DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 515
3 members and 512 guests
2blueyam, Dr.Duct_Mossburg, Triple X
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Railing!

October 19, 2005, 07:34 AM

Sharon ("potna" in hip-hop), here's a link to download a few tracks of some friends of mine (couple of catz I grew up with in Morgantown, WV) that just released their 2nd CD (and opened up for Trina), trying to come up -- been on the underground for a MINUTE. I'll be going back home in a few weeks and I'm going to have them do a track for me to use as some "Cage Entrance" music for my fights. Anyway, I think my two favorites are "Knock Knock" and "Russia".

Link="http://www.vitaminic.com/"
Search=304 Reconz, what=Artist, where=Entire Site

From there you can download either all the ones listed (3 or 4) or just "Russia". For some reason "Knock Knock" has to be searched for separately.

Search=Knock Knock, what=Track Title, where=Entire Site

"A true champion takes the best from all influences, discards the useless - and forms an arsenal a pure practitioner cannot (without luck) overcome" -- Bruce Lee
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Cipher  
Unread
  (#2)
Brainwash Your Face!

October 19, 2005, 01:16 PM

I could only get Knock Knock to work for me....

Honestly, I wasnt feeling it. The beat was a bit "my 1st casio" and the lyrics were lacking. I need a bit more consious food for thought.

BUT what do I know, that style is what is getting paid.

I will try to listen to the other songs from my home computer.

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Railing!

October 19, 2005, 01:22 PM

Yeah, I PM'd you with like 3 or 4 that I thought were str8. You're right though ... that's what's getting paid. Not too many catz from my neighborhood that have that "Common" or "Kanye" flow.

Most of the flows from that "urea" are str8 hard core (street dreams, drugs, murder, and bling). Only a "handful" of concious lyricist in that area (my younger brother is one of THE BEST in the area when it comes to the concious stuff).

"A true champion takes the best from all influences, discards the useless - and forms an arsenal a pure practitioner cannot (without luck) overcome" -- Bruce Lee
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Cipher  
Unread
  (#4)
ATTN INVESTORS!

October 19, 2005, 01:40 PM

you guys need to peep some J-Live, originally from NY but now doin things outta Philly. My sig was bitten from J's new album "The Hear After", my favorite track on that album, "Audio Visual".

If ya wanna go real underground, there's a cat, I think from the bay area in Cali...goes by L'Roneous. "Imaginarium" is his best EP, it was orginally dropped in like '98-'99. Not an easy find but I can burn ya a cd is yas want it.

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rekoniz  
Unread
  (#5)
Brainwash Your Face!

October 19, 2005, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekoniz
you guys need to peep some J-Live, originally from NY but now doin things outta Philly. My sig was bitten from J's new album "The Hear After", my favorite track on that album, "Audio Visual".

If ya wanna go real underground, there's a cat, I think from the bay area in Cali...goes by L'Roneous. "Imaginarium" is his best EP, it was orginally dropped in like '98-'99. Not an easy find but I can burn ya a cd is yas want it.
Dont have the new one....its on the list.

You know I want it!...cconcerning Imaginarium

Have you heard Freestyle Fellowship?

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

Unread
  (#6)
ATTN INVESTORS!

October 19, 2005, 02:11 PM

I've only heard Shockadoom or whatever that album was called. I think it only had 7 or 8 tracks? I've got a lot of Aceyalone downloaded though. I think you're going to really like L'Roneous, Sharon. I'll hook you up with some discs...I've got a few others I'd like for ya to check out also.

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rekoniz  
Unread
  (#7)
Brainwash Your Face!

October 19, 2005, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekoniz
I've only heard Shockadoom or whatever that album was called. I think it only had 7 or 8 tracks? I've got a lot of Aceyalone downloaded though. I think you're going to really like L'Roneous, Sharon. I'll hook you up with some discs...I've got a few others I'd like for ya to check out also.

Awesome...I got some for you.

I am actually listening to Beneath the Surface by Freestyle Fellowship now.

There is a song on here that SICK....they flow sounding like animals, seriously its nuts. The goat is the best