DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 548
0 members and 548 guests
No Members online
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Disturbing Terrorist Magazine
Unread
  (#1)
Riding is like Sex. WEEE!

Disturbing Terrorist Magazine - July 19, 2010, 10:18 AM

Al-Qaeda has now published a new magazine to spread their anti-American and Western culture propaganda.

I decided to link it to remind you that everyday you are a target of hate and terror. The articles speak for themselves. They give names of people to kill. Every article calls for death to Americans. It even gives you directions on how to build a bomb (which an average person will probably blow themselves up attempting to build it). The magazine even has even pages honoring people that killed many and gave their lives in the most cowardly act of suicide bombing.

There is no compromising with terrorists. They want you and your way of life destroyed as emphasized in the magazine repeatedly.

This sickens me to no end and saddens me that people actually think like this.

Al-Malahem Media Foundation presents The first Magazine issued by al-Qaida in the English language : INSPIRE

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

"I race to win. If I am on the bike or in a car it will always be the same."

"I'm Valentino Rossi. And I want to be a person, not an icon."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#2)
B
It goes to 11.

July 19, 2010, 10:23 AM

I'm not trying to make light of anything or come off anti-western or anything... but you do know we make death decks. Playing cards made up of the leaders we've killed, or want to kill. It's kind of the same thing... except possibly even more trivializing.

All's fair, is what I think. We just have better guns

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Shoot me a PM or talk to Nate (Nudist) if you're interested in purchase.
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to B  
Unread
  (#3)
Site Owner

July 19, 2010, 10:26 AM

I wonder if al-qaeda guys keep this by their shitter like I keep my Maxims?

(O|||||||O) and (0OO\(||||)(||||)/OO0)

Help support DCSportbikes.net! Become a Premier Member today!

Katie #135.

Nudist: If Ben isnt still riding me, then I need it
B: that sounds odd
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to ClemsonJeeper  
Unread
  (#4)
B
It goes to 11.

July 19, 2010, 10:28 AM

HAHAHAHA. They're reading about immigration reform in Arizona before they wipe their shit with their left hand!!! HAHAHAHA.

SV650s for SALE!!!
- 2007 SV650 Racebike-Superbike KWS/Thermosman suspension/Swenz bodywork/All GSXR Parts
- 2009 SV650 Streetbike Race blue with white stripe/No wrecks/fully faired with M4 full system

Unread
  (#5)
Officially Addicted to Posting

July 19, 2010, 10:30 AM

i think the biggest difference between our death decks and taliban publications is that while we have military leaders and high value targets, they will take your picture as you go through a gate and put it in their newspaper. Doesn't matter if youre joe blow cleaning toilets, you name and picture is now published

"I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." -MG James Mattis, Iraq 2003

Ruining .net one post at a time
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#6)
Meh

July 19, 2010, 10:30 AM

While I don't think either of the examples are in good taste, I do think that the playing card example is designed to be more satirical given that there are similar playing card decks with famous Hollywood people, farts, etc.

The magazine is intended to be a legitimate periodical and promote the destruction and death of an entire sect of the human population. Seems outwardly a bit different.
Unread
  (#7)

July 19, 2010, 10:32 AM

I was disappointed in the pictures. No boobies.

I wonder if they charge for advertising. You should get a DCSBN ad on there.

"Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside."

"I don't like being famous - it is like a prison. And driving for Ferrari would make it far worse."

Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Rossi Send a message via AIM to Rossi Send a message via Skype™ to Rossi 
Unread
  (#8)
B
It goes to 11.

July 19, 2010, 10:37 AM

In a way I think this publication is excellent. It forces a clear definition of their intentions and beliefs, it can be quoted with authority and argued. Written word is a concrete.

We have publications that glorify destruction and subjugation. It's the way clashing idealisms have worked throughout history... eventually the more profound or widely supported idealism prevails.

Education or total erradication will be the only thing that stops suicide bombing. This mag needs more boobies.

SV650s for SALE!!!

Unread
  (#9)

July 19, 2010, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by B View Post
In a way I think this publication is excellent. It forces a clear definition of their intentions and beliefs, it can be quoted with authority and argued. Written word is a concrete.

We have publications that glorify destruction and subjugation. It's the way clashing idealisms have worked throughout history... eventually the more profound or widely supported idealism prevails.

Education or total erradication will be the only thing that stops suicide bombing.
OK Ben-Laden

Unread
  (#10)
B
It goes to 11.

July 19, 2010, 10:42 AM

Did you read it? I often wonder why Bush wasn't brought up on charges of violating the Geneva Convention and human rights too. Data is data... truth is truth... even babled from the lips of the totally insane.

There's a bible verse that has been made into an adage that I think holds value. Clean your own house before you compain about the dirt on your neighbors floor. We've lost the moral high ground, and the world knows it.

SV650s for SALE!!!

Unread
  (#11)
B
It goes to 11.

July 19, 2010, 10:45 AM

Oh... and I've been over there. The way they treat women and each other, I don't really have too many qualms about glassing the whole place... I'm actually more worried about America.

We're hemorraging money over there. We're losing our quality of life amidst economic problems and oppressive security measures necessary to offset the dangers that have developed from our involvement.

I'm not saying these things out of pity for them, I want my kids to have a better life, with less fear.

SV650s for SALE!!!

Unread
  (#12)

July 19, 2010, 10:53 AM

Ben... Do you really have to ask if I have read something terrorist related?

What I find funny is a moderate article, then 2 articles calling to kill everyone. That's how they lure you in. You agree with one point, and you read on. Then the more you read the more you are like what a bunch of crazies.

Did I disagree with Bush? yes.... Do I think Obama takes way too many vacations? Yes.... Do I think our foreign Policy and ecnomic problems are a nightmare? yes..... Do I want to blow up America? No.

Free Speech is one thing, but taking action to harm innocent people is another.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Al Qaeda followers trying to kill us are not my freedom fighters.

Unread
  (#13)
poz top looking 4 neg bot

July 19, 2010, 10:58 AM

do they take credit card? how do subscribe?

horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you
Unread
  (#14)
B
It goes to 11.

July 19, 2010, 11:29 AM

Begs the question: is us trying to kill them freedom fighting... Or is it terrorism? This waters are muddied by oil and interests.

SV650s for SALE!!!

Unread
  (#15)
Derpentine Dealer

July 19, 2010, 11:43 AM

They hanged a 7-year-old kid by the neck until he was dead. Honestly, I don't really know what else can or needs to be said. F yeah I'd put their faces on a deck of cards.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.