DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:



Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 581
4 members and 577 guests
davidcycle, RideUniverse, Scot, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Bounty hunter Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman arrested
Unread
  (#1)
Face Down @$$ UP
 
WvGoDFather's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,776
Join Date: September 11, 2005
Location: Eastern Panhandle of Wv
Cool Bounty hunter Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman arrested - September 16, 2006, 09:01 AM

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14839076/

The DoG is in the doghouse. This preachs about taking care of your court dates. Being a man and facing what you have done. Mexican govt., had to plead with the US to arrest him.

I dont blame him though, who wants to be stuck in a prison where you can not even understand what they are saying to you as they split your taco.


"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#2)
Former Rock Star
 
NoFear_F4i's Avatar
 
Posts: 914
Join Date: May 15, 2006
Location: C--ville 90210
September 16, 2006, 09:11 AM

The Mex. Govt never would have extradited Andrew Luster. Pres. Fox
said as much since they're pissed at the US for tightening immigration
laws. At the time there was word they were going to release Luster for
lack of evidence. Thank God for someone with the balls the size of Chapmans
and his team to bust that little punk ass date rapist out of jail and bring him
back to face his accusers. Fucktard had Max Factor money and still had to resort to
date rape. Castrate the M F'r.


__________________
Demons booze and speed there's nothing else we need
(Tesco Vee '90)
__________________
"there can't be 2 number 1's, that'd be 11!"
~Eric
(The Irish Guy) R.I.P
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#3)
Resident Rodent
 
Magic-Rat's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,717
Join Date: November 25, 2003
Location: Manassas
September 16, 2006, 11:14 AM

Ah, this is just somebody with money trying to get back at him for doing the right thing.


- Rat

"Ride to the sound of the guns."

http://www.magicratproductions.com
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#4)
Meh
 
Posts: 7,983
Join Date: October 1, 2002
September 16, 2006, 04:13 PM

This whole situation is completed f'ed. Dog "illegally" detains this know serial rapist before taking him back to the US to face charges and they bust him for that and now he is facing up to 4 years in a Mexican jail for that sh*t?

Completely screwed up situation and shame on the US government for extraditing him a month before the statute of limitations was up.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#5)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!
 
Rossi's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,034
Join Date: February 1, 2005
September 16, 2006, 05:08 PM

Might be more to the story than you think.

Quick to judge on prejudices and whether or not the Mexican government will "split your taco"

Laws are there for a reason, and if people chose when was a good time to break them for something good or for profits, then that defeats the purpose of the law.

Dog and his self-procliaimed "rightful" cause has no rights in Mexico. Remember he went down there to get that guy to get paid, not to help people. The more heinous the crime, the greater the reward.

He should've went to his court date the first time. I have no sympathy for bounty hunters. They are scum.


"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#6)
Meh
 
Posts: 7,983
Join Date: October 1, 2002
September 17, 2006, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Might be more to the story than you think.

Quick to judge on prejudices and whether or not the Mexican government will "split your taco"

Laws are there for a reason, and if people chose when was a good time to break them for something good or for profits, then that defeats the purpose of the law.

Dog and his self-procliaimed "rightful" cause has no rights in Mexico. Remember he went down there to get that guy to get paid, not to help people. The more heinous the crime, the greater the reward.

He should've went to his court date the first time. I have no sympathy for bounty hunters. They are scum.
Laws in Mexico....yeah, good one. Mexico is probably in a line with some of the most corrupt countries in the world. The rich get richer and keep the poor under thumb. It is no wonder that so many wish to chance illegal immigration.

Sure, getting paid was a part of it, however, the couple of things I have seen on this particular guy indicate that Duane Chapman really did want to catch this guy for many of the right reasons.

And bounty hunters, despite your opinion, with which I partially agree, certainly serve their purpose. Can you imagine if the Police Departments were intrusted with the recapture of criminals...? Holy sh*t.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#7)
Face Down @$$ UP
 
WvGoDFather's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,776
Join Date: September 11, 2005
Location: Eastern Panhandle of Wv
September 17, 2006, 10:50 AM

Imagine if you will, if a new Americas Most Wanted would air every night, with new criminals to look for. 800 captures and still going.. That show is iworld-wide, and captures all kinds of offenders.
Some screwballs do watch that show, and go try to be a like a posse in the old Western days.


"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#8)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!
 
Rossi's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,034
Join Date: February 1, 2005
September 17, 2006, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch
Laws in Mexico....yeah, good one. Mexico is probably in a line with some of the most corrupt countries in the world. The rich get richer and keep the poor under thumb. It is no wonder that so many wish to chance illegal immigration.

Sure, getting paid was a part of it, however, the couple of things I have seen on this particular guy indicate that Duane Chapman really did want to catch this guy for many of the right reasons.

And bounty hunters, despite your opinion, with which I partially agree, certainly serve their purpose. Can you imagine if the Police Departments were intrusted with the recapture of criminals...? Holy sh*t.
So it is OK to break the laws if you have no respect for the authority? Nobody is saying that Mexico is not fucked up. But they do have laws which were broken by the "great and righteous" piece of shit bounty hunter. He should be held accountable.

I agree, Police Departments should do it. But ask 99.9% vof bounth hunters to be a cop, and they will all say fuck no, there is no money in it. I have more nobility in my pinky toe than one of those assfucks.


"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#9)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!
 
ArRrR6's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,864
Join Date: September 8, 2005
Location: Murrrrland
September 17, 2006, 06:29 PM

Damm his show was funny too
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#10)
Railing!
 
forceofnature's Avatar
 
Posts: 409
Join Date: July 29, 2006
Location: Saint Leonard, MD
September 17, 2006, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
So it is OK to break the laws if you have no respect for the authority? Nobody is saying that Mexico is not fucked up. But they do have laws which were broken by the "great and righteous" piece of shit bounty hunter. He should be held accountable.

I agree, Police Departments should do it. But ask 99.9% vof bounth hunters to be a cop, and they will all say fuck no, there is no money in it. I have more nobility in my pinky toe than one of those assfucks.
Hmm well hows this, Mexico does not respect our laws, so why do we? If they had any respect for US Law they would extradite the criminals that ran to Mexico for safe haven. I seem to remember a family that was murdered and the allowed the fellon to remain in Mexico.


Forceofnature
___________________
2006 Red/ Black Suzuki Hayabusa

Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?
It's easy to identify people who can't count to ten. They're in front of you in the supermarket express lane.
Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#11)
Meh
 
Posts: 7,983
Join Date: October 1, 2002
September 18, 2006, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
So it is OK to break the laws if you have no respect for the authority? Nobody is saying that Mexico is not fucked up. But they do have laws which were broken by the "great and righteous" piece of shit bounty hunter. He should be held accountable.

I agree, Police Departments should do it. But ask 99.9% vof bounth hunters to be a cop, and they will all say fuck no, there is no money in it. I have more nobility in my pinky toe than one of those assfucks.
No, its not okay to break the laws if you have no respect for authority, however the crime should fit the punishment. If you had a chance to run, you would have done the same thing.

I am not going to suggest that you can blanket disregard the laws for whatever resident country you are in, however, the double standard is frightening.

Mexico encourages the influx of illegals into this country because they send money home, refuses to extradite criminals to the US, refuses to enforce the border control, and generally does not give a crap about the US.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#12)
rdg
best avatar in the biz
 
rdg's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,097
Join Date: April 19, 2005
Location: me, the bike, or the crap that broke off?
September 18, 2006, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by forceofnature
Hmm well hows this, Mexico does not respect our laws, so why do we? If they had any respect for US Law they would extradite the criminals that ran to Mexico for safe haven. I seem to remember a family that was murdered and the allowed the fellon to remain in Mexico.
Playing down to the level of others is not the showing of an honorable man.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#13)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!
 
Rossi's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,034
Join Date: February 1, 2005
September 18, 2006, 09:28 AM

And all of these arguments justify a US Citizen going into Mexico and breaking laws?

You all sound like Israel and Palestine. "They fuck me I fuck them back"

Mexico is fucked up, but not as bad as you all put it.

Mexico does not encourage an influx of illegals. and the U.S> is Mexico biggest trade partner. I think they care about us a little more than you think.

Mexico will not extradite, because they do not have the manpower to try to find these criminals. Is it wrong.... Yes.

Sounds like the U.S. is more at fault for making him go back. The U.S. could make a statement by saying if you want him to go to court in Mexico, then send us these people that are in Mexico to court in the U.S.


"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#14)
rdg
best avatar in the biz
 
rdg's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,097
Join Date: April 19, 2005
Location: me, the bike, or the crap that broke off?
September 18, 2006, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Mexico does not encourage an influx of illegals.
We're gonna need clarification on that. Mexico does indeed encourage it's people go to the U.S. to work to send back money. It's a huge part of their GDP. And according to a recent study, ~10% of Mexico's GNP is spent on bribing officials.

Mexicans might care for us, but that government does not. Ole Mr Fox over there is extremely pissed off with our "build a wall, fuck'em all" mentality.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Unread
  (#15)
Meh
 
Posts: 7,983
Join Date: October 1, 2002
September 18, 2006, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
And all of these arguments justify a US Citizen going into Mexico and breaking laws?

You all sound like Israel and Palestine. "They fuck me I fuck them back"

Mexico is fucked up, but not as bad as you all put it.

Mexico does not encourage an influx of illegals. and the U.S> is Mexico biggest trade partner. I think they care about us a little more than you think.

Mexico will not extradite, because they do not have the manpower to try to find these criminals. Is it wrong.... Yes.

Sounds like the U.S. is more at fault for making him go back. The U.S. could make a statement by saying if you want him to go to court in Mexico, then send us these people that are in Mexico to court in the U.S.
Who said that anything about him being able to break laws without consequence.

I wonder who you are arguing with sometimes.

I am more pissed at the US for extraditing him at all. They should have, as you said, worked a trade deal if Mexico wanted him so badly.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © 2002-2010 by DCSportbikes.net. DCSportbikes.net is owned by End of Time Studios, LLC.