DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 513
2 members and 511 guests
2blueyam, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
GP Champ

July 25, 2004, 11:57 PM

Bourne Supremacy Rocked.

Saw it this weekend, 2 thumbs up.

A lot more action and suspense for this one. I would say as good and if not a little better then the first one.

Basically if you like the first one you will definately like the second.

Just my

Also saw a preview for "Without a Paddle" that looked hilarious.

Check the trailer here
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramo...dle/large.html

Ride your ride and be safe this season.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rixride  
Unread
  (#2)
GP Champ

July 26, 2004, 06:37 AM

I'm going to go see it sometime this week. The quick preview I saw on TV looked really good.

Katie 135
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Brooks  
Unread
  (#3)
Richard Cranium

July 26, 2004, 07:21 AM

Question on this movie, I heard it has a lot of that "jerky camera action" durring the action scenes...basicly bad enough you cant make out the fights to well? If thats the case not going to watch it....if its getting false reviews in the press then Ive been suckered lol...went to see I, Robot..also a great flick...enjoy!

05 HEMI WK
09 M109R
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Site ADMIN

July 26, 2004, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsol95
Question on this movie, I heard it has a lot of that "jerky camera action" durring the action scenes...basicly bad enough you cant make out the fights to well? If thats the case not going to watch it....if its getting false reviews in the press then Ive been suckered lol...went to see I, Robot..also a great flick...enjoy!

That is correct. I remember making a comment that i was getting a headache from the jerky cam action. Not sure why they did that. I guess to try to get you "into" the scene more.

However i do agree with rick Just as good or better than the first.

Great movie!!

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#5)
Site Owner

July 26, 2004, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Yup.. I made the exact same comment about 10 minutes into the movie that I was about to hurl from just watching it from the way they filmed it. If you go see it, make sure you sit far enough back that it doesn't bother you... And its not just in the action scenes, its pretty much throughout the entire movie.

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#6)
Richard Cranium

July 26, 2004, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper
Quote:
Yup.. I made the exact same comment about 10 minutes into the movie that I was about to hurl from just watching it from the way they filmed it. If you go see it, make sure you sit far enough back that it doesn't bother you... And its not just in the action scenes, its pretty much throughout the entire movie.
So if I can keep from having one of those "anime" seziure reactions...its otherwise kick ass?

05 HEMI WK
09 M109R
Unread
  (#7)
Site ADMIN

July 26, 2004, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper
Quote:
So if I can keep from having one of those "anime" seziure reactions...its otherwise kick ass?

Definately! Kick ass movie!!

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#8)
Licensed Rider

July 26, 2004, 10:55 AM

Great Movie..camera work was not an issue at all..and it's definitely as good as the first one..I'm upset that there will not be a third to the series...I'll definitey be picking up the DVD pack when they make one.

Sex is like a game of spades; if you don't have a good partner you better have a good hand!

I luv phat a$$es...big ti!!ies are just a bonus!

No matter how lowered your CIVIC is, you won't win a race against me...that's just the way it is!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to kdybread  
Unread
  (#9)
Licensed Rider

July 26, 2004, 11:48 AM

Not as good as the first

Reason: Where were the action scenes? This movie had one and a half fight scenes. There are no cool fights like the first movie and the awsome pencil fight scene. Plot was somewhat confusing, and you could see Brian Cox's character arc a mile away. The whole business about payoffs and Russki oil-barons plotting against each other was a little too much for it's own good, too.

Spoiler Alert:

It sucks too that Franke Potente had to die so early in the flick. She is a great german actress.

Good Stuff: Has lots of shots of Berlin.

Overall 5/10 (Supremacy) 7/10 (Identity)
Unread
  (#10)
GP Racer

July 26, 2004, 12:16 PM

I saw it Thursday night. Great movie! The whole thing about the camera action, it did throw me off just a bit. But you could still see what was goin on and it made the movie more intense.

Douglas
R.I.P.-1995 F3
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to FlyinBy  
Unread
  (#11)
What's today? aah fuck it

July 26, 2004, 12:53 PM

Just saw this last night. The shaky camera movement had me a little dizzy.

I was a little dissapointed with this one. I don't think it was as good as the first one. Yes, it was still somewhat enjoyable, the plot was a little weird and the fight scene in the kitchen....., the camera was shaking so much I couldn't make out wtf was goin on!

My rating: ehh!

Glad I saw it for free
Unread
  (#12)
Knee Draggin!

July 27, 2004, 01:42 PM

I'll ditto the jerky action scene comments - kinda made my eyes hurt. But other than that, the movie definitely kicks arse!