DCSportbikes.net  
» Help Support .NET!
DCSportbikes Premier Membership for 25$ per year. Discounts! Click here for full information.

Now available in the .NET Shop:

Get your DCSBN Gear!
» Shoutbox
Sorry, only registered users have the ability to use our real-time shoutbox to chat with other members.

Register now, it's free!
» Online Users: 504
1 members and 503 guests
tonetone
Most users ever online was 4,519, September 2, 2015 at 03:26 AM.
Go Back   DCSportbikes.net
DCSportbikes.net

DCSportbikes.net (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/)
-   Non-Sportbike Chat (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/)
-   -   Doctor Builds Himself a Wife NSFW (http://www.dcsportbikes.net/forum/f41/doctor-builds-himself-wife-nsfw-53151/)

edicWHUN November 5, 2009 07:57 AM

Doctor Builds Himself a Wife NSFW

KO Photos November 5, 2009 07:59 AM

That's mildly disturbing. "I married you for who you could be."

Tecknojoe November 5, 2009 08:00 AM

Size A cup to size F
:rotflmao:

edicWHUN November 5, 2009 08:02 AM

Seriously, how insecure with yourself would you have to be to let somebody do that to you...sad.

KO Photos November 5, 2009 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edicWHUN (Post 840006)
Seriously, how insecure with yourself would you have to be to let somebody do that to you...sad.

She could have wanted it, just could never afford it. Went from waitress to model. But definitely seems sad to marry for it and let him make her into his ideals. Plus, what if something went wrong? :twitch:

steele11 November 5, 2009 08:08 AM

somehow i have to think the doc has a :tiny:

Nubbs November 5, 2009 08:23 AM

People do it all the time. People do not always marry for love anymore. They marry for what they can get out of the deal. My ex dated me for well over 18months just because I was racing cars professionally and she could use my team to further her racing carrier(it didnt work out the way she planned). In the end no matter how fucked up it is as long as they are happy than so be it. Doesnt mean I think it is right.

b00st November 5, 2009 08:32 AM

The worlds going to hell, just another sign. Get drunk and enjoy it while ya still can.

TalkofDC November 5, 2009 08:38 AM

I don't really see any HUGE issue with this in a twisted way in the following perspective. Women fall in love and even dare marry men all of the time for WHAT THEY COULD POTENTIALLY BECOME. Especially military guys, women see bennie's for life.

So while it is sad that this man fell in love with an idea. (He was more moved by what he could do to her. He was in love with the idea that he could make her defeating nature.) It is not so far off from the norm.

There are plenty of guys who go for the nerdy, hair up types only to coax them to be a little more sexy until they just learn how to strut their stuff...hell in high school those girls were just as well off in the sack like the ones who sat in class curling their eyebrows and putting on make up all day. We were in high school...no one really knew what the hell they were doing.

The only difference is that instead of taking the woman shopping for shoes, purse, dresses, etc. He took her to the operating room for boobs, lips, hips, and dips.

n2sport November 5, 2009 08:40 AM

I don't know that her face looks that much different than it started and not worth all that surgery.
That doc is awefully high on himself.
The boob job looks nice if you like that sort of thing!

Heist November 5, 2009 08:41 AM

"Reza who operates in his clinic in Berlin"

Hmm, German.
Can anyone say, "trying to create the master race."

:lol:

Triple X November 5, 2009 08:43 AM

That dude does good work.

HenryW November 5, 2009 08:44 AM

I'd hit it

DUCURTI November 5, 2009 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QikEnuF (Post 840065)
I'd hit it

+1

Destroy it.

onel0wcubn November 5, 2009 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QikEnuF (Post 840065)
I'd hit it

+1