DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 543
1 members and 542 guests
GRN96WS6
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz soooo BUSTED!!!
Unread
  (#1)
Derpentine Dealer

Thumbs down DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz soooo BUSTED!!! - November 15, 2012, 12:13 PM

I have never voted for a Democratic Party candidate in my life, that I can recall. Not even when I turned 18 and was a punk rocker in college. Reason? Because I never liked the smell of hypocrisy in the morning. Or any other time of day, for that matter. If it turns out that this woman has a lot more wealth than she goes on national tv claiming, then it just reinforces my beef with many left-leaning politicos.

Wasserman Schultz Has Unreported Second Home in NH, Lives Large on the High Seas | The Shark Tank

Wasserman Schultz may be best remembered for her statements on national television about her middle class struggles and how Romney could not relate. I don't think having a vacation home accurately describes the middle class. What about you guys?

http://www.mrctv.org/embed/110358

Debbie may not be not running for President, but she is running for federal office. We believe that what’s good for the goose is good for the gander- if you are repeatedly calling for your political opponents to fully disclose their tax returns, Debbie should be prepared to do the same.

To this point, Debbie continues to dodge our request for her tax returns. The question now arises- just what is the Congresswoman hiding?

-Karen Harrington, Republican candidate for US Congress

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
  Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Your Ad Here

November 15, 2012, 12:21 PM

Debbie always came off to me or at least had traits that reminded me of every typical LI-JAP I ever encountered when I lived on the Island.

Edit: JAP = Jewish American Princess.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
Ton Up!

November 15, 2012, 12:23 PM

Wait, you DON'T have a vacation home?

Cruise ships are for the poor.

~Justin

FREE FITZ!!!!

1999 Suzuki SV650
1982 Kawasaki GPz550 : RIP 4/16/09
1971 Honda CB450 : SOLD!
Unread
  (#4)
Derpentine Dealer

November 15, 2012, 12:24 PM

No way, she's middle class, man! She's struggling, just like me and maybe you too (although I don't know your socioeconomic status)!

Shame on anyone who believed her in the first place is what I say.

How's my posting? Please direct all concerns and inquiries to DCSBN's chief content manager, Hollywood, via PM.
Unread
  (#5)
TPG og

November 15, 2012, 12:26 PM

Doesn't she know guns and fireworks are legal in NH? Why would she support those savages with her tax dollars!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to b00st  
Unread
  (#6)
Derpentine Dealer

November 15, 2012, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naked_Biker View Post
Wait, you DON'T have a vacation home?

Cruise ships are for the poor.
I got a PhD in the natural sciences--can't afford no cruises.

Unread
  (#7)
Ton Up!

November 15, 2012, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heist View Post
Debbie always came off to me or at least had traits that reminded me of every typical LI-JAP I ever encountered when I lived on the Island.

Edit: JAP = Jewish American Princess.

~Justin

FREE FITZ!!!!

1999 Suzuki SV650
1982 Kawasaki GPz550 : RIP 4/16/09
1971 Honda CB450 : SOLD!

Last edited by Naked_Biker; November 15, 2012 at 12:47 PM..
Unread
  (#8)
SUPERBITCHIN'

November 15, 2012, 12:51 PM

are any "high up" politicians middle class?

E che cazzo!
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to {SALVA}  
Unread
  (#9)
Instructor

November 15, 2012, 01:14 PM

I can't agree with that as being crazy. My parents are surgeons and they're still considered "middle-class" if upper middle class. My step moms house cost upwards of $2 million and she can definitely afford full luxuries on a Cruise Liner with her year end, I brought you guys a fuckload of money, bonus.

However, she grew up on a peach farm in Arkansas- worked her ass off in college, med school, residency and her first fellowship picking up over $400,000 in debt that she worked off being an amazing surgeon. The first 34 years of life she didn't touch middle class.

So are we angry that people eventually make something of themselves as they get older? You're eventually going to do something with that PhD for the money right?

Hell shitty townhouses in my old neighborhood were selling for $600,000 with 2 9x9 bedrooms and a 10x15 master.

Stupidity is an elemental force, and I respect that. ATGATT
Unread
  (#10)
Derpentine Dealer

November 15, 2012, 01:21 PM

It's fine to accumulate wealth. What has happened with Wasserman Schultz is that she essentially lied in her effort to distance Romney from the so-called middle class by making it sound like she was struggling just to make it herself. Doesn't seem like she's struggling that much.

Unread
  (#11)
Instructor

November 15, 2012, 01:25 PM

Oh- I thought it was more of a "I've been there" instead of an "I AM there" comment in regards to struggling.

Stupidity is an elemental force, and I respect that. ATGATT
Unread
  (#12)
Derpentine Dealer

November 15, 2012, 01:39 PM

Watch that MSNBC video of her that's linked.

"If I was a middle-class American, which I am, sitting and watching that debate, I just had to be thinking,... "Out of touch--these guys just don't understand what I'm going through!"

So I guess we could possibly say she's near the top of the middle class, like almost upper middle class, or comfortably upper middle class. What, then, is she going through that the GOP is out of touch with? THAT is the $64,000 question.

I say she's not really going through much of anything in the way of struggles. Not financially, anyway. So now if someone wouldn't mind making that $64,000 check out to me, I'll be by to pick it up.

Last edited by OrangeShirtDude; November 15, 2012 at 01:42 PM..
Unread
  (#13)
Jeez If You Love Honkus

November 15, 2012, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Speaking of “offshore” interests, on 6/9/12 Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz took a one-week cruise aboard the Royal Caribbean ‘Oasis of the Seas’ luxury liner to the Western Caribbean, embarking from Port Everglades, Florida. According to an individual that we’ll simply identify as “Bruce from Weston” who was also on the same cruise along with his family, Wasserman Schultz took the cruise with her husband Steve and three children along with Broward County School Board member Robin Bartleman and her family.
She and her family took a one-week cruise?! Why, that elitist bitch.

/sarcasm
Unread
  (#14)
Typical Stripper

November 15, 2012, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeShirtDude View Post
Watch that MSNBC video of her that's linked.

"If I was a middle-class American, which I am, sitting and watching that debate, I just had to be thinking,... "Out of touch--these guys just don't understand what I'm going through!"
:
And thats what I got out of it. Sad part is the lemmings don't realize these things are happens. " I see it!!!! I BELIEVE IT!"

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#15)
Typical Stripper

November 15, 2012, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratch View Post
She and her family took a one-week cruise?! Why, that elitist bitch.

/sarcasm
A 30k one week cruise is pretty damn elite.

Nate CCS/ASRA #29 - www.nudebikesracing.com - 2012 MARRC AM Racer of the Year

Ticket2Speed, RnR Cycles, Twin Works Factory, Scorpion Helmets, Pro Speed Racing Apparel, Vortex, DC-Moto.net/Amsoil, Dunlop, Sharkskinz, DCSportbikes.net
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to