DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 612
1 members and 611 guests
tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Dad Saves daughter,....
Unread
  (#1)
SPANNERWRENCHCLICKCLICK

Dad Saves daughter,.... - November 22, 2011, 05:09 PM

HOUSTON—Richard Goodie is not the kind of father you want to mess with. A pair of suspects found that out the hard way Friday morning in a botched robbery in northwest Harris County.

It all started when Goodie’s 14-year-old daughter, Moriah, was headed to school around 6:30 a.m. Investigators said she’d just locked up her home and was walking down the sidewalk when she was approached by two men.

"She was approached by two black males. One with a pistol grabbed her around the neck and had her in a choke hold, and held the pistol to her head," Lt. Jeff Stauber of the Harris County Sheriff’s Office said.

Luckily for Moriah, Richard Goodie heard the commotion. He grabbed his handgun and fired a warning shot, but the suspect still wouldn’t let Moriah go.

"The gentlemen that had her around the neck said he was going to kill her if [the father] did not back away. [The suspect] started dragging the young girl into the street. There was some separation, and at that point the daddy was able to fire one shot at the suspect," Stauber said.

Richard Goodie’s shot struck the suspect in the abdomen, causing him to let go of Moriah. The second suspect fled the scene.

"It was scary. It was scary. But I had to do what I had to do. He was jeopardizing my daughter’s life, my life. So I had to do what I had to do," Richard Goodie said.

Thankfully, Moriah was not hurt.

"My dad did what he had to do, but I’m good," she said.

The injured suspect, later identified as Matthew Hendricks, was airlifted to Memorial Hermann. He is expected to survive.

Police said a third suspect – the teen's mother – was arrested when she pulled up to the scene in a car. Investigators said she and the injured suspect have both been charged with aggravated robbery, but they would not comment any further on what the mother's role might have been.

[SIGPIC]http://www.griseldaonline.it/foto/6galleria/tradimenti/warhol%20last%20supper%201986.jpg[/SIGPIC]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Derpentine Dealer

November 22, 2011, 05:13 PM

The mother of the daughter was in on the robbery plot? That's some cold-blooded shit right there, man. Wow.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#3)
SPANNERWRENCHCLICKCLICK

November 22, 2011, 05:15 PM

i know...funny how they just tossed it in as a closing sentence.... that should be the story

[SIGPIC]http://www.griseldaonline.it/foto/6galleria/tradimenti/warhol%20last%20supper%201986.jpg[/SIGPIC]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.

Unread
  (#4)
GP Champ

November 22, 2011, 05:19 PM

they shouldn't have air lifted the guy to the hospital, they should have just let him bleed out.

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/photoplo...ull_finger.gif
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in HELL"

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to R6speed Send a message via AIM to R6speed  
Unread
  (#5)
GP Champ

November 22, 2011, 05:52 PM

but then he wouldn't get free room, board, food, and gym membership off taxpayers if he dies
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
SRWJTS SGT-At-Arms

November 22, 2011, 05:55 PM

There are those in our country who would deny fathers their ability to defend their daughters in such a manner.

-Fitz

2016 Harley Softail Slim S
2012 Harley Ultra Limited in Ultra Annoying Orange Sold!
2012 V-Strom 1000 Sold!
2009 Buell 1125R Sold!
2005 Superhawk Sold!
2001 Superhawk Abandoned!
1981 CB650C Destroyed!

Brace Yourselves... the cries of "It's too cold to ride" are coming...
Unread
  (#7)
Groping is a skill...

November 22, 2011, 06:00 PM

Did the father not have a rifle?

2015 KTM Super Duke 1290 R
2013 Victory Vision Tour
K7 Gixxer 600 - Track Only
RnR Cycles Touched & Tuned

I grope suckaz!!! -
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#8)
Being nice :)

November 22, 2011, 07:39 PM

I went "whew" when they mentioned a cunt mother. It's when it's random that makes my stomach turn even more.

You're Welcome...
Unread
  (#9)
SPANNERWRENCHCLICKCLICK

November 22, 2011, 07:42 PM

It is a weird story...Say dad wouldn't have come outside? then what? A ransom note or something? i doubt they would've robbed her i dont know many 16y/o girls that carry more than 50$ on them unless they are PT strippers or strumpets....

crazy how a mother could do something like this