DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 535
0 members and 535 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
The Daily Show Gets Schooled
Unread
  (#1)
Derpentine Dealer

The Daily Show Gets Schooled - July 22, 2016, 05:12 AM

Joel Pollack of Trumpbart I mean Breitbart News saw some ambush work being done at a Gays for Trump party by some Daily Show twerps and decided to monitor in real time. Here's what ensued:

It looks to me like Republicans are finally stepping up and meeting the left on its own terms, and they're actually pretty good at it. The younger ones are, anyway, especially the gay ones like Yiannopoulos and crew. I personally still wish issues were handled in discourse rather than confrontation and bullying, but the left gave the right no choice but to fight fire with fire. We all know that the gay left was tenacious and influential. Now that the left has turned its back on gays in its love affair with radical Islam, it'll find itself on the receiving end of more and more of the tactics it wielded for so many years.

Bottom Line: I can't stand The Daily Show, and I'm delighted to see them smashed while trying to make Republicans look bad with their usual dishonest and underhanded ways.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Meh

July 22, 2016, 07:40 AM

Apparently we need to re-define what "assault" is to many of these folks based on the title of the video.
Unread
  (#3)
Your Ad Here

July 22, 2016, 07:49 AM

Yiannopoulos launched an unsolicited and unwarranted prolonged social media attack against a black comedic actress earlier this week, largely based on her appearance and her lack of command of the "Queens English."

So yeah, fuck that guy and fuck Breitbart as staff, a media outlet, and a crew. The Shirley Sherrod incident put them on my radar and since then it has become apparent they have some weird fascination against African Americans, particularly minimizing or outright denying our condition based on the stories they run.

Edit: No, since he likes the taste of thick black cock in his mouth - he'd probably enjoy it. I hope his boyfriend gets a little kinky and fucks him with a cactus.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
I'm a llama again!

July 22, 2016, 08:19 AM

Well Heist is angry this morning, got a link to this crime?

Yeah I am old enough to know better. Thing is, I just don't care.
Unread
  (#5)
opossum puncher

July 22, 2016, 08:46 AM

Aside from Heists off the cuff comments, Im glad someone finally caught up with the crap the daily show does. On the other side, honestly could that staff handled themselfs better? After the bully tactics, and knowing they were caught, they didnt confront and make it worse, they were polite and packed up. But that shows that they knew what they were doing and I hope they were embarrassed. West wing did the best episode on gay conservatives, season 2 'The Portland Trip'.

-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#6)
Your Ad Here

July 22, 2016, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider View Post
Well Heist is angry this morning, got a link to this crime?

Twitter bans Breitbart editor after racist abuse of ‘Ghostbusters’ star | New York Post

Twitter Permanently Bans Blogger Milo Yiannopoulos on Abusive-Content Grounds - WSJ

Twitter confirmed it has permanently banned Breitbart Tech editor and alt-right provocateur, Milo Yiannopoulos for allegedly violating its “hateful conduct policy”

Jones retweeted and shared several abusive tweets she received Monday before telling her 250,000 followers: “I leave Twitter tonight with tears and a very sad heart. All this cause I did a movie. You can hate the movie but the s–t I got today…wrong.”

At one point the CEO of Twitter Jack Dorsey intervened himself, asking Jones to direct message him.

Breitbart tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos, who has been a controversial figure on the site, helped lead the abuse against Jones.
“No, of course, I don’t have any regrets,” Milo told Heat Street when asked for comment.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

Unread
  (#7)
I'm a llama again!

July 22, 2016, 09:15 AM

Honestly this topic should be moved to another thread and not jack this one up.

Yeah I am old enough to know better. Thing is, I just don't care.
Unread
  (#8)
Your Ad Here

July 22, 2016, 09:53 AM

I won't comment any longer on the matter. I saw Breitbart and had a visceral reaction.

Unread
  (#9)
Derpentine Dealer

July 22, 2016, 12:06 PM

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#10)
Derpentine Dealer

July 22, 2016, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
Yiannopoulos launched an unsolicited and unwarranted prolonged social media attack against a black comedic actress earlier this week, largely based on her appearance and her lack of command of the "Queens English."
Just curious because, you know, I want to stay out of trouble and not run afoul with the speech police that are popping up on every street corner lately. If I were to say Trevor Noah is perhaps the worst excuse for a comedian I've ever seen and that he's about as funny as bubonic plague in a TB patient, does it make me a racist? I'm not saying; I'm just asking whether saying that makes one a racist.

Unread
  (#11)
Derpentine Dealer

July 22, 2016, 01:32 PM

What's interesting about the Shirley Sherrod case is that there was a similar kind of thing that happened with The Young Turks, but no one made a huge deal out of it. Here is Chunk I mean Cenk Uygur whitewashing it at the 3:28 mark:

Unread
  (#12)
Fast Lane Racing

July 22, 2016, 06:01 PM

Trevor Noah is a douche. Daily show is crap now.
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#13)
Meh

July 22, 2016, 08:19 PM

So let me get this straight....a private business can refuse to do business with someone as a result of a disagreement with their beliefs?

Irony anyone?

Milo Yiannopoulos, Leslie Jones and the 'right' to speech on Twitter - LA Times
Unread
  (#14)
Your Ad Here

July 25, 2016, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post
So let me get this straight....a private business can refuse to do business with someone as a result of a disagreement with their beliefs?

Irony anyone?

Milo Yiannopoulos, Leslie Jones and the 'right' to speech on Twitter - LA Times
Now that's a stretch, Black.

The government guarantees you free speech and shields you from prosecution from the government over such.

A private business has no such legal constrictions, and Mr. Milo is not doing business with Twitter. He's using their private service (for free may I add) which is open public use provided the subscriber continues to abide by their TOS policies.

Milo was blocked not because of his beliefs, but rather because he had been warned (and temporary banned) several times prior from Twitter over previous TOS violations and harassment.

Sometimes Strike 3 really means Strike 3.

Unread
  (#15)
Your Ad Here

July 25, 2016, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
Just curious because, you know, I want to stay out of trouble and not run afoul with the speech police that are popping up on every street corner lately.

If I were to say Trevor Noah is perhaps the worst excuse for a comedian I've ever seen and that he's about as funny as bubonic plague in a TB patient, does it make me a racist? I'm not saying; I'm just asking whether saying that makes one a racist.
No. Not at all.
But if you said Trevor Noah is the worst excuse for a comedian because he is kaffir how didn't grow up in America, it probably would.