DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 540
4 members and 536 guests
beatle, CCS762ZX6, Slider, tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
dear black people
Unread
  (#1)
Railing!

dear black people - January 5, 2017, 12:52 AM

I have NEVER seen people go from reasonable to racist so fucking quickly. You guys sure are good at pushing buttons. Good luck trying to dig yourself out of the hole you are in. I don't see it getting any better.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
TNT
GP Champ

January 5, 2017, 02:27 AM

Troll fest 2017? Or did I miss the annual "every black person everywhere" meeting with the main agenda item being: "doing something to piss you off?"
Unread
  (#3)
whoa preppy......

January 5, 2017, 06:53 AM

*as seen on TV
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#4)
Meh

January 5, 2017, 08:28 AM

Still Trump's fault. Gotta love that play.

https://youtu.be/bv25bPGoxw4?t=4m34s
Unread
  (#5)
Mojito Anyone?

January 5, 2017, 09:40 AM

wut

ay ya yay
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to onel0wcubn Send a message via AIM to onel0wcubn  
Unread
  (#6)
Derpentine Dealer

January 5, 2017, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scot View Post
*as seen on TV
If anything sums it up, this would be it.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#7)
#47 GODSPEED BAMBAM

January 5, 2017, 10:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHatch View Post
Still Trump's fault. Gotta love that play.

https://youtu.be/bv25bPGoxw4?t=4m34s
Pretty impressed how influential Trump has been for racial divide seeing how he has never held a public office.

www.RnRcycles.com

Home of RNR Repsol Racing.

Missing all my fallen friends and family! If Life Was Easy Then Everyone Would Do It!
Unread
  (#8)
Stop light racer...

January 5, 2017, 11:30 AM

Its impossible to make blanket statements about an entire race, but a certain population of black people does their best to make the entire race look bad constantly. (Similar to how Islamic extremists end up making the entire Muslim population look bad.)

This group of people, generally young, poor, uneducated black males, keep racism alive. They thrive on it, using it as an excuse as much as possible. This group glorifies crime and violence, just watch the top 10 music videos today and I promise at least 3 of the songs will be black musicians rapping about making money selling drugs, popping glocks, and banging bitches... Society sees this media presence and associates similar looking people with this lifestyle, this is why black men are harassed by the police more often then any other group. I never understood how this isn't 100% obvious...

The word nigger is used extensively in the black community, I hear it as I walk down the street and in almost all popular black media. A word that is so offensive to black people that they will riot and fight non-blacks for using it, yet their culture uses it constantly... they even called this white guy in the video a nigger several times? It's ok for one race to do something that other races can not? If so this is inherently racist.

If black people want to end racism they need to start focusing on their own people, change how they are represented in media, and stop blaming some generic "white man" for everything. Its getting ridiculous...

- Norway Daily, 90' VFR750, V4 Touring Beast
- USA Daily, 08' Versys - Urban Assault vehicle
- Toy, 02' Ducati 900ss - Loud and angry noises
- Toy, 89' FZR600 - Raw Inline Deathbox
- Project, 91' CB250 - Goal: lightweight city bike
- Project, 79' CB350 - Finally runs, now to finish

- Sold, Red 94' VS800 - Loud as F@*$
* R.I.P. Blue 06' SV650, murdered by DC!
* R.I.P. Black 98' FZR600, murdered by DC!
- Sold, Red 81' GS650
- Sold, Black 81' CM400T
Unread
  (#9)
no one's blowing up moons

January 5, 2017, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnbell View Post
Its impossible to make blanket statements about an entire race . . . . Its getting ridiculous...
You could just stop there. It's true in any/every group, including ours.

Physics always wins

. . . . so get that helmet cam! . . . . . . Because the D-K Effect is an STD .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider View Post
This is what happens when weak minded adults allow children to make decisions. You get stupid shit like this.
unintentional accidental

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I am socially disabled so some things do need to be explained to me.

2013 Suzuki TU250XL3
2010 Triumph Bonneville - I love that fucking bike . . . . Om nom nom nom . . .-Fitz
2009 Suzuki TU250XK9 - KBC Sep 2013
2001 Honda Rebel CMX - KBC Mar 2010

http://flexyourrights.org/
Unread
  (#10)
Stop light racer...

January 5, 2017, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam@dcsf View Post
You could just stop there. It's true in any/every group, including ours.
Haha! Yes. True. My points were more to address where positive and negativity stereotypes in society come from.

Not all Asians are smart and good at math but it's a perpetuated stereotype from somewhere.

Not all Italians are amazing cooks but it's a stereotype. Actually regarding Italians 60 years ago poor, young Italians were associated with crime and violence. The same crime and violence that was depicted in Italian songs and media... I remember my grandfather making negative blanket statements about the "I-talians" - how he pronounced it.

- Norway Daily, 90' VFR750, V4 Touring Beast
- USA Daily, 08' Versys - Urban Assault vehicle
- Toy, 02' Ducati 900ss - Loud and angry noises
- Toy, 89' FZR600 - Raw Inline Deathbox
- Project, 91' CB250 - Goal: lightweight city bike
- Project, 79' CB350 - Finally runs, now to finish

- Sold, Red 94' VS800 - Loud as F@*$
* R.I.P. Blue 06' SV650, murdered by DC!
* R.I.P. Black 98' FZR600, murdered by DC!
- Sold, Red 81' GS650
- Sold, Black 81' CM400T

Last edited by pnbell; January 5, 2017 at 12:57 PM..
Unread
  (#11)
no one's blowing up moons

January 5, 2017, 01:08 PM

I think I meant that stereotypes are created and/or reinforced by anyone making blanket statements about any group, their own or other, about people they don't know, have never met, will never meet, etc.

Maybe it even happens when someone explains how others (they've never met, talked to) are personally responsible for the stereotypes about "their people"?

Physics always wins

. . . . so get that helmet cam! . . . . . . Because the D-K Effect is an STD .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slider View Post
This is what happens when weak minded adults allow children to make decisions. You get stupid shit like this.
unintentional accidental

DISCLAIMER: Yes, I am socially disabled so some things do need to be explained to me.

2013 Suzuki TU250XL3
2010 Triumph Bonneville - I love that fucking bike . . . . Om nom nom nom . . .-Fitz
2009 Suzuki TU250XK9 - KBC Sep 2013
2001 Honda Rebel CMX - KBC Mar 2010

http://flexyourrights.org/
Unread
  (#12)
Your Ad Here

January 5, 2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justdance View Post
I have NEVER seen people go from reasonable to racist so fucking quickly. You guys sure are good at pushing buttons. Good luck trying to dig yourself out of the hole you are in. I don't see it getting any better.
Just some general questions to ponder.

(A) Who digs themselves OUT of a hole? Being in a hole, it wouldn't be prudent to dig.

(B) How did they arrive in said hole?

(C) I can think of about three other times in history "a people" have gone from reasonable to racist at breakneck pace. One of them lasted well over 350 years. Another eliminated 6MM people because they took Saturday's off.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#13)
Meh

January 6, 2017, 08:46 AM

I am not sure that violence, criminality, and general bad behavior have been more romanticized in "culture".

In the example of the mob and young Italians, it may have been cool with some of the kids to see the "made guys" and that they were wealthy and flashy, I still don't think there was widespread acceptance and endorsement of that behavior.

Much of today's (I say today's because it didn't start like that and I loved and was raised on 80's and 90's hip hop) culture glorifies the worst of society and is completely hollow and vacuous.
Unread
  (#14)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

January 6, 2017, 02:33 PM

I wish we had mods..

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin  
Unread
  (#15)
Я - Ребенок Люциферов

January 6, 2017, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnbell View Post
Its impossible to make blanket statements about an entire race, but a certain population of black people does their best to make the entire race look bad constantly. (Similar to how Islamic extremists end up making the entire Muslim population look bad.)

This group of people, generally young, poor, uneducated black males, keep racism alive. They thrive on it, using it as an excuse as much as possible. This group glorifies crime and violence, just watch the top 10 music videos today and I promise at least 3 of the songs will be black musicians rapping about making money selling drugs, popping glocks, and banging bitches... Society sees this media presence and associates similar looking people with this lifestyle, this is why black men are harassed by the police more often then any other group. I never understood how this isn't 100% obvious...

The word nigger is used extensively in the black community, I hear it as I walk down the street and in almost all popular black media. A word that is so offensive to black people that they will riot and fight non-blacks for using it, yet their culture uses it constantly... they even called this white guy in the video a nigger several times? It's ok for one race to do something that other races can not? If so this is inherently racist.

If black people want to end racism they need to start focusing on their own people, change how they are represented in media, and stop blaming some generic "white man" for everything. Its getting ridiculous...

I know this is really minor...but

white people say "Nigger"
Black people say "Nigga"

I now those three letters on the end seem minor, but
if you walked up to a black person and said
Whats up Nigga
or
Whats up Nigger

You are going to receive two totally different reactions since one is more of a slang and one is racially derogatory. The sounding of the word started among uneducated blacks poor pronunciation and was heard and used only by blacks. Even now. Non blacks tend to use Nigger that is offencive, while you will see blacks, or non blacks who are immersed in the culture like music, poetry or grew up "On the block" say NiggA.

All stem from the word: Negro
Negro is spanish for Black..

Nigger
Quote:
Definition of nigger
offensive; see usage paragraph below —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a black person
offensive; see usage paragraph below —used as an insulting and contemptuous term for a member of any dark-skinned race
now often offensive; see usage paragraph below : a member of a class or group of people who are systematically subjected to discrimination and unfair treatment <it's time for somebody to lead all of America's niggers … all the people who feel left out of the political process — Ron Dellums>
NIGGA
Quote:
[nig-uh]
Spell Syllables
Nigga is used mainly among African Americans, but also among other minorities and ethnicities, in a neutral or familiar way and as a friendly term of address. It is also common in rap music. However, nigga is taken to be extremely offensive when used by outsiders. Many

I post this just to shed some light on why you hear blacks use NiggA
sounds the same, but just like Negro...NiggA, Negro and NiggER all are used differently and perceived completely different.

The Nightmare of Summit Point
WERA Nov# 325 / CCS # 326
2016 ZX10R ABS (Street) | 2011 ZX10RR(Race)
2011 R6 (Street & Track) | 2009 WR250F
GunnRunnaz.com|GR on FaceBook | www.2666ad.com|
  Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via MSN to vonstallin