Monkey
2019 Z900 ABS
2019 Janus Halcyon
Unread
  (#12)
need more knee down

April 28, 2008, 07:11 AM

very weird indeed. Why was the off-duty cop there to begin with rocking brass knuckles because "fights break out all the time". Why does the article mention "officers" responded to a fight at the bar yet there only seems to be this Torres guy there. Not to mention the news is saying he was uniformed. The article also says that Torres confronted Stamp then tased him after ordering him to halt....how can you confront them, order them to halt then tase them and not a single "im a cop" was mentioned. On top of all that a police vet of 44 years is going to pull his gun without even mentioning he is a cop to someone threating him and using force.

This should be interesting.......bcpd is all screwed up the last few years.

Where is this bar at btw?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to LVegaJr Send a message via AIM to LVegaJr Send a message via Skype™ to LVegaJr 
Unread
  (#13)
need more knee down

April 28, 2008, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot
Sorry for your loss but I can't get passed the feeling this was posted by a 14 year old girl from her cell phone.
huh? *crickets* you pull some IT voodoo up in here?
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to LVegaJr Send a message via AIM to LVegaJr Send a message via Skype™ to LVegaJr 
Unread
  (#14)
whoa preppy......

April 28, 2008, 07:23 AM

no no. heh. Just in the reading.

2018 XSR700
2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Racer
2019 Honda Monkey
2019 Z900 ABS
2019 Janus Halcyon
Unread
  (#15)
Super Moderator

April 28, 2008, 07:23 AM

Im confused...

This guy Torres - was he in full uniform or not? Or washe one of those jump out guys? Where did these brass knuckles come from? Was Stamp working security there or something?

But again...Sorry foryour loss...

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R