DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 492
1 members and 491 guests
davidcycle
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Bush is about the most F*cked up president EVER.
Unread
  (#1)
Face Down @$$ UP

Angry Bush is about the most F*cked up president EVER. - July 20, 2006, 12:33 PM

President blocked surveillance probe
Gonzales tells Senate panel that Justice Department investigators were denied clearance
By DAN EGGEN
Washington Post
WASHINGTON - President Bush effectively blocked a Justice Department investigation of the National Security Agency's warrantless surveillance program, refusing to give security clearances to attorneys who were attempting to conduct the probe, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales said Tuesday.
Bush's decision represents an unusually direct and unprecedented White House intervention into an investigation by the Office of Professional Responsibility, the internal affairs office at Justice, according to administration officials and legal experts. It forced OPR to abandon its investigation of the role played by Justice Department officials in authorizing and monitoring the controversial NSA eavesdropping effort.

"Since its creation some 31 years ago, OPR has conducted many highly sensitive investigations involving Executive Branch programs and has obtained access to information classified at the highest levels," chief lawyer H. Marshall Jarrett wrote in a memorandum released Tuesday. "In all those years, OPR has never been prevented from initiating or pursuing an investigation."
In testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee, Gonzales said that in matters involving access to classified programs, "the president of the United States makes the decision."
"The president decided that protecting the secrecy and security of the program requires that a strict limit be placed on the number of persons granted access to information about the program for non-operational reasons," Gonzales wrote in a related letter sent to the committee's chairman, Sen. Arlen Specter, R-Pa. "Every additional security clearance that is granted for the (program) increases the risk that national security might be compromised."

The eavesdropping program, begun in secret after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks and revealed in news reports last December, allows the NSA to intercept telephone calls and e-mail between the U.S. and overseas without court approval if one of the parties is suspected of links to terrorists. It is the focus of lawsuits and months of wrangling between the administration and Congress over its legality.
Last week, Specter and the administration agreed on a proposal that would allow Bush to submit the program to the government's secret terrorism and intelligence court for review of its legality.

Out of any of that, the last sentence of this article pretty much says it all.
"the government's secret terrorism and intelligence court"

I can not wait til BUSH is out of office. I couldnt have been any more relieved to say he was my Cmmder & chief for only 1 year. Draft Dodger!

"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Unread
  (#2)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

July 20, 2006, 12:44 PM

You are just realizing this?

Welcome to earth!!!

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#3)
GP Racer

July 20, 2006, 12:49 PM

let him ride in a convertible past the tower , somebody's bound to take a crack......

i agree i think he's worthless and thinks he's above the law....

Rampage "Why you got one shoe on and one shoe off?"
Rashad "Cause i was ready to break one off in your mother****ing ass!"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to FUNx1000  
Unread
  (#4)
TEAM.SUKUZI

July 20, 2006, 01:06 PM

everyone has their opinions and every right to it, but I stand behind the President even if he's a dumbass!~
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to iceblizzxdc  
Unread
  (#5)
TIMMEH!

July 20, 2006, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblizzxdc
everyone has their opinions and every right to it, but I stand behind the President even if he's a dumbass!~
You realize that makes you a dumbass as well, right? Ah, I digress...

Ninja636 says:
yes, dick is fun!
Ninja636 says:
OH WAIT....
Ninja636 says:
MAYBE I SHOULD REPHRASE THAT

LaoTzu: "I'll just let everyone know, Glade sprayed up the azz burns!"

(While Climbing, talking about his chalk bag)
Matt - "I like it around back where it hits me on the butt while I'm climbing. It's like 'Oooooh, what was that?'"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CFIGixx600  
Unread
  (#6)
Ride fast, ride safe

July 20, 2006, 01:12 PM

Ok, now I liked Bush's agressive stance on terrorism, but his domestic policies make me scared. And that's saying a lot 'cause I really liked him. I just think there are too many holes the government is exploiting now. The Executive Branch has to have some oversight...period. Do what you want, but let the people have the power to stop you when you go too far.

Silver '04 CBR1000RR
"It's for freedom that He set us free."
http://www.dcsportbikes.net/photoplo...4/1_honda2.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
TEAM.SUKUZI

July 20, 2006, 01:16 PM

thats the whole point - to be a dumbass
Unread
  (#8)
B
It goes to 11.

July 20, 2006, 01:23 PM

Standing behind people is gay.

Never let a man state your mind unless he knows it, in the end YOU will be responsible for what he says.

This applies to actions as well.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#9)
TIMMEH!

July 20, 2006, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceblizzxdc
thats the whole point - to be a dumbass
Then you sir should feel very proud of yourself. You are accomplishing your goal.

I agree with what Ben said.

Ninja636 says:
yes, dick is fun!
Ninja636 says:
OH WAIT....
Ninja636 says:
MAYBE I SHOULD REPHRASE THAT

LaoTzu: "I'll just let everyone know, Glade sprayed up the azz burns!"

(While Climbing, talking about his chalk bag)
Matt - "I like it around back where it hits me on the butt while I'm climbing. It's like 'Oooooh, what was that?'"
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to CFIGixx600  
Unread
  (#10)
DAS BOOT

July 20, 2006, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixrben

Never let a man state your mind unless he knows it, in the end YOU will be responsible for what he says.

+1

Wow. Just..................wow.
Unread
  (#11)
God of the Gaps

July 20, 2006, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Hahahahaha!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#12)
TEAM.SUKUZI

July 20, 2006, 02:22 PM

guess i cant be sarcastic when it comes to politics...i was tyna say ure a dumbass if u stand behind one
Unread
  (#13)
Face Down @$$ UP

July 20, 2006, 02:39 PM

Honestly they should impeach his ass, and charge him with war-crimes.
Since he is about the only one that wanted to go to war, anyway.
Stand up for what you believe in, not someone elses beliefs.

BUSH by far has facked up our federal govt. more so than all of the the other presidents combined. Where the hell is Clinton when you need him? I mean damn, atleast with his love for cigars, the embargo on cuban cigars should have been lifted....

"If brains were gas. You wouldnt have enough gas, to drive a piss-ants' motorcycle, half-way around a BB."
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to WvGoDFather Send a message via MSN to WvGoDFather  
Unread
  (#14)
Addicted to Cajen food...

July 20, 2006, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi

MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#15)
Eddie would go ...

July 20, 2006, 03:24 PM

Quote:

Aww come on...and kill Bill O'Reilly's WHOLE target audience?.....but but but..who will look out for me and tell me what to think?

(if that mofo calls Holland weak and full of druggy prostitutes one more time...I swear....sheesh..we may be small but we send troops just like any good ally....only our guys have more fun )