DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 507
1 members and 506 guests
tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

View Poll Results: To Ban or not to Ban!
Yes Ban this user 18 64.29%
No leave him alone 10 35.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
BAN Buell2001b (buellboy) POLL
Unread
  (#1)
( * )|( * )

Post BAN Buell2001b (buellboy) POLL - July 19, 2007, 12:16 PM

Over the past several months that buell2001b or "buellboy" has been on the board I have noticed that he constantly stirs up anger from several members by either insulting them or adding usless nonsense into posts.

So, I'm putting up this poll to see what others think as well.

The idea came from various complaints I have received during discussiong of "threads gone wrong."

Just a poll so the mods can make their decision from there...

Chris
2008 MARRC AM Racer of the Year
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Owner & Creator

July 19, 2007, 12:18 PM

I wish he would start some shit with me.
Unread
  (#3)
got barrier?

July 19, 2007, 12:19 PM

i have no particular reason to say either way but just cause its fun

DUCATI MONSTER
rubber ducky?!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to dubplaya  
Unread
  (#4)
I got my M Class WOOT!

July 19, 2007, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnage R1
I wish he would start some shit with me.
ditto

~Eric

"Crazy? I was Crazy once, put me in a while room with padded walls..."
Unread
  (#5)
Que se jodan!!

July 19, 2007, 12:21 PM

All I've ever seen him do is start trouble and insult others.

Whisper
"Speak quietly and carry a big stick."
2014 BMW S1000RR
2006 GSXR 1000 - Street (Sold)
2005 GSXR 1000 - Track (Sold - I hate you, Paul)
2010 YZ250F -Motocross in Mexico (I still hate Yamahas)

Men are qualified for civil liberties in exact proportion to their disposition to put moral chains upon their appetites: in proportion as their love of justice is above their rapacity...Society cannot exist, unless a controlling power upon will and appetite be placed somewhere; and the less of it there is within, the more there must be without. It is ordained in the eternal constitution of things, that men of intemperate minds cannot be free. Their passions forge their fetters. ~Edmund Burke, Political Theorist and Philosopher

Some of us are lions, but even lions can be crushed under the elephant of bad management.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Whisper  
Unread
  (#6)
Owner & Creator

July 19, 2007, 12:21 PM

who is he anyways? lol
Unread
  (#7)
Happiness Consultant

July 19, 2007, 12:23 PM

I don't think a poll is needed to demonstrate to the mods, admins or owner of how difficult buellboy can be.

I've been a mod here for almost 3 years and I've seen a lot of stupid shit. However, I can't agree with a poll like this. If we allow polls like this then there will be a poll every day for when some sort of drama takes place.

for example, I could start a poll about how banning chico for only posting "niceeeeeeeeeeee pics"

I posted this in the latest Buellboy thread:

Quote:
I have to wonder - who is more foolish - the fool or the fools arguing with the fool.
I think everyone should think about this when reading his posts and clicking on the reply button.

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave  
Unread
  (#8)
Owner & Creator

July 19, 2007, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EduardoSuave
I don't think a poll is needed to demonstrate to the mods, admins or owner of how difficult buellboy can be.

I've been a mod here for almost 3 years and I've seen a lot of stupid shit. However, I can't agree with a poll like this. If we allow polls like this then there will be a poll every day for when some sort of drama takes place.

for example, I could start a poll about how banning chico for only posting "niceeeeeeeeeeee pics"

I posted this in the latest Buellboy thread:

[size=2]

I think everyone should think about this when reading his posts and clicking on the reply button.
I should of been banned 2 days after joining .net . They show their personality on .net and in person those who like him, like him, those who don't won't. Just let it be. Just catch him at the track
Unread
  (#9)
TEAM.SUKUZI

July 19, 2007, 12:24 PM

for insulting someone & stirring up stuff on here?...c'mon, people are waAaaAaAaaaaAy too sensitive~ j/k...but no... let him keep it. We'll just all throw eggs at him.

sex addict