DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 433
2 members and 431 guests
GRN96WS6, Slider
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
The date has been set
Unread
  (#1)
Site ADMIN

The date has been set - April 26, 2006, 02:24 PM

So the ole lady and I decided on the date and location for out wedding.

We are totally not doing anything traditional. Family owns a house here:

In panama city, so we rented another giganto beach house. Took advantage of the off season rate and are having the wedding on Friday Nov 3rd right on the beach. If you didnt know my bday is Nov 4th, so i wont have an excuse for forgetting the anniversery.

Maybe a 15 min ceremony. She will be in a sundress type wedding dress and I along with my best bud will be wearing kaki shorts, hawaiian shirt and no shoes.
small wedding, only about 30 immediate family and friends.

We are spending WAAAAAAY more on the honeymoon. Turns out our location is one of the freaking most $$ places to go.
Nov 5th - 15th I will be here:

Tahiti is going to be kick ass. 3 nights in Moree, the rest in Bora Bora. We are actually staying in one of the over the water bungalows like you see above.

Christ is it $$ to get out there and stay.

ok had to share!

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#2)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

April 26, 2006, 02:28 PM

Congrats Alex!!!!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Unread
  (#3)
Squid Rider 4 Life!!

April 26, 2006, 02:28 PM

Congrats Alex!!!!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ArRrR6  
Unread
  (#4)
Super Moderator

April 26, 2006, 02:30 PM

Alex, come talk to me before you go to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora. I've been to all three a few times and I can give you some ideas on awesome things to do and places to go while you're there. And I've stayed in the over water bungalos each time. They're amazing!!!!!

That picture is from Bora Bora....with the glass top coffee tables where you can see the fish underneath the bungalo, right? That place is amazing. Wish I could have cut Tahiti out of my trip and just stayed there the whole time!

~Kim
CCS# 827
01 GSXR1000
01 SV650S

I'm ADOS: Attention Deficit Oooooohhhhh ... Shiny!!!

Life's a BITCH. 'Cause if it was a slut, it'd be easy.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to kevers  
Unread
  (#5)
Posting Nothing Relevant

April 26, 2006, 02:30 PM

congratulations, sounds like a killer wedding and an even more killer honeymoon.

ive been looking at places like yours only in Fiji. look so beautiful.

The East Coast Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
This is America I can shit where I want. FREEDOM!!!
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to eck226 Send a message via AIM to eck226  
Unread
  (#6)
GP Racer

April 26, 2006, 02:32 PM

Congrats.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to TBaby Send a message via AIM to TBaby Send a message via MSN to TBaby  
Unread
  (#7)
Site ADMIN

April 26, 2006, 02:33 PM

yep kimmayyy.. See through floor to the ocean..
When in moree we are in a beach bungalow...

After much headache and shopping around we finally went with a package taht gave us the hotels/locations we wanted and they threw in a night cruise one night and a shark feeding outing for another day. We also get free bfast every day. and free dinner every night in BB.

so we got some hook ups. Food there is supposedly $$, so i will be loading up on Bfast the most days we dont get the free dinners.

What else you got kimmea? let me know. i dont mind discussing it here, im sure others would benifit from the info you got!

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#8)
Brainwash Your Face!

April 26, 2006, 02:36 PM

Congrats Alex...you so deserve this!

You two are doing this right...budget the wedding itself and indulge on the honeymoon!

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#9)
B
It goes to 11.

April 26, 2006, 02:42 PM

Ugh... those pictures of the water bungalows just made me splooge...

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#10)
I miss you Jeff

April 26, 2006, 02:44 PM

Shit..if I'd know THAT was the honeymoon, I would married you myself

Seriouslytho - CONGRATS! *hugs*

~Jennifer~

LaoTzu: "Life is like a box of chocolates, you take a bite out of one and throw it back in the box if it sucks."

Rossi: "You are the SCHMOOPIFIER!"

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/coppermi...SpicyTWAT1.jpg
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to cajen  
Unread
  (#11)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

April 26, 2006, 02:45 PM

congrats alex!!

R1 , 2001
Gixxer 2005
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#12)
rushin' the waves

April 26, 2006, 02:47 PM

Congrats! Its gorgeous!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3.../TinyTWAT2.jpg

'03 600rr Track and Street (SOLD)
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to mybabyninja82  
Unread
  (#13)
GP Racer

April 26, 2006, 02:50 PM

Congrats

Ms. S1NFUL
I Christian Grey (50 Shades Trilogy)
I have O.C.D. = Obsessive Cullen Disorder
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Trinity  
Unread
  (#14)
Site ADMIN

April 26, 2006, 02:50 PM

Too late jen!

For reference, here is my better half!

Thanks boom!
Her and I both didnt want anything traditional. More like a reason to get the fam and friends together.. throw in our wedding ceremoney and aftewards chill at the giganto beach house with some BBQ brought in!

Cant wait!!

Alex
13 Honda Fury
Unread
  (#15)
Agitator

April 26, 2006, 03:00 PM

Congrats! and damn, +1 to ben, I've always wanted to go there those bungalos look freakin nice
-m

Marc
CCS Amateur #851
2001 Ducati 850RS
2006 SV650 Racebike
2010 CBR1000RR

...and because sometimes you want to go fast, but need 4 wheels:
2009 Nissan GT-R
2003 Nissan 350Z (for sale, $11k OBO)
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to birdman