DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 538
5 members and 533 guests
2blueyam, Diggy, GRN96WS6, nootherids, Sal_the_man
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net > Non-Sportbike Forums > Non-Sportbike Chat

LinkBack Thread Tools
Do You Think He Should Have Gone To Jail After Hitting These Two Women?
Unread
  (#1)
Your Ad Here

Do You Think He Should Have Gone To Jail After Hitting These Two Women? - October 15, 2011, 04:03 AM

He did not instigate the the argument, he was only following company policy.
He did not strike first. He simply pushed the woman away from the counter after she slapped him. He clearly retreated and went behind the kitchen.
One woman jumped the counter while the other came around the other end to close off his avenue of escape. Then they went behind the counter into a staff only area with clear intent to harm.

I say he was justified in his actions. He hit them until the aggressions ceased.

McDonald's incident. - YouTube

Quote:
GREENWICH VILLAGE — A McDonald's cashier is caught on a horrific cell phone video using a metal rod to brutally beat two female customers who'd jumped the counter of his West 4th Street restaurant early Thursday during a fight over their order.

The cashier, who police said had previously served a decade for manslaughter, beat the women so badly that one suffered a fractured skull and broken arm in the shocking attack, which was captured on a customer's cell phone and then posted to YouTube.
Police have charged the cashier, identified as Rayon McIntosh, 31, with felony assault charges, along with criminal possession of a weapon. Both women were charged with menacing, trespass and disorderly conduct. He is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex on $40,000 bail, according to the Department of Correction website.

The drama began about 12:30 a.m. Thursday when the two customers — Denise Darbeau, 24, of Queens, and her pal, Rachel Edwards, 24, of Brooklyn — entered the popular fast food spot and began giving McIntosh a hard time, police sources said.
In the video, Darbeau, 24, of Queens, is clearly heard cursing at McIntosh after the cashier told her he had to scan a $50 bill to make sure it was authentic before he would give them their food.

That's when all hell breaks loose.
An agitated Darbeau is seen slapping McIntosh across the face, prompting him to lunge forward and shove the two women.

Darbeau leaps onto the counter and clears the other side while Edwards retreats to the other end of the restaurant, according to the video.
Suddenly, McIntosh reappears on the video, brandishing a metal rod, which he slams onto Darbeau's head.

The video, which has audio, is peppered with patrons screaming and wailing in horror and the chilling sound of the metal rod repeatedly whipping through the air and hitting Darbeau and Edwards.

"Stop it! Stop! Stop! Oh my God!” one woman is heard screaming. “Someone call police!”
Fellow workers can be seen on the video unsuccessfully trying to restrain McIntosh. Sources say McIntosh ordered his assailants to stay down, and belted them each time they tried to get up. The continued beating is partially hidden from the camera by the counter.

The two women were taken to the hospital. Darbeau suffered a fractured skull and broken arm which required surgery, according to court documents. She is in stable condition. Edwards suffered a deep cut.

McIntosh served more than a decade in prison after being convicted of shooting and killing Oshan Litchmore, 17, a classmate at Bronx's Evander Childs High School in 2000, when he was only 19 years old. The two teens were outside Macy’s at the Galleria Mall in Westchester when they got into an argument. The fatal bullet passed through

Litchmore and hit an eight-year-old passerby in the leg.

McIntosh, who presently lives in the Bronx, was sentenced to 10 to 12 1/2 years in prison. He was paroled last March after serving 11 years, and has been working in the Village McDonald's since then, according to police sources.
McIntosh is due back in court Oct. 18.

“Any man who tries to be good all the time is bound to come to ruin among the great number who are not good. Hence a Prince who wants to keep his authority must learn how not to be good, and use that knowledge, or refrain from using it, as necessity requires”.

- Nicolo Machiavelli 1469-1527

Facebook Page MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#2)
Don't ask me,I'm Canadian

October 15, 2011, 05:48 AM

"Don't start none.Won't be none"-unknown author

ALL MY HEROES ARE RUSSIAN...GO CAPS!

Well you see, Norm, it’s like this…A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers.-Cliff Claven

Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#3)
GP Champ

October 15, 2011, 06:15 AM

Hhhhmmm, let's see. He crushed an unarmed womans skull and broke her arm with what could have been a deadly weapon........ nah. It's all good brah. I always use deadly weapons when women get uppity. They gots to learn some respect. Just like when I was up in the joint. You can't have nobody frontin on ya.
Unread
  (#4)
Give me the Ban Button!

October 15, 2011, 07:15 AM

Yes he should be in jail.

MY SPELLING SUCKS....DEAL WITH IT

MyCanikon.net A place to hang out if you are interested in talking photography.
  MySpace.com Page Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Nubbs Send a message via AIM to Nubbs  
Unread
  (#5)
Power One User

October 15, 2011, 07:38 AM

If you attack another person, some times you're gonna get your ass kicked.

CCS AM #710
Unread
  (#6)
Suddenly Superstitious!!!

October 15, 2011, 07:51 AM

Yes he should be in jail. So should the women - they started it by assaulting him, then they followed him in an aggressive and threatening manner. From what I see he was cornered and fought back after being attacked...but with a weapon. Sorry, two on one....all he has to say is that he felt threatened and thought they had a weapon.

Face it, the two women started it and bit off more than they expected. Typical bully attitude. Hit someone and if they back off keep going to dominate and hurt them. That's exactly what they did. He put them down and kept them there. If he didn't have a criminal history then they would be the only ones in jail is my guess.

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back....Chileeeeee's bay back...
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to MudDawg  
Unread
  (#7)
2 wheels for life

October 15, 2011, 07:55 AM

haha "call the cops"

Adrenaline Addict
  Facebook Page Send a message via AIM to  
Unread
  (#8)
GP Champ

October 15, 2011, 08:01 AM

From a legal point he fucked up. From a human point he went to far and his decisions were probably triggered by instincts developed in 10 years of prison. However I would not punish him because they started it and they continued it.

2011 Ducati Diavel Chromo (Current)
2007 BMW R1200GS Adventure (Current)
2006 BMW R1200ST
2003 BMW K1200GT (Current)
2004 Ducati 998s Final Edition (Current)
1997 Aprilia RS250
1998 BMW K1200RS
2000 Ducati 998
1998 Pegaso 650
1999 Ducati 996S
2004 BMW R1150R
2005 Aprilia RSVR Factory
2001 Triumph Tiger 955i
2002 Yamaha FZ1
2006 Buell Ulysses
1991 Suzuki GSX-1100R
1991 Honda Africa Twin 750
2008 Mobster Lefty Trophy pitbike
2004 Aprilia RSVR Factory
1990 Aprilia Pegaso 125
1991 Ducati 888
1995 Honda CR250
1996 Aprilia RS125
1995 Aprilia Sr 50
1984 Kram-it 50
Unread
  (#9)
Super Moderator

October 15, 2011, 08:06 AM

They deserved to get their ass kicked! Both of them. I dont have a problem with him pushing the girl. He retreated. They followed him into the back. One jumps the counter and the other one throws her bag down and comes around? They are yelling that they are going to kick his ass? CMON! Once they came behind the counter..its on. It is what it is. A fights a fight. Its two on one! They were going to beat him till he was unconscious. Its him or them. I don't blame him one bit for grabbing a rod and WHOOPING THEIR ASS!

But also look where they are at..They are in a small ass aisle. Theres not much room to swing. The only place that rod could land with any force is the head area.

And hitting them while they are down...thats the issue. If they came back up to fight him..Hit them again. Do I think he was aiming at their heads to crack their skulls?..probably not. Hes hitting where he is looking. But its street fighting...your dome is getting hit.

But someone should have beat that blond to STOP SCREAMING LIKE A BIATCH!

And for "Denise" and "Rachel" - ya got what you deserved. If I was on his jury...I'd vote innocent.

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#10)
Suddenly Superstitious!!!

October 15, 2011, 08:08 AM

From my point of view, you have been attacked. You have been cornered and more than one person has done this. You are now in danger and have every right to protect yourself. The fact that he grabbed a weapon to do it...moot point. More than one person coming after him. What? You want Marquis of Queensbury rules for essentially a streetfight? I don't think so. An attacker got seriously injured? Yeah, then perhaps she shouldn't have assaulted him first and then come after him.

Should he be in jail, probably due to continuing it. But I can see the other side of it as well. My father always said...don't start a fight. End it. Somebody attacks you, put them down to where you aren't possibly in danger anymore. (Once it's started your adrenaline is up...you will overreact. it's human nature.)

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back....Chileeeeee's bay back...
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via AIM to MudDawg  
Unread
  (#11)
The last urrbendah

October 15, 2011, 08:10 AM

Bitches get stitches.

13 KTM 200 XC-W
15 KTM 350 XC-F

I might have a dirt bike problem.
Unread
  (#12)
Super Moderator

October 15, 2011, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudDawg View Post
Yes he should be in jail. So should the women - they started it by assaulting him, then they followed him in an aggressive and threatening manner. From what I see he was cornered and fought back after being attacked...but with a weapon. Sorry, two on one....all he has to say is that he felt threatened and thought they had a weapon.

Face it, the two women started it and bit off more than they expected. Typical bully attitude. Hit someone and if they back off keep going to dominate and hurt them. That's exactly what they did. He put them down and kept them there. If he didn't have a criminal history then they would be the only ones in jail is my guess.
I think the only reason he went to jail is cause the girls head was fucked up and he kept on hitting them. The weapon part..its two ghetto ass girls about to fuck you up! Grab what you can get! Going to jail and convicted are two different things. Lets see if the case goes anywhere..I wonder what their records are..

“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.”
-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
  Send a message via AIM to Send a message via Yahoo to Scorpion9R Send a message via AIM to Scorpion9R Send a message via MSN to Scorpion9R  
Unread
  (#13)
Super Moderator

October 15, 2011, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillie View Post
Bitches get stitches.

LOL!!!!

HE SAID......BIATCHES!!!!!!

-George Orwell

CCS Amateur #588
Unread
  (#14)
Signed up for Track Days!

October 15, 2011, 08:48 AM

I love my fellow Bronx peeps.

He definitely went too far. There is no justification for him to beat them like that.

But let this be a lesson to all you ladies that think you can get away with hitting men thinking you can fight like one. Instead of fighting over sammiches, stick to making them.

Last edited by Sportbike2; October 15, 2011 at 08:51 AM..
Unread
  (#15)
poz top looking 4 neg bot

October 15, 2011, 09:07 AM

He deserves an award, not another prison sentence...

horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you