DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 733
1 members and 732 guests
hokie
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Btw...
Unread
  (#1)
I Love Lamp

Btw... - November 1, 2007, 11:17 AM

Moe's is so much better than Chipotle...
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Now with a TBSP of love

November 1, 2007, 11:18 AM

That's not saying much.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Spiritnblk  
Unread
  (#3)
God Made Me Wrong

November 1, 2007, 11:31 AM

The only time I ever went into a Moe's went like this:

Me: *pee-walking in to Moe's*
Every effin Moe's Employee: "WELCOME TO MOE'S!!"
Me: "Happy to be here. Where's the pisser?"

"Always question those who are certain of what they are saying." - Elie Wiesel

When the time comes to leave, just walk away quietly and don't make any fuss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfinch
Why does SnoopDogg carry an umbrella?...Fo' drizzle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper
Stop putting shit in my papusa!
When people I don't even know don't like me, I figure I'm doing something right.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Bexxx Send a message via AIM to Bexxx  
Unread
  (#4)
FASTER

November 1, 2007, 11:51 AM

Riddle me this. Why the hell is Chipotle so damn cheap with the meat? I know cause the meat is the most expensive part but damn. You get two fucking scoops of rice, a heaping scoop of beans, tons of lettuce, hand full of cheese. Then they go for the meat and do about 1/3 a scoop of meat and many times even shake off a couple pieces to make sure it isn't to much. Well thanks for the carbohydrate only burrito. If I wanted a veggie burrito I would order it. AHHHHHH you mother fucker I want to jump over this counter and make my own damn burrito. That shit infuriates me for some reason. They do it with the god damn guacamole too. What the hell I even have to pay $1.50 extra and you are still skimping me. Damn how much does an avacado cost? Chipotle brags about the size of their burritos in their advertising. WHo gives a fuck its all rice? You put as much meat in there as you do rice and as much rice as you currently put meat then I will be impressed with that statement.
Sorry for rant you tapped into something there.

Favorite thing on my bike: the miles I put on it
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JUSTGO  
Unread
  (#5)
Tough guy

November 1, 2007, 11:56 AM

Chipotle
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer_jill
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CamDLux Send a message via MSN to CamDLux Send a message via Skype™ to CamDLux 
Unread
  (#6)
B
It goes to 11.

November 1, 2007, 11:56 AM

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And if you ask for more meat they charge you double meat!!!!

<---- bitter

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#7)
Full spin ahead.

November 1, 2007, 12:06 PM

I know it's out of courtesy, but I get annoyed when I request some of that fine guac, and they say "dollar fifty extra?".. as if I can't see the price on the huge menu above my head. I thought about saying aloud "hmm, maybe my hungry kids can eat drywall tonight, sure, let's have some guacamole!"

Moe's is good, though. I'm not sure if I'd give up Chipotle in its favor, but it has become part of my burrito tour de force.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to scarab  
Unread
  (#8)
Site Owner

November 1, 2007, 12:13 PM

I'd like to qualify my statements up front by saying that I am a burrito expert. I'd say on any given week I'll eat two (maybe three) burritos.

That being said, Chipotle has been going down hill. I just went to the one in Ashburn that just opened up and I was thoroughly disappointed. I remember Chipotle burritos being so large that you actually wonder if you'll be able to finish half of it, let alone the whole thing. I remember them when they looked like they took a small infant, spread some hot sauce on it, and rolled it up in a tortilla. The burrito I got from Ashburn yesterday looked like some sort of fat person who just lost like 200lbs in a month and still had a ton of extra skin. The burrito was skinny, and the tortilla was even drooping in places where there should have been an explosion of barbacoa, rice, and beans. I was actually hungry when I finished it. Sad.

Moe's is up there, but I still have to say that Tijuana Flats and California Tortilla are still up high on my list of A-Class burrito junks.

On my list of annoyances: I hate it when they put the dollop of sour cream right in the middle, rather than spreading it out. So you get halfway in and you get a mouthful of sour cream. Oh yum.

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#9)
Street Bonk Bum.....

November 1, 2007, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxer_jill
^ anything is better that chipotle
Unread
  (#10)
FASTER

November 1, 2007, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemsonJeeper
On my list of annoyances: I hate it when they put the dollop of sour cream right in the middle, rather than spreading it out. So you get halfway in and you get a mouthful of sour cream. Oh yum.
Yeah what the hell? The spread out the lettuce, salsa, and meat. Then the put all the gaucamole in one pile, the sour cream, the rice and the beans. So this bite is all rice, then this one is all beans. Hmm where is the sour cream I know I it is in here somewh EWWWWWWWWW all at once. Its like the burrito just came in my mouth.
Now I get the burrito bowl so I can mix everything together. It keeps me from killing the poor staff behind the counter.

Favorite thing on my bike: the miles I put on it
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to JUSTGO  
Unread
  (#11)
B
It goes to 11.

November 1, 2007, 12:28 PM

Mcdonalds bought them.... what do you expect.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#12)
The last urrbendah

November 1, 2007, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixrB
Mcdonalds bought them.... what do you expect.
Quality food and great service at a decent price....

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#13)
Being nice :)

November 1, 2007, 12:37 PM

Burritos from restaurant chains?

google this hole in the wall - Charrito Caminante in Arlington

Not the realest Mexican food, but also not Chipotle or any other watered down joint for that matter.

You're Welcome...

Last edited by ziggy; November 1, 2007 at 12:40 PM..
Unread
  (#14)
I got dis!

November 1, 2007, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixrB
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And if you ask for more meat they charge you double meat!!!!

<---- bitter
More often then not they forget to tell the other person and you don't get charged. At least that's been my experience.

- Matt

Quoted from AIM. A conversation with Dwight about him and Ben.
"cpsdwight: i couldnt believe that i was keeping him up"

Harvey - "I can't date fat chicks man, there's just too much material there. Someone's gotta be thin in the relationship and it's obviously not me."
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Drgnfiend Send a message via AIM to Drgnfiend  
Unread
  (#15)
Ex-racer TURNED Post Whore

November 1, 2007, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTGO
Riddle me this. Why the hell is Chipotle so damn cheap with the meat? I know cause the meat is the most expensive part but damn. You get two fucking scoops of rice, a heaping scoop of beans, tons of lettuce, hand full of cheese. Then they go for the meat and do about 1/3 a scoop of meat and many times even shake off a couple pieces to make sure it isn't to much. Well thanks for the carbohydrate only burrito. If I wanted a veggie burrito I would order it. AHHHHHH you mother fucker I want to jump over this counter and make my own damn burrito. That shit infuriates me for some reason. They do it with the god damn guacamole too. What the hell I even have to pay $1.50 extra and you are still skimping me. Damn how much does an avacado cost? Chipotle brags about the size of their burritos in their advertising. WHo gives a fuck its all rice? You put as much meat in there as you do rice and as much rice as you currently put meat then I will be impressed with that statement.
Sorry for rant you tapped into something there.
FYI....beans and cheese are not carbs...they are protiens. You can also just ask for no rice. Then it's a no carb burrito except for the wrap part.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Christa525 Send a message via AIM to Christa525