DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 482
4 members and 478 guests
davidcycle, Diggy, legendindisguise, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Breaking Bad (SPOILERS)
Unread
  (#1)
Don't ask me,I'm Canadian

Breaking Bad (SPOILERS) - August 12, 2013, 04:35 PM

Just did a search and was surprised that there's no threads on the show. Been waiting forever for last nights show was not disappointed.

ALL MY HEROES ARE RUSSIAN...GO CAPS!

Well you see, Norm, itís like thisÖA herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.-Cliff Claven

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Commute racer

August 12, 2013, 04:39 PM

Damn. I hope it recorded. I didn't know it was back on yet.

Note to self; don't return to this thread until you've seen the show.
Unread
  (#3)
SRWJTS Media and Safety

August 12, 2013, 08:27 PM

Just watched Episode 9.

I fucking love this show. I also have no idea where they are going to go with the next few episodes.

Tread lightly.

'04 F4i - Sold
'12 ZX6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nard Dog
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good ol' days, before you've actually left them

Discord - camelhumps#7702
Unread
  (#4)
Site ADMIN

August 13, 2013, 08:47 AM

It was shit cray. Im surprised walt and hank already had it out in the first episode.

I did a marathon watch of all the prior seasons in the past few months. Gawd damn this show is awesome.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#5)
Licensed Rider

August 13, 2013, 08:56 AM

i love their flash forward mind fuck scenes.. only to go back present time leaving you clueless. him saying "hi" to his neighbor was great...
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
Site ADMIN

August 13, 2013, 09:29 AM

If you get on reddit and go through all the "possible" reference, folks stretch alot. Its almost as bad as the the "losties".

EG Yellow, oranges, Walt adopting his murdered personality..etc..

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#7)
Im Always Down to Ride

August 13, 2013, 01:59 PM

Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?

Speed kills, ride a Yamaha!

MotorSport/PowerSport Auctions
Unread
  (#8)
GP Champ

August 13, 2013, 06:17 PM

A news report during the build up to the season premiere was comparing anti-hero stories and talking about the Sopranos. I think "Breaking Bad" is a better storyline. You really see the slow, agonizing transformation of Walt from a good guy, a teacher to a hardened criminal willing to do anything to get what he wants.
Unread
  (#9)
Site ADMIN

August 21, 2013, 10:48 AM

holy shit. a redditer made this 2 hour recap. Its fucking fantastic!

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#10)
Site ADMIN

September 13, 2013, 11:14 AM

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#11)
SRWJTS Recruiter

September 13, 2013, 11:19 AM

Only 3 episodes left

"Remember you may love your bike but your bike doesn't love you and that bitch will kill you the first time you do her wrong."

MARRC Cornerworker
http://www.marrc.org/

2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
2006 Yamaha R6 - Anniversary Edition - SOLD
2005 Yamaha R6 - SOLD
2001 Yamaha YZF600R - SOLD
Unread
  (#12)
SRWJTS Media and Safety

September 13, 2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReasonableDoubt View Post
Only 3 episodes left
The way the last episode ended had me so god damned angry that I had to wait a week for this week's episode.

And fucking Todd is the worst shooter in the world.

'04 F4i - Sold
'12 ZX6r

Quote:
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good ol' days, before you've actually left them

Unread
  (#13)
SRWJTS Recruiter

September 13, 2013, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelhumps View Post
The way the last episode ended had me so god damned angry that I had to wait a week for this week's episode.

And fucking Todd is the worst shooter in the world.
Agreed on both counts.

I'm still wondering how they are going to tie in the scenes that they showed where he returns to his burned down house and when he's at the diner and buys the assault rifle.

"Remember you may love your bike but your bike doesn't love you and that bitch will kill you the first time you do her wrong."

MARRC Cornerworker
http://www.marrc.org/

2010 Triumph Daytona 675 SE
2006 Yamaha R6 - Anniversary Edition - SOLD
2005 Yamaha R6 - SOLD
2001 Yamaha YZF600R - SOLD
Unread
  (#14)
SRWJTS Media and Safety

September 13, 2013, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReasonableDoubt View Post
Agreed on both counts. I'm still wondering how they are going to tie in the scenes that they showed where he returns to his burned down house and when he's at the diner and buys the assault rifle.
I think that Todd's gang kills Gomez and hank and takes Jesse to cook and Walt has to buy the gun to go and get Jesse back.

'04 F4i - Sold
'12 ZX6r

Quote:

Unread
  (#15)
Site ADMIN

September 13, 2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelhumps View Post
I think that Todd's gang kills Gomez and hank and takes Jesse to cook and Walt has to buy the gun to go and get Jesse back.
But it has been a year since all that took place since it started with his next bday. As well as his hair had grown back etc..

Alex
13 Honda Fury