DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 490
0 members and 490 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
GP Racer

February 11, 2004, 02:20 PM

deleted

Last edited by FUNx1000; July 18, 2008 at 10:32 AM..
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to FUNx1000  
Unread
  (#2)
Brainwash Your Face!

February 11, 2004, 02:26 PM

Bill you are a super nice and giving person. And fun!

Let me say as a friend...don't leave and maybe everyone should take this as a lesson, stay out of peoples personal life and dont try to stir the pot.

And as a mod....change your password

Errr-thang is all good in da hood fella!

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Pleased to meet me

February 11, 2004, 02:39 PM

Wow. Here I was thinking you were the brunette from your avatar...
Unread
  (#4)
GP Champ

February 11, 2004, 03:24 PM

My sentiments echo Adrians and I do enjoy having you here and would not like to see you or anyone else leave.

To make it clear again Mod's cannot get passwords or change passwords. Private Messages are private!, Admins or Mods cannot read/see Private messages..unless of course its addressed to them.

Thanks for sharing and I really hope everyone works things out with all parties involved.

Cheers.

Ride your ride and be safe this season.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to rixride  
Unread
  (#5)
BE ENCOURAGED!

February 11, 2004, 04:05 PM

Hey FUNX1000,

Let me say this about that. I am 39 years old 5'8" tall & 250+ pounds. I have ridden with many of the people on this board (i.e. Adrian, Tony, Coleman, Allen, Larry, and many, many others whom I consider excellent to outstanding riders). Clearly I do not fit itno the mold of the average sport bike rider. I learn this everytime I have to special order jackets., and I still can't find leather pants my size. But you know what? Not one of the people that I have met on group rides has ever said one unkind word to me....well at least about my body weight. My riding....Well that's another story. I get on my RC51 and they get on their bike of choice and off we go. I can't remember not having a good time on any of the rides. I've ridin with a lot of bike riders and nobody has ever said a word ....at least not to my face. As a mattrer of fact, with my fat ass, they love it when I shift my weight right or left when they are following me so they know a corner is coming up. Kinda like butt sign language.

I think the real problem is that a lot of people on this board have split personalities. One when they ride and another when they are on the board. Unfortunetly this board brings out a lot of immaturity in folks.Sometimes thoughtless things are said. I must say though, I think a lot of times it is in fun and often just taken the wrong way and it leads to problems. I'm afraid a lot of these misunderstandings has convinced many people to post no longer. But rest assured, they're still cyberstalking to see when the group ride are. It's an addiction. You can log of any time you like....but you can never leave.

I recently moved to front Royal so I don't attend TWT or any of the other functions. But when it comes to a group ride, If I can make it I am there. I can't think of a better group of people that I would rather spend a day with than the members of DCSBN. So ignore the fat comments. I get them constanly at work and other places. I like who I am, and I wouldn't trade my life for anybody elses. I wonder if those saying meaningless things to you can say that? Just keep riding, and just have fun. Isn't that why you bought your bike in the first place
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#6)
Dont remember how to ride

February 11, 2004, 04:26 PM

"No one else can make you feel inferior without your consent."

--Eleanor Roosevelt"

05 GSXR 600 "Dusty" ... sigh.
00 VFR Interceptor 800Fi

Yellow makes everything faster....

and 's make everything faaabulous.

Don't just show up every day... BRING IT.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to kimmyT244  
Unread
  (#7)
You meet the nicest

February 11, 2004, 05:19 PM

I don’t mean to make light of this thread since you’re obviously in some pain, but dude, please don’t leave! I’m in love with your avatar.

Seriously though, if you’re looking to get laid, this site is not the place for you. Riding buddies don’t care what you look like. Come out to a TWT or Kirkpatricks this Friday. I’ll buy ya a beer.

BECAUSE I GET OFF ON IT!
Unread
  (#8)
Fuzz Runna

February 11, 2004, 05:48 PM

fat people suck...they take up more room than skinny people...but they can shift weight better...so I try to be skinny/fat/skinny...that's a skinny head, fat ass, and skinny legs...it works!!

Guzzler, you're fat.....there, now someone from the board has called you fat......before you mentioned it though, I didn't notice....had to find a picture of you...lol.....

oh, and I agree with WKDBLD....the avatar stays...period. Don't listen to fat haters...they're just jelous since you can drink more beer

PS- I've never met you?? Have I ridden with you?? man, I'm losing touch....come on summer!!!

Sometimes in order to live, you must first be willing to die....
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to ND4SPD Send a message via AIM to ND4SPD  
Unread
  (#9)
Fuzz Runna

February 11, 2004, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportbike2
Brandon, you're fat.
shut up Adrian, nobody likes you

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to ND4SPD Send a message via AIM to ND4SPD  
Unread
  (#10)
Fuzz Runna

February 11, 2004, 06:09 PM

nuh ah....liposuction baby.....now I'm just flabby.....heh heh heh

Unread
  (#11)
GP Champ

February 11, 2004, 06:22 PM

Whatever...Steve has to be the fattest person on this board.

Oh wait..I'm meant fastest person on this board.

I have to say, you were unlucky enough to meet one of the smallest percentage of people on this board. Split personality or not.

Front Royal is my old stomping ground and I plan to come up there from Harrisonburg many, many times. I have family there, one of my friends will soon have a bike so he'll be coming down here too. You'll be more than welcome in my neck of the woods.

...and finally: the avatar stays. Period.

Fuck a bitch! Fun with friends! Motto of the century.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ThrustinJZX6  
Unread
  (#12)
BE ENCOURAGED!

February 11, 2004, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ND4SPD
Guzzler, you're fat.....there, now someone from the board has called you fat......
True True Brandon. But remember that I pay the same price for pants as you, butt get twice as much material. Also, I'll bet it took me a whole lot less time to break in my Corbin seat.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to GUZZ Send a message via Skype™ to GUZZ 
Unread
  (#13)
Licensed Rider

February 11, 2004, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GUZZLER
I recently moved to front Royal so I don't attend TWT or any of the other functions.
I live in Summit Point, work in Winchester. In my job I service the Front Royal/Warrenton, Harrisonburg area. We need to have a Frederick/Clarke/Warren/Whatever get together sometime. Would love to meet a lot of you, but it is hard for me to get to events also being married w/a one year old daughter and all.

Bill...don't worry about the haters, as long as you know who you are and happy with the person inside, that's all that counts.
Unread
  (#14)
Super Moderator

February 11, 2004, 08:43 PM

Funx1000,
Definitely dont leave! We are all human. Everyone here has different personalities. But, all of us share one thing. We all LOVE to ride, newbies, pro's, even Kepi. No matter what. There will always be some type of, as I like to call it, Baby momma drama (please dont take offense ladies who have children). We just have to roll with it. I'll ride with anyone as long as your not endangering me or anyone else. I am sorry things went awry. Whatever happened....happened. Everyone here is an adult. But sometimes, and I will DEFINITELY include myself, we act like children.

I am not sure who said it, but dating someone from the board is a whole other topic. First off. This is my rule. Whoever I date, or chooses to date me, its between that person and I. Its really no one elses business. Thats why I keep all that to myself. But board or not, if two people meet and there is an interest there - go for it. Dating is not illegal! if it doesnt work out, then so be it. Thats no one elses business either. There are also two sides of every story. Im sorry you got hurt but dont let it get you down.

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#15)
Has an idiot exemption

February 11, 2004, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrustinJZX6
Whatever...Steve has to be the fattest person on this board.
TJ
Stay Bill. Come on out to some events.
I'm fat and people talk and ride with me. Suckers...
I'll buy ya a beer.
Us fat guys can sit together...

Steve

2011 Harley Electra Glide Limited
2009 Yamaha Zuma 125
2006 Honda CRF150F
2004 Honda CRF150F Monster
2008 Honda CRF 450R
www.cornerspeed.net