DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 483
6 members and 477 guests
CCS762ZX6, Sal_the_man, Scot, Slider, tonetone, TTViper
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Cop shoots guy in neck cuz his wife got hit with a squirt gun(just water)
Unread
  (#1)
Banned

Cop shoots guy in neck cuz his wife got hit with a squirt gun(just water) - May 7, 2010, 11:05 PM

I guess yall cop ball huggers want him to get off scott free too right?

Senseless shooting: Cop faces murder count

By STEPHANIE FARR & DAVID GAMBACORTA
Philadelphia Daily News
farrs@phillynews.com 215-854-4225
PHILADELPHIA Police Officer Rudolph Gary Jr. was fired and charged with murder yesterday for allegedly shooting to death, while he was off duty, the brother of his estranged wife Sunday night.
Her brother might be alive today, said Shanae Williams, Gary's estranged wife, if police had returned her calls after Gary applied to become a cop, or if they had suspended him after a domestic incident in October.
"[Gary] told me before one time, he was going to make my life miserable," she said.
"He really succeeded."
The fatal shooting of Howard Williams, 22, happened about 6:30 p.m. on a crowded South Philly block where at least 50 people were engaged in "an all-out water fight" with squirt guns, hoses and balloons, Shanae Williams said.
Gary, 26, and his girlfriend had driven to Hoffman Street near 19th to pick up the 8-year-old son he and Shanae Williams share custody of, she said.
Their car windows were down and Gary's girlfriend became enraged when Williams' niece sprayed her with water, Williams said.
An argument ensued between the women and then between Gary and Howard Williams, according to witnesses.
Gary then went to his car, grabbed a handgun and shot Howard Williams in the neck at point-blank range, Shanae Williams said.
Howard Williams' brother, Antwion "Demetrius" Strickland, 19, said he went to run to his fallen brother's side, but Gary stood over Williams' convulsing body and fired four more shots into his chest.
"When I seen the blood just squirting up in the air, I knew it was serious" Strickland said.
Shanae Williams said Gary then grabbed their son, threw him in the car, locked the doors and put a gun in her face before he sped away.
"My son seen the whole thing," she said.
Two other people were injured by Gary's gunfire; they were in stable condition, police said.
A police source said that Gary drove to 17th District headquarters, at 20th and Federal streets, and told a supervisor what had happened. The supervisor immediately took Gary to meet with Internal Affairs investigators, the source said.
Williams said she picked her son up at Police Headquarters Sunday night after the family went to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, where her brother eventually died.
Police Commissioner Charles H. Ramsey said the incident was "tragic for the family that lost a loved one, and certainly the officer, whose entire career and now life, for that matter, are forever changed."
Swift action needed to be taken against Gary, Ramsey said, because of the lethal way the young, off-duty cop reacted to a minor dispute.
Philadelphia, however, has long been known for investigations into shootings involving on- and off-duty cops that drag for months and years.
"There's no reason to send this type of case to a grand jury," District Attorney Seth Williams said last night. "We treated this like we would have any case

Last edited by jupiter600; May 7, 2010 at 11:22 PM..
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Your Ad Here

May 7, 2010, 11:14 PM

Wow!

Ramsey used to be the Chief for DC before Laneer (sp)?

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Banned

May 7, 2010, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
Wow!

Ramsey used to be the Chief for DC before Laneer (sp)?

Yeap thats the same chief that was of DC police

Thats what I preach on here is when these cops do something not as drastic or bad, to get them off the force immediately anyway. In this situation they kept him on,but now its too late he's already killed somebody.

But listen to the police advocates on here and they think cops NEVER do anything wrong, smh.

All i preach is to get these pathetic excuses for a cop off the force. Thats it. BEFORE something like this happens
Unread
  (#4)
Your Ad Here

May 7, 2010, 11:28 PM

Cop

RIP

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#5)
Winnar!!

May 7, 2010, 11:45 PM

sad...

Amigo del pussy wah wah!

Last edited by DiscerningI; May 7, 2010 at 11:55 PM..
Unread
  (#6)
Groping is a skill...

May 8, 2010, 01:38 AM

Well that copper is going to get it in jail.

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#7)
Dude, playing the dude! K

May 8, 2010, 03:08 AM

They dont put cops in gen.pop. But in this case they probably should for about a week.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to clowe1243  
Unread
  (#8)
It was me.

May 8, 2010, 07:55 AM

Did the squirt gun have pee in it?

Mohawk Ryderz Road Captain
www.MohawkRyderz.com

"We drop sukaz!"

-
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GwgOmlI0ht.../s400/byah.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Widow Maker  
Unread
  (#9)
Banned

May 8, 2010, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
Did the squirt gun have pee in it?

Lets say it did.

Would that be good enough reason for the officer to shoot the guy in the neck?
Unread
  (#10)
Derpentine Dealer

May 8, 2010, 12:28 PM

Each day hundreds of airplanes take off and land with out incident in our nation's airports. It's the one that crashes that makes the news. Just sayin'.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#11)
It was me.

May 8, 2010, 12:32 PM

Pee is gross

Mohawk Ryderz Road Captain
www.MohawkRyderz.com

"We drop sukaz!"

-
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_GwgOmlI0ht.../s400/byah.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to Widow Maker  
Unread
  (#12)
GP Champ

May 8, 2010, 12:58 PM

Wow, that is crazy...that cop may not be put in gen. pop but I am sure someone will get to him at some point and make him pay. It is cops like this that give others a bad name. That and the other 25% that are d bags