DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 536
6 members and 530 guests
2blueyam, beatle, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, nootherids, RRonin
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Best of ebay funny ass Aussie with a yama trike
Unread
  (#1)
Get Tarded!

Talking Best of ebay funny ass Aussie with a yama trike - October 14, 2009, 09:07 PM

This is a re post but it was just link dumped in another thread with no info hell even the Q and A on the listing is pretty damn entertaining
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...00#description
Q: hi im thinking of doing a trip around oz, has it got a towbar , whats the load limit ,( mother in law is quite over weight) thanks . I had a kawasaki trike as a kid , but dad never let me ride it, hence the reason im still hear today . god bless Oct-01-09

A:
Although the trike doesn't have a tow bar at the moment, it could be fitted with a turntable which would enable it to tow low-loaders and other heavy trailers. It has more power than most modern trucks, so you would have to fit a CB to it just to warn other trucks that the Trike of Death is bearing down on them. As for the mother in law the more weight the better. Put her on the handlebars or fit a basket and have her in it like an ugly version of ET!

Q:
Are there MG-50 mounting's available for this yellow peril or does it only come with the MG-34 mounting? Also do you believe that the 175cc motor would be able to maintain speed whilst the MG-50 is in full auto? Would you mind if we did a test run before purchase? Oct-01-09

A:
In short, yes. Yamaha equiped this particular model with provision for cable tie mounted twin MG50s, so you are in business. Test run is fine.

Q:
Hi my name is Bobby and I am 16 and looking for a vehicle that will get me laid. Based on your description, if chicks dig dangerous guys, then when I am on this trike, I will likely be getting laid constantly, perhaps even 2 or 3 times at once. Perhaps that's how the safety of the trike is supposed to work: It's so dangerous, chicks are so attracted to the driver, that they form a protective orgy pile around the driver, rendering him almost impervious to any injury (except for STD's). Please let me know your thoughts on this. Oct-01-09

A:
I love it, I should have selected protective orgy pile as one of the accessories when I listed it. Your question is now on the Yamaha Trike of Death E-shrine and others will be posted there too. Become a fan now!
Carrying capacity:
Australia - 1 adult
India - 43 adults, 75 children, 2 sitars, a cow and an Optus call centre

08 Dizzzer SM
08 Z1000
98 KLR 650

Last edited by Tarded Jake; October 14, 2009 at 09:09 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
I hate Hybrid drivers

October 14, 2009, 10:09 PM

hey i have one of those in my shed, but mine is a yamaha 125 2 stroke. the thing was wild back when we rode it.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
USSA

October 15, 2009, 10:12 AM

great

I Have Nothing To Contribute.

Chicks are like jobs...all the good ones are taken and they can't pay you enough to do the ones that are available.
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArrrSV