DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 558
3 members and 555 guests
davidcycle, Sal_the_man, Speed3
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Cannibalism is wrong? Who knew...
Unread
  (#1)
Rat's on Crack Attack

Cannibalism is wrong? Who knew... - June 20, 2008, 12:58 PM

Heard about this on the radio this morning on my way to work. Seriously people... cannibalism is bad mmmkay.

Mother, Kalra Mauerova going to trial.

Czech Mother Accused of Skinning Caged Son, Feeding Him to Relatives

Friday, June 20, 2008

A boy's flesh was fed to cannibal relatives after his mum kept him locked in a cellar, a court has heard.

Ondrej Mauerova, 8, was partially skinned by his relatives who then ate the raw human flesh, a court has heard. Klara Mauerova - a member of a sinister religious cult - wept in court as she admitted torturing her son Ondrej and his ten year-old brother Jakub.

The two boys told how their mother and relatives had also stubbed cigarettes out on their bare skin, whipped them with belts, and tried to drown them.

The court heard how the family had sexually abused them and even made them cut themselves with knives. They said they were kept in cages or handcuffed to tables and made to stand in their own urine for days.

The sick abuse was discovered when a man in Brno in the Czech Republic installed a TV baby monitor to keep watch on is newborn child.

But it picked up a signal from an identical monitor next door showing one of the victims beaten, naked and chained in a cellar.

Sick Mauerova is understood to have intalled it so she could gloat over her victims' suffering from the comfort of her kitchen.

Police were called, and the boy and his brother, as well as what appeared to be a 13-year-old girl were freed.

At that time police did not realise the 13-year-old, who had been formally adopted, was really 34-year-old Barbora Skrlova - one of the children's torturers.

She later ran away to Norway but was found earlier this year by Czech cops who brought her back to the Czech Republic to face trial.

Her "brother", eight-year-old Ondrej, had been locked and chained in the cellar by his mother Klara for months.

He had been gagged so he could not scream and beaten as well. It later emerged his brother Jakub had also been abused.

Mauerova has admitted abusing her children but she said she had been manipulated by her sister Katerina and Skrlova.

All three of them had been part of a cult called the Grail Movement which claims to have hundreds of followers in Britain as well as tens of thousands of others world wide.
Katerina Mauerova and Skrlova and another relative are all accused of involvement in the abuse of the boys.

The court has also heard claims that the abuse of the boys was co-ordinated by a man known only as the "Doctor" who sent mobile phone text messages to the Mauerova sisters telling them how to abuse the two boys.

Local media have said that the sinister figure could be one of the leaders of the Grail Movement the women were involved with.

The trial continues.

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/world/ar...&in_page_id=64

"And then, God created man. And I wanted to thank her right then and there for the snake, the apple, and the free will to mess up the entire world"
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Spike

June 20, 2008, 01:00 PM

Burn her slowly

RIP Greg Walker, I will never forget you

If everybody thought before they spoke, the silence would be deafening
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via ICQ to jtatooz Send a message via Yahoo to jtatooz Send a message via AIM to jtatooz Send a message via Skype™ to jtatooz 
Unread
  (#3)
Let's ride!

June 20, 2008, 01:04 PM

This is just sick!! What rocks do people like this crawl out from under.

When life hands you Lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to AndiT  
Unread
  (#4)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

June 20, 2008, 01:07 PM

Burger anyone?

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#5)
TEAM.SUKUZI

June 20, 2008, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Burger anyone?

sex addict