DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 474
4 members and 470 guests
davidcycle, Diggy, legendindisguise, nootherids
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Unread
  (#1)
Typical Stripper

Call of Duty: Ghosts - October 30, 2013, 09:39 AM

Looks like no one started one yet!

Releasing next Tuesday. Can't wait for this one - looks awesome. I will be playing on XBOX

Call of Duty®: Ghosts || Media

Edited to add a smaller graphic

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net

Last edited by Nudist; October 30, 2013 at 08:28 PM..
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Site ADMIN

October 30, 2013, 10:43 AM

BF4 looks great also...

decisions decisions

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#3)
Typical Stripper

October 30, 2013, 10:51 AM

Based on how much I actually played BF3 I will likely Gamefly that one to try. Doubt I will buy it.

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
Unread
  (#4)
Traction Control

October 30, 2013, 10:52 AM

Do they have a god damn helicopter yet?

KTM RC8R
KTM RC390 race
Yamaha R6 race
Honda CRF50 mini
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Tecknojoe  
Unread
  (#5)
Typical Stripper

October 30, 2013, 11:23 AM

Don't believe so

Unread
  (#6)
Traction Control

October 30, 2013, 12:21 PM

Its just gonna be the same damn game and another -$60. I don't think I'm getting this one

KTM RC8R
KTM RC390 race
Yamaha R6 race
Honda CRF50 mini
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Tecknojoe  
Unread
  (#7)
SRWJTS Media and Safety

October 30, 2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud View Post
BF4 looks great also... decisions decisions
Get them both.

BF4 is awesome.

I'm less than impressed with the COD series, but that doesn't change the fact that I'll probably be there at a midnight release somewhere.

'04 F4i - Sold
'12 ZX6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nard Dog
I wish there was a way to know you're in the good ol' days, before you've actually left them

Discord - camelhumps#7702
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#8)
Typical Stripper

October 30, 2013, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecknojoe View Post
Its just gonna be the same damn game and another -$60. I don't think I'm getting this one
It seems to be the only game that has online replay value for me.

Also - it is a new engine. I am thinking this is the test bed for the next gen console versions.

Unread
  (#9)
Eddie would go ...

October 30, 2013, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudist View Post
It seems to be the only game that has online replay value for me.
totally agree, yet BF4 seems to be evolving their game at a better clip

still - COD iti is

Quote:
No one gives a fuck about your puff out your chest bravado.
Unread
  (#10)
Typical Stripper

October 30, 2013, 01:40 PM

Didn't know you played online... NWDIST add me... we usually have at least 4-6 of us on and make for a pretty hard team to beat.

EDIT... maybe you're PS3?

Unread
  (#11)
Eddie would go ...

October 30, 2013, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudist View Post

EDIT... maybe you're PS3?
negatory...XBOX4LIFE

I'm down for COD team play...GTAV still seems to be an awful lot of teen dweebs who have their heart set on shooting me

Quote:
Unread
  (#12)
Eddie would go ...

October 30, 2013, 03:53 PM

Confirmed -- 'Call Of Duty: Ghosts' Runs At A Lower Native Resolution On Xbox One

The resolution of Call of Duty: Ghosts on next-gen systems has become a contentious issue over the past few weeks. Rumors circulating throughout the internet suggested that the game was running at a higher resolution on PS4 than on Xbox One, and Playstation fans considered the title emblematic of how Sony's SNE -0.31% machine had more muscle under the hood than Microsoft's MSFT +0.06%. Now, we’ve finally got some official word to back up the rumor. Infinity Ward’s Mark Rubin has confirmed that while both games will run at 1080p, the Xbox One version runs natively at 700 and is upscaled to 1080. It’ll hit 60 FPS on both.

“Hey, been on the road last couple weeks so haven’t had a chance to update, but wanted to confirm that for Xbox One we’re 1080p upscaled from 720p. And, we’re native 1080p on PS4. We optimized each console to hit 60 FPS and the game looks great on both. Still on the road, but glad to see the great reception to Extinction. Can’t wait for next week’s launch.”

So the rumors were true after all, more or less. While this would appear to give credence to the idea that the PS4 is a more powerful system, it’s not definitive evidence. It could just be launch trouble, it could be SDK problems that could ostensibly be fixed, and it might not be much at all.

“I think this is not going to be an issue in six months,” an unaffiliated developer recently told Kotaku. ”It’s just a bumpy time for launch is what it is.”

One still wonders how much that will matter in the long run. As we saw from the Battlefield 4 comparison videos circulating earlier in the week, there’s little important difference between what the two consoles are capable of doing with the same game, and I don’t ever expect there to be a big enough difference to register with the vast majority of the gaming public.

Console power rarely translates to market dominance, whether it’s between the Xbox and the PS2, or the Xbox 360 and the PS3. Graphics nuts gravitate toward the PC, and console gamers are more concerned with the broad strokes of generational change than the minutiae of horsepower differences between similar machines. On top of that, only exclusive titles are able to take advantage of any given system’s increased power, and the majority of very important modern games are cross-platform.

There are a lot more rumors about Microsoft’s upcoming console, some of them with much broader implications than CoD resolution. Some are suggesting that the OS and Xbox Live aren’t going to be ready for launch, but Microsoft insists that everything will go smoothly.

Quote:
Unread
  (#13)
GP Racer

October 30, 2013, 05:57 PM

I am seriously thinking about jumping off the Xbox ship and buying/giving the PS4 a legit shot. Been reading so much negativity about the Cloud setup microsoft has. Lots of speculation that it can't keep up with 1080 and that's why COD for Xbox is only 720.

----------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaTorch7 View Post
So in summary you're a little bitch, nobody believes your bitchass about anything, you look like a bitch, you sound like a whiny bitch and you've probably been a bitch for a long time.

All I want to know, how old were you when you realized you were a bitch? or did someone else have to tell you?

The only thing you can Jocky is the keyboard, so why dont you stfu Bitch
Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts
Unread
  (#14)
Im Always Down to Ride

Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts - October 30, 2013, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcslvr View Post
I am seriously thinking about jumping off the Xbox ship and buying/giving the PS4 a legit shot. Been reading so much negativity about the Cloud setup microsoft has. Lots of speculation that it can't keep up with 1080 and that's why COD for Xbox is only 720.
Come on over man....come on over.

Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?

Speed kills, ride a Yamaha!

MotorSport/PowerSport Auctions
Unread
  (#15)
Typical Stripper

October 30, 2013, 08:26 PM

Meh... they will get the bugs worked out. XBOX live is still far superior to the PS online and will continue to be and they said it perfectly... if you're concerned with graphics get a gaming PC as a console will ALWAYS be behind it.