DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 555
5 members and 550 guests
2blueyam, CrazyMotorcycleGuy, davidcycle, Diggy, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Unread
  (#1)
Site Admin

February 10, 2004, 10:37 PM

...since I was to lazy to write this up, im copy'n and pasting from R6R(C)'s report from .com. Thanks mike for saving me lots of time!

remember to read this as R6R(c) is speaking...and not me

Here we go....

...there have been a few edits by me in the report..

WooHoo! Cali here we come!

30 minutes before touchdown.

We landed at Long Beach airport mid-morning Wednesday and were greeted by BJ and roommate Michael. Immediately we were refreshed by the mild temps in the lo 70s! By request our 1st stop was Jollibee, a fast food Filipino restaurant chain that’s a big hit on the west coast amongst flips and other ethnic backgrounds. (it's like a McDonalds...onlt its a filipino version)Check out the Jollibee home page at www.jollibee.com. Most of us ate off the breakfast menu while BJ ate the Palabok. Masarap!(in flip language=good tasting)

BJ(BJtheFlip....previous .NET member), Michael, Aron and Olivia

Jollibee!

After chillin at BJ and friends’ home drinking (NOT me) we set out to view the sunset that can only be had Cali style. Jim, Michael, and BJ took us to a nearby bar on the beach called Lahaina Beach House for a few drinks during Happy Hour! Check out the view…aaahhhhh.

Dinner for our 1st night was at Todai, an all you can eat seafood/sushi/Chinese/Japanese restaurant! AWESOME! Unfortunately, our friend Aron who had been drinking since we landed became ill…and well here is an OWNED!!! pic for everyone’s enjoyment! Guess he preferred the trunk above all else in the van!

one a few OWNED pics from the trip.

Next stop Thursday morning was MEXICO! Woo Hoo!!! Let the party begin! The border was a measly 1-hour away! Our destination Las Rocas resort and spa located!!! Talk about a breath taking view!!! WOW doesn’t come close. Check it out…

Our first night was in one of the Penthouse suites. The couples stayed in the lower suite and the partying commenced on the upper suite, which had a 2 person Jacuzzi outside on the balcony!

Lunch was next door, a small stand that served the BEST Carne Asadas I’ve ever tasted! Cost… $1.00 each! Mmmm…mmm…good! For dinner… they took us to Puerto Nuevo at Ortega’s for the famous Lobster people from all over the world come to taste and the best part was each dinner roughly cost us $15.00! The shrimp was sooo good.

Flipnr6 was next to fall victim to alcohol and gave up his plate to me (I volunteered) whilst he killed a bush outside and destroyed the restroom, too. dayum he really fucked that shit up with I guess that happens when you start the day off with 2 beers before the trip started. 4 pina coladas, 1 strong margarita while being in the jacuzzi. Then i think a few more drinks before heading to dinner. Then at dinner having 2 more Pina Coladas.

Friday we went to the dunes to get some Quad action! We had a BLAST! Michael owns a jetted and piped Yamaha 650 Raptor that flat out HAULASS!!! Can you say wheelie at will? Along with the Raptor we rented a Honda 250 for 2 hours at $25/hr., which is slow but nimble as hell! 4 hours, 2 tanks of gas and 30 carne asadas later we headed back to the resort for some chillaxxin in the heated pool for 10, Pina Coladas and Cadillac Margaritas in our hands… “LIFE IS GOOD!” Btw, the drinks at the resort were the BEST! Perfect mix every time!

I was next with 6 Pina Coladas in me I had no room for the Fillet Mignon dinner I ordered so we boxed it for a midnight snack. I awoke later to find flipnr6 buzzing really nice chillin with BJ on the balcony. All he kept saying was, “I feel REALLY good!” with a chit eating grin….HAHHAHA…..soma!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! Inside joke!

Saturday we checked out and headed into Rosarito to do some shopping and ate lunch at Club Iggys before heading back to Daygo.

Our last night in San Diego BJ and roomies treated us to a BBQ party! Met some cool people. We finally got to eat some more of BJ’s famous wings and Michael’s home made hamburgers! Good times, good times! Trinity got sick from watching home vids of us stoopid drunk in Mexico! Flipnr6 and Jim rode for a little and experienced lane sharing for the 1st time. He had been dying to ride and took the opportunity to rail on the exit ramps and some back roads. Lemme tell ya, the exit ramps in Daygo are AWESOME! Perfect sweepers banked for speed!

Michael making his MOST EXCELLENT burgers!

JetBlue is a great way to fly inexpensively! Now…we’re back to reality…for now

THANK YOU BJ, Michael and Jim for making our trip SOOO DAMN ENJOYABLE!!!
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Richard Cranium

February 10, 2004, 11:04 PM

Quote:
We landed at Long Beach airport mid-morning Wednesday and were greeted by BJ
Damn how much did to cost to be greeted like that??

OH btw..FU lol.....hope ya had fun

05 HEMI WK
09 M109R
Unread
  (#3)
GP Racer

February 11, 2004, 12:40 AM

only a pimp like norman could get away with white shoes on a four wheeler looks like a awesome trip norman.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to drdoom Send a message via AIM to drdoom  
Unread
  (#4)
Brainwash Your Face!

February 11, 2004, 07:14 AM

AWESOME!

Looks like you had a blast!

"Someone should donkey punch that bitch with a waffle iron then upload the video to World Star Hip Hop" ~.Nets Resident Chivalrous Gentlemen Stillie

RIP KATIE RIP BAMBAM RIP VEGA
Gasoline by The Bouncing Souls
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOxc2cM75NI

Unread
  (#5)
Knee Draggin!

February 11, 2004, 07:25 AM

Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for the pics.

STREET DREAMZ RYDERZ
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to princess0823 Send a message via MSN to princess0823  
Unread
  (#6)
1 of DA PAK FOUNDERS!!

February 11, 2004, 09:14 AM

niceeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Chico Send a message via AIM to Chico  
Unread
  (#7)
noise

February 12, 2004, 09:09 AM

I hear the "Donkey Show" is a must see Who's seen that?
Unread
  (#8)
Railing!

February 12, 2004, 12:28 PM

dayam!!!! where was the invite?????
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to taskmasta  
Unread
  (#9)
Site Admin

February 12, 2004, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taskmasta
dayam!!!! where was the invite?????
shiiiet you knew i was going....u said u had to work...what a ghey excuse
Unread
  (#10)
Railing!

February 13, 2004, 09:48 AM

whatever man...you told me 2 days before you went ass clown. hahaha!!!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to taskmasta  
Unread
  (#11)
Site Admin

February 13, 2004, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taskmasta
whatever man...you told me 2 days before you went ass clown. hahaha!!!
maaaan you know how us flips be!
Unread
  (#12)
Site Admin

February 22, 2004, 02:17 AM

I've uploaded more pics in the gallery.

http://www.dcsportbikes.net/coppermi...s.php?album=98