DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 522
0 members and 522 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
DCSBNFL - Week 3
Unread
  (#1)
I'm an Asshole

DCSBNFL - Week 3 - September 25, 2006, 09:36 AM

So I was worried this week. My star running back and TE were on a bye week. Luckily I was playing POYITA who has put all her eggs in one basket and the GIANTS got stomped. I'm set to be 3-0 and should be atop the league since the other 2-0's are looking at a loss.

I remember saying to watch your players who had bye weeks. zx6rfool holds true to his name by starting 3 players who DID NOT PLAY.

But the biggest WTFUIDIOT goes to STFU, who lost by one point. Too bad he didn't check to see that his kicker was on a bye week. Would have certainly made the difference.

If you can read this, give me a red dot
If you get mad when I type, do us both a favor.

Some recent rep I have been given:
-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
-you dont even ride you troll (unsigned)
-you are now 115% gay, ghey, and ghay (unsigned)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to griffindj Send a message via Skype™ to griffindj 
Unread
  (#2)
A girl must have her toys

September 25, 2006, 10:51 AM

We do not need a weekly up date on this..get a life... And at least I have Huevos Pendejo!

Danette a/k/a "Dee"-"Poyita"-"La Motora"
T.W.A.T. - GI Jane T.W.A.T.
Meritorious W.A.R.P. Member
99' Cougar
03' 600RR (For Sale)
04' RX8 (For Sale)
08' Dodge Caliber SRT4 Turbo
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to POYITA Send a message via AIM to POYITA  
Unread
  (#3)
I'm an Asshole

September 25, 2006, 10:52 AM

You shouldn't have joined the league then PUTA.

-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to griffindj Send a message via Skype™ to griffindj 
Unread
  (#4)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

September 25, 2006, 10:58 AM

Too bad I knew he was on a bye week and I didnt want to lose another player.

You're a fucking tool.

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#5)
rdg
best avatar in the biz

September 25, 2006, 11:03 AM

what surprises me is you're in such a hurry to tell everyone about this, you can't wait until Tuesday when all of the games for the week would be officially over.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)

September 25, 2006, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffindj
You shouldn't have joined the league then PUTA.
Look you ignorant fuck! You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks a apple in it?

Do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

99' Cougar
03' 600RR (For Sale)
04' RX8 (For Sale)
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to POYITA Send a message via AIM to POYITA  
Unread
  (#7)
I'm an Asshole

September 25, 2006, 11:15 AM

Haters

To all you cockblocks, this is fantasy football. What is fantasy football without some trash talking. Damn. Bunch of fuckin fairies.

-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
Unread
  (#8)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

September 25, 2006, 11:22 AM

Fine line between trash talking and annoying.

A line that you are unaware of.

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#9)
I'm an Asshole

September 25, 2006, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi
Fine line between trash talking and annoying.

A line that you are unaware of.
I'm the league commissioner and post updates once a week.

if that's too frequent i'm sorry.

stevegula: I could wait til tuesday to post scores, but sometimes there are close games that are dependent on the monday night game, so it's good to let people know what players to watch.

poyita: sorry your giants got they're ass pounded harder than rossi's at a whitesnake concert, but if I unplugged my computer I wouldn't be able to see how badly I beat you.

rossi: cheer up, you're bound to get a win someday. perhaps when you play poyita.

-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
Unread
  (#10)
opossum puncher

September 25, 2006, 11:45 AM

Hunh? What, I signed up cause its free, too little effort to actually pay attention. Maybe next week Ill check to make sure nobodys on a bye, if I figure out how to trade, switch, buy what ever...

-
Attack Life! It's going to kill you anyway.

08 Z1000

Go Hokies!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to zx6rfool  
Unread
  (#11)
Happiness Consultant

Cool September 25, 2006, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by POYITA
Look you ignorant fuck! You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. Why don't you close your mouth before someone sticks a apple in it?

I can certainly appreciate the smack talk but lets try to remember the Forum Rules guys - whatever language you want to call each other names in - is a no-no.

Quote:
Luckily I was playing POYITA who has put all her eggs in one basket and the GIANTS got stomped. I'm set to be 3-0 and should be atop the league since the other 2-0's are looking at a loss.
and I'd like to point out that Griff didn't call anyone names FIRST. keep that in mind when the smack talk comes out. I think if someone other then Griff said the same as I quoted, he/she wouldn't have been called a pendejo.

Carry on.

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave  
Unread
  (#12)

September 25, 2006, 02:36 PM

Quote:
I'm the league commissioner and post updates once a week.

if that's too frequent i'm sorry.

stevegula: I could wait til tuesday to post scores, but sometimes there are close games that are dependent on the monday night game, so it's good to let people know what players to watch.

poyita: sorry your giants got they're ass pounded harder than rossi's at a whitesnake concert, but if I unplugged my computer I wouldn't be able to see how badly I beat you.

rossi: cheer up, you're bound to get a win someday. perhaps when you play poyita.
If you were just doing a commissionor's job you would be alright but you are not helping anyone with your stupid ass comments. One week does not break or make you... I might not be the one to beat you but I am sure you will be beat. Your ass is just lucky you were the only one that was able to pick your players cause no one else could get into the draft. Ummmm. I wonder why.

Bring your ass out in public and see what happends.

99' Cougar
03' 600RR (For Sale)
04' RX8 (For Sale)

Last edited by POYITA; September 25, 2006 at 02:38 PM..
Unread
  (#13)
I'm an Asshole

September 25, 2006, 02:51 PM

LOLOLO WAFFLE LAUGH

It was just trash talk. There weren't even curse words in it. Everyone calm down. it's a fantasy football league. ed is right, anyone could have said what i said and got away with it. i did not have the luxury of drafting live because of my work's firewall, but i did pre-rank my top picks which anyone of you could have done, and I assume YOU DID since half ur team is the GIANTS. You like the giants, i get it. They lost and now your vag is sandy (thx bexx).

-U-R-Gay (unsigned)
Unread
  (#14)
Site ADMIN

September 25, 2006, 03:06 PM

ok wow. Aside from griff annoying the hell out of people, ive never read these topic posts as anything outside the normal smak talk during football season. I believe it was all in good fun and that is all..

Its how i read it and will continue to do so. I think anyone ELSE taking it as such is reading more into it than it should be.

So everyone calm down and knock off the name calling.

This post was prepared as a service to the DCSportbikes.net community. Neither the DCSportbikes.net ADMINS nor any of the moderators, makes any warranty, expressed or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, link, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark manufacturer, or otherwise, does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DCSportbikes.net. The opinions of this author expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the DCSportbikes.net community, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
__________________________________________________ ________

Alex
13 Honda Fury
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to spud Send a message via MSN to spud  
Unread
  (#15)
Happiness Consultant

Cool September 25, 2006, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spud
Its how i read it and will continue to do so. I think anyone ELSE taking it as such is reading more into it than it should be.

So everyone calm down and knock off the name calling.
+1

thats an admin and a moderator, no thirds. if you can't play nicely, don't play.

DBR
#135, #47, Vega
--
"Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than thyself." - Confucius

Will pay to see this
whatever henry's name is these days: jason, seriously, im going to kick your face in when I get back
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to EduardoSuave